KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Resident Evil character creation!!!

Ultimate Resident Evil character creation!!!
Started by: zslick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zslick

Yea i have gone here in awhile...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 06:32 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KateyKiller666

Can I have a character? PLEASE?!?!?!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2014 02:38 AM
KateyKiller666 is currently offline Click here to Send KateyKiller666 a Private Message Find more posts by KateyKiller666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RinnieWinnie2x4

Name: Ekaterine Johanna Turnokov
Nick: Katya or Zoom
Bio: born in Moscow during a particularly rough winter, she was soon whisked away to America by her father and mother when they both took prestigious new titles within the Umbrella Research Facility. She was a childhood prodigy in the field of psychology; her genius earned her a doctorate at the tender age of 16. She soon became bored with board meetings and “fictional stories” and sought out something with more action. She quickly found it in S.T.A.R.S. She met Chris Redfield at the age of 18 and they formed a quick bond.
Sample: Katya grimaced slightly, staring down the barrel of her colt at the rotting man on the other end. The stench was absolutely unbearable, and the longer she stared at the corpse that had just seconds ago been roaming the rain slicked streets, the closer she was to just flipping this place the bird as she drove to safety. But no. Chris was here. She knew that much. She sighed and grumbled to herself in Russian, tugging on her colorful dreadlocks and holstering her gun again. She would have to be more careful with ammo from now on.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 12:19 AM
RinnieWinnie2x4 is currently offline Click here to Send RinnieWinnie2x4 a Private Message Find more posts by RinnieWinnie2x4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

I'm Joining. Give me just a second to pull up a picture and make some information.

Or I should say..revamping? We can revamp a dead thread, right? X'D

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 08:26 AM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

YEs you can go ahead and lets do this

Old Post May 9th, 2015 04:56 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote