KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Resident Evil RP

Ultimate Resident Evil RP
Started by: zslick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 24 25 [26]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Girl_Experiment

[I'm gonna jump in but I barely know what's going on ^_^'']

Chyou crawls slowly out of a dark alley from the shadows.Her eyes glowing red in the shadows and light, with her vectors revealing because she is soaking wet from the blood.Chyou growls as she approached the and zombies. Confused at the scene but ready to attack, Chyou launches at the Zombies and uses her vectors to slice half the zombies down the center of their corpses. Her blood is covered in blood so it looks like she is one of the undead.Vectors ripping 10 zombies piece by piece of every few minutes, yet Chyou doesn't even show a glimpse of fear. Chyou crawls all the way to the car and stares at it in crouching position.Chyou struggles to stand up but succeeds in doing so, and she stares at the "Cammii" and Seth."h-..Hello" Chyou says in a demonish voice.turns strolls down her cheeks to reveal her emotions finally, and she says in a normal voice "I'm scared..." as her eyes stop glowing red.Soon after her vectors vanish as the blood drips off, she says in the demonish voice again," Can I please... come with you?"

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 01:23 AM
Girl_Experiment is currently offline Click here to Send Girl_Experiment a Private Message Find more posts by Girl_Experiment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Girl_Experiment

[Her Blood is covered in blood not Her blood it was meant to be Her body ^_^"]

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 01:24 AM
Girl_Experiment is currently offline Click here to Send Girl_Experiment a Private Message Find more posts by Girl_Experiment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BriannaRE5

Claire

hi can i be claire redfield shes my fav one of them all and shes still free so plz

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 11:31 PM
BriannaRE5 is currently offline Click here to Send BriannaRE5 a Private Message Find more posts by BriannaRE5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BriannaRE5

and then wesker kidnapped claire and he said-You mine Hahahahaha!
24 hours later-Claire:Where am i,Who am i!!!!
Wesker-im Albert,do you remember anything.
claire is looking at wesker and thinking -what the hell is he talking about-.Claire-No i dont...Can you tell me who i am.
wesker answered her-youre a special person with a special ability.
Claire was shocked and remembered everything.
Claire said-My name.../Wesker looking so weird-what about it whats you name?/claire-My name is claire,and i gonna kick you ass
then claire made a backflip and kicked wesker 3 times in head then she run off then some sort of big monster attacked here not a kind of hunter much WORSER! executioner with his axe-hammer
she was fighting with him claire jumped behind him making a acrobatic moves stined executioner but he was something like invincebile and claire said-what are you mad from she run of she found a sort of warehouse she entered it she found a rocket luncher she came out again and said-here you go she shooted with it after a big explosion he apeared again claire was shocked saying-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU MADE FROM O_O

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 11:57 PM
BriannaRE5 is currently offline Click here to Send BriannaRE5 a Private Message Find more posts by BriannaRE5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Galactus comes in and crushes the executioner with his hand, he then looks at Claire and wonders why she's failing so much. "***** da hell iz yo problem?! You sposed ta be representing yo shit 2 da fullest nao mena?! Now letz go nd git Weska!"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 03:28 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Does anyone want to start this rollplay over?

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 04:42 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlitWristSeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cammii
Does anyone want to start this rollplay over?

If you were thinkin' about starting this over then I'd join.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 03:33 AM
SlitWristSeance is currently offline Click here to Send SlitWristSeance a Private Message Find more posts by SlitWristSeance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

IT started out like any other the day. The trees blowing in the wind as the shadow of the leafes dances on the ground from the reflection of the sun. It seems like a peaceful day, nothing can ruin such beautiful morning. The people of raccoon city walking around like any other weekend. Shopping, walking thier dogs, mowing the lawn even going to the local mall for social events.

The officers of the town in a coffe shop laughing, eating away thinking nothing could or would go wrong but little did they know Umbrella Corperation had other plans. A cursed disease was going to be released and it had its infection heading toward the Residents of raccoon city an evil they would not be able shake easily. A cursed disease that will be known as

RESIDENT EVIL.
(start)

Old Post May 9th, 2015 05:56 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote