KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Resident Evil RP

Ultimate Resident Evil RP
Started by: zslick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
At god
The Terminator

Jason walked up to a book case and there was a statue of an angel he put the wing on it and soon with a rumble the book case opened and there came the hidden passage. "How nice more suprises..." Jason said and walked into the passage "Leon Im at the library right now. But seems to be this hasn't been used for a...Yuck! What' the hell is that smell?!" Jason yelled then the door close behind him. Jason didn't turn around and kept on walking down stairs. There, were rotting corpes...Everywhere! The corpes came alive, quickly Jason taking out his gun in flash with his mad gunsman skills he killed them all.
"Bitches..."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 08:29 PM
At god is currently offline Click here to Send At god a Private Message Find more posts by At god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

- "Alright then lead the way Leon, this damn place gives me the creeps" -Jill said and followed Leon. Her beretta ready for anything that might come their way.

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 04:30 AM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

Leon then heard what claire had to say on the radio.

*Hey claire right now our mission is to find out what the hell happened to bravo team and what the hell happen to this place, Also while were add it were trying to find a way out of this hell hole because apparently the helicopter that exploded was the helicopter we were suppose to take home*

Then he heard a fuzzy noise on the radio in sounded like jasons voice then along with gun shots all he heard was libary and then moans of deadly creatures.

*jason! Jason answer me* Nothin can interfer with radio like somthing was blocking the sound!

Jill and leon walked into the door of the right top of the mansion! as looked at the map "Jill this door should lead to the balcony i want you to check it out and see if you see any thing im goin to run and check out the libary" Then click of leons feet on the floor just disappeared with a shut of the door!

"Hang on jason im coming" As he said running toward the libary!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 04:51 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krone

Wesker stood on the balcony he could hear people behind the door talking, pulling out his gun he aimed it at head height an waited for some one to come through.

Breathing in deeply he suddenly remembered why the mansion seemed so familiar to him... he looked up in shock.. "Umbrella"

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 05:22 PM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

I'll join! eek! in the role of the guy that Mike Epps played no expression

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 07:01 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

))I thought you were going to be that one black guy who dies first?

Or is that my position? ((

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 07:47 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BornToRule
Unbent Unbowed Unbroken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blax X
))I thought you were going to be that one black guy who dies first?

Or is that my position? ((

guys please go to this thread to discuss..

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f62/t424800.html

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 07:57 PM
BornToRule is currently offline Click here to Send BornToRule a Private Message Find more posts by BornToRule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

(yes please go to that thread this is not a dead thread just to post in)

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 11:08 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

Leon was running down the hall toward jason as then something started crashing down the roof knocking leon on to his butt. "awww man" Leon was than shaking his head and stood up dusting himseld off the dust. He looked at the big hole in the roof "wtf cause that" as a big black guy with a trench coat turned around the corner.

The guy with the trench coat stared at leon as leon stared back the guy with trench coat couldnt touch leon cuz he was on the other side of all the mess of broken roof. The guy with trench than turned around the corner as leon heard a door open and close.

"what the hell was that" Leon than took a good look at the stuff blocking his way to the libary "damn looks like i got to go another way" Than somthing clicked in leons head and he than whispered to himself. ~damn that thing is heading toward jason~ he pulled out the map quick to find another way to get to jason but than a cracked occured on to the floor making leon fall into a hole inside the mansion.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 11:18 PM
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Ada Wong wassneaking round in the basement, her gun prepared to shoot on sight should there be any zombies in the area. She had just turned a corner when all of a sudden somebody fell right in front of her, she pointed her gun at the man immediatly, only to find out that it was Leon, the man she appears to constantly run in to when these sorts of things happen. "Leon...Long time no see." she said in her usual sly voice.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 11:17 PM
MrCurt061430 is currently offline Find more posts by MrCurt061430 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BornToRule
Unbent Unbowed Unbroken

[ok since ive been waiting for the person playing claire to follow me for a long time now ill make a post where she dissapears right behind me]

Jeremy and Claire walked through the long corridor but suddenly JEremy couldnt hear claires footsteps anymore, so he turned around....

"Where did she go????" he thought to himself...

"claire! claire!! if this is a joke it isnt funny!" it was all quiet..

"what the hell! is this place!" he shouted and began to sneak back a bit.

when he had walked back the dark corridor a bit he gave up.
He looked to his left and there was a door wich said "STORAGE ROOM" on it.

HE carefully opened the door and went inside. there was a lightswitch on the wall, he turned the light on. and saw the right and the left wall of the small room covered with storage boxes. and on the wall before him was a locker witch had the text EMERGENCY SUPPLIES on it. so he walked over to the locker and opened it.

"whoa! just like cristmas eve!" he thought as he began to equip the stuff in the locker.

He picked out a Remington shotgun(google it for picture), some shells, a bullet-prof vest, a flashlight (witch he equiped on his left shoulder). and at last a little first aid kit witch he strapped on his leg.

"im ready to rock n roll baby!" he said and then he remembered

"oh crap the radio!" he said, he had forgotten that leon gave one to him so he didnt report on claires dissapearance.

"hello? hello? anyone there? this is Jeremy, ivé found some weapons and... and... Claire is... missing.... she dissapeared right behind me over?" he called on the radio then he waited for reply.....

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 03:21 PM
BornToRule is currently offline Click here to Send BornToRule a Private Message Find more posts by BornToRule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

"Jesus F**kin christ!"

Sheila panted heavily after entering the mansion door, still wearing his cuffs, his old prison uniform, and holding the 9mm with an extra clip in the other hand.

"How did the dogs find me that quick?"

He walked slowly forward into the mansion, it was huge well than again he spent most of his life in prison cells so of course, just about anything could be huge to him.

(wait sry, RE1 the video game mansion? or the movie?)

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 03:19 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

(video Game)

As leon got up to notice a woman in the a red dress holding a gun to him. As is finally focused on the woman he realized it was ada.
"huh, I knew you couldnt resist me" Leon said to her as he was trying to get to his feet. "How the hell did you get here, You should've left when you had the chance."

Leon than heard a scream in the distance and than he turned to ada "I'VE GOT TO GO, Tyrant is here. Leon than turned around as he didnt even know where he was as he he went into his pouch and notice his map was gone"damn, it must flew off when i fell".

"well ada you could follow me and we could get out of this place" as leon saw two doors one was a red door and the other was blue. Leon opened the the blue door just to end up a locked up gate door. This gate had three holes in it and a riddle to it.

first riddle: I soar high in the sky, im a reptile and breath fire what am i?

second riddle: I live on the floor, im the king of the jungle my bit is worse than my roar what am i?

Third riddle: I swim in the sea, I like to eat meat but once you see my fin come out of the water you run what am i?

Leon than put the the dragon cirlce into the first riddle. It fit perfectly "hmm it looks like i need to find two more of those things.
leon than tunred around with ada and went through the red door as it lead to a kitchen room.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 06:04 PM
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Ada followed Leon into the kitchen and went the opposite way he did, she left eh kitchen and entered the stairway. She went up the stairs and into the dining hall, she hard a strange noise from behind the large table, it sounded like a chewing sound. Slowly sneaking to the source, it stopped halfway, a couple seconds later, the hand of a zombie grabbed Ada's leg. Out of pure reflex, she shot the arm with her Blacktail handgun and then flipped onto the table aiming her gun in multiple directions, not knowing where it was going to pop up next. The door burst open as 10 more zombies who heard the gunshot came to see their next meal that made the noise, Ada forgot about the Zombie under the table as she focused her attention on the 10 entering the room. BANG! she shot one in the head and killed it quickly. She did the same to about three more when the zombie under the table made her way behind Ada and started sneaking behind her, her arms ready to grab, her mouth ready to bite, and her stomach ready to digest. Ada continued shooting the zombies entering the room when she suddenly spun around and fan kicked the zombie trying to sneak up behind her, the zombie dropped something that looked like a shark medalion. Ada picked it up, figuring it was probably important, and killed the remaining two zombies. In complete irony, the shot that killed the last zombie was her last for her magazine, she quickly reloaded and got off the table, her gun pointed at the unconcious zombie on the table. Ada quickly left the room the way she came in, back into the kitchen.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 10:47 PM
MrCurt061430 is currently offline Find more posts by MrCurt061430 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

I need somewhere to get these cuffs off, Sheila began wondering around the mansion as he took a turn left into what seemed to be like the dinner room then, he approached a door on the opposite side of the table, it was basically a short corridor and in the middle of the hall laid a dead decayed body, he ignored and walked the length of the hallway all the way to the dead end turn and there laid yet another dead body but this one was missing internal organs Sheila jumped back and without doind so on purpose he yelled out.

"What the F**king hell is that d**n sh...."

He covered his mouth and hit himself in the head, what if someone heard him? he was a wanted man for gang violence, murder, speeding, and now as an escape convict.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 01:01 AM
Krone

Wesker ran into the corridor after he heard the shouting pulling out his Magnum and aiming it Sheila head.

"And you are...." he said as he looked at the cuffs "...in some sort of trouble arnt you"

The seemingly dead bodies at the end of the hall way began to get up and walk towards Wesker and the new found Sheila "Quick Run!" he shouted as he ran to the nearest door.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 09:04 AM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Sheila rose his hands in disappointment as soon as Wesker entered the room. He was just that close to freedom - besides the cuffs and all. What startled him most was when he told Sheila to run, he turned saw the body slowly rising and approaching him, he fired 3 shots straight at the person but it slowly kept moving, he then star wide eyed at it and emptied the rest of the clip into the zombie and sat there frozen in fear... maybe he was better off in prison?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 01:20 PM
Krone

Wekser stoped at turned "Run you idiot" the zombies got closer taking aim with his Magnum he blasted at the things leg taking it clean off.

"We cant stop them lets go!" he shouted as he kicked open the door look at Shelia

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 01:22 PM
SpadeKing

"I should've stayed where I was"

Sheila muttered to himself as he ran towards the door, the zombie on the floor caught him by the ankle, but sheila dived for the door escaping the grasp and was sent sliding across the hallway and as he past the door he kicked it closed... he continued laying there then something dark red appeared on his neck...

"Awww man."

He reached inside his suit and pulled his hand out and it was covered in red... ketchup... he reached back in and pulled out a disassembled burger and the wrapper that said 'Big Mac'

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 10:55 PM
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

(Recap, and can I still come in as Chris?)

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 11:35 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote