KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Resident Evil character creation!!!

Ultimate Resident Evil character creation!!!
Started by: zslick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Krone
is Ada working for the same 'people' as wesker.

Ada doesn't work for anybody except for something called "The Organization" but she loves to protect Leon when she knows he's in way over his head.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 11:12 PM
MrCurt061430 is currently offline Find more posts by MrCurt061430 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

do I start at the mansion too? confused

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 01:53 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

everyone starts in the mansion

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 05:25 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

Can I be krauser? One question I do have is why does this take place in the Spencer mansion?

I believe that the sound of racking the pump of a shotgun is universally recognized as ‘kiss your a$$ goodbye'.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 08:44 AM
Agent HUNK is currently offline Click here to Send Agent HUNK a Private Message Find more posts by Agent HUNK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

can i join if i make a char sheet?

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die
thanx Pittman for this bad ass sig!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 01:44 AM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

okay you could be krauser and yes make a character sheet

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 08:17 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

Originally posted by zslick
okay you could be krauser and yes make a character sheet

ok thanx ill make one ASAP

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 09:54 PM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

name:Krauser
sex:male
personality:y'all know he's an evil mothaf*cka
looks:y'all know

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 11:00 PM
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

can i join in then now?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 11:01 PM
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

Killa he was saying that I could be Krauser since I asked on post ahead of yours.

I believe that the sound of racking the pump of a shotgun is universally recognized as ‘kiss your a$$ goodbye'.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 01:00 AM
Agent HUNK is currently offline Click here to Send Agent HUNK a Private Message Find more posts by Agent HUNK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

dam

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 01:13 AM
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

wait, then can i make my own character, like one that doesnt exist yet?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 01:15 AM
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

yeah you can

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 01:25 AM
moonrays
Flying Moon

can i join?

name: Mark Trent

sex:male

personality: likes to be alone...

looks: one sided hair,pale skin

Bio: taken by the police because he killed his friend that became a zombie... but the police didnt believe his story
so he was taken to the police... when on going to the police station the car he was in... flip over because there was a mutated zombie in the hood of his car... after the car flipped the mutated zombie dissapears suddenly...
while in pain Mark gets the knife,45 caliber(but only 3 bullets) and a handcuff... he quickly ran (:lol) into the police station just a few blocks away... when he finally reached the station... (and this is the starting point)

starter weapon(s): knife,45 caliber(but only 3 bullets) and a handcuff

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 07:15 PM
moonrays is currently offline Click here to Send moonrays a Private Message Find more posts by moonrays Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

bro were in the mansion up on the mountain right now!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 08:22 PM
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

name: Chris Redfield

Sex: Male

Personality: Investigative, Helpful, Known to Disregard orders if endangers team, Intelligent, Protective of most, especially opposite sex, such as his sister and Jill.

Looks: S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team Uniform, Black buzzed hair.

Bio: After being kicked out of the Air Force, Chris became a drifter until he met Barry Burton. Barry recruited him for the newly formed S.T.A.R.S. Now Chris has been reassigned to a smaller unit at Raccoon City headquarters to prove himself quickly. A tough guy who possesses both strong mental skills and great vitality, Chris has a great advantage with weapons when surrounded by many enemies.

A member of special tactics force S.T.A.R.S., Chris is tough with a will of iron and body of steel. He is good at handling firearms. A former Air Force pilot, he's a top-notch airman. After solving the "mansion incident," he transferred to Europe with his team members Jill and Barry to seek the truth.

Chris: "Whenever the phone rings in the middle of the night. I know someone's dead who wasn't dead the day before. Happens all the time. Except when it's a wrong number. Like this totally drunk woman who thought I was her long lost lover. Or the idiot who tied up my line with a long monologue in Portuguese.

I've had this late-night fear of the phone for five years now, ever since a state police chaplain called me at two a.m. to tell me my parents were dead. Their vacation van had been crushed by a runaway big rig. The coroner had to ID them through dental records, they were mangled so bad."

Starting Weapon: S.T.A.R.S Custom 9mm Baretta, 8 Inch Bowie Knife, SG 550(1 clip).

Last edited by Sasuke Uchiha on Nov 10th, 2006 at 04:52 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 04:50 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

moon and sasuke you can play agent hunk is playing as krauser and killa your just goin have to make a character sheet!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 06:18 PM
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

Someone else can take Krauser. I have a little to much on my plate at the moment. Sorry.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 11:06 PM
zslick

killa you could play as krauser after all!!!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 06:09 PM
moonrays
Flying Moon

Originally posted by zslick
bro were in the mansion up on the mountain right now!

oh i see..

tell me all character that has ben used....

Last edited by moonrays on Nov 16th, 2006 at 08:17 AM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 08:15 AM
moonrays is currently offline Click here to Send moonrays a Private Message Find more posts by moonrays Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote