KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Resident Evil character creation!!!

Ultimate Resident Evil character creation!!!
Started by: zslick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zslick

right now we have wesker,chris, leon,ada,clair and then a character named sheila jason! but thats it so go ahead and make a character sheet

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 08:49 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

The character sheet is here whoever wants to join!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 04:59 AM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Name:Clyde McCalister

sex:male

personality:Clyde is quiet and disciplined.He can be aggressive at times when he is messed with.Clyde is also kind and nice when people treat him with respect.

Looksstick out tonguearted hair in two ponytails,red hoody,dark blue jeans,red and white nike's

Bio:Clyde was arrested one time for stealing.He sat in the police station one day when he witnessed hordes of zombies raiding trough the police station.There he witness the deaths of many officers.He was horrified by what he saw.Luckily he slipped out the police station with being caught by one the zombies.

weapons:silver 9mm,machete,9mm beretta

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 05:17 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

okay give me a personal bio so i can have brief of who he his!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 01:01 AM
The Infekted

personal bio: Clyde was a gangmember that really was'nt into commiting crimes likes mugging, robbing and killing rival gangs.Clyde was initiated by his older brother that was the foundation of the gang called The Home Boys.Clyde figured that he had nothing to lose so he decided to join them.One Day he was caught stealing and the police attempted to beat him but his brother intervened and killed the police.Clyde had a father but he died and that left him with nobody to look up to as a role model but his older brother.He witnessed his brother get shot by a cop.Clyde still managed to get arrested.

um and there you have the bio on the profile is like part 2 of the personal bio!!! yes

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 03:58 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

My guy is still better, anyone seen his pic yet?

who would name their gang the home boys blink

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 11:24 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Yeah and.....My guy can kill yours!!!!Cuz he is a gangster!!!

The home boys I just made it up I coulgnt think up a another name big grin

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 02:33 AM
She Seduced

is this still going on. and where is it set, i didnt feel like reading all the post, so i skipped. i want to join though. here is my bio

name:Kennedy Brode

sex:female

personality:soft spoken, keeps to self. Has a tough look, but looks are decieving, she's probably more scared of you than you are of her.

looks:bleach blonde hair usually pulled into a tight ponytail. bright green eyes, pale ivory skin with dark freckles placed under her eyes and on her small nose. full lips usually stained in a deep crimson. Septum pierced, as well as a surface piercing placed on the back of her neck. tattoo of a cryingangel on her back, and two sparrows on her shoulder blades. wears a white tank top, and denium shorts, with black combat bootsHarnesses a large stainless steel hunting knife, and a .9mm with two extra magazines.

Bio: born in a hospital owned and operated by the umbrella company, Kennedy was the daughter of one of the most recognized and important Scientist to the Umbrella Corporation. Unfortunatly for Kennedy, her fathers life was shortlived. When she was 10 years old her father mysteriously dissapeared, and no one spoke of him. It was as if he never exsisted. About a year later, he was found in a park 5 blocks from where Kennedy and her mother lived. Then the day after, strange men showed up ather home, and took her mother to a room. 4 hours later they were leaving. There was no wake, no funeral, not even a burial for her father. Her mother acted like he never was born, and no body cried.
Since then, Kennedy has been waiting for her revenge, pent up anger and serious training, she has traveled everywhere following the Umbrella emblem. Trying to figure out if her father is really dead, and if he is, why? what didhe do? or worse, what did he know? A rumor of an outbreak spread and she headed out (to where-ever this outbreak is occuring), with her gun and her anger and her hatred for the Umbrella Corporation.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 05:16 PM
She Seduced is currently offline Click here to Send She Seduced a Private Message Find more posts by She Seduced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

were on the helicopter on top of racoon city i need someone to go fight the tyrant i cant post right now cuz im a little busy with school and work just right after that but ill be able to make a post either on tomorrow or fri day to continue it but im not letting this thread die!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 06:28 PM
She Seduced

well im not gunna, i'll be in the city though. is everyone in the helicopter.. cause like thats kind of wierd

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 12:58 AM
She Seduced is currently offline Click here to Send She Seduced a Private Message Find more posts by She Seduced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

we just escaped the mansion and were flying but well be with you soon just roam the city for now!

Approve

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 06:57 PM
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Name: William Drake
sex: Male
Personality: Told many times that he had anger issues, which were proven by the repeated dreams of violence. Yet, He'd prefer killing a person than a puppy. He's the most bizzare case of near-homicidal ever.
Looks: He had to put up with people remarking on how big he'd grown since last they saw him, now 6'4, 350 lbs, mostly muscle, with a bit of fat.
Bio: He grew up on horror flicks, action movies, and videogames. Constant taunting by the popular kids in school pushed him to look into various serial killers, studying their methods. He might have turned his knowledge against those that made his life so hard, but the umbrella incident occured before he could. Now his attention was focused on destroying these bastards. He's a zombies worst nightmare: A horror movie buff with a machette.

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Last edited by Muck101 on Dec 20th, 2006 at 04:10 AM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 04:06 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

Approve. I like the boomstick

But you can you give me how you ended up in racoon city??

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 08:11 PM
zslick

Just letting people know this is the character creation!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 06:26 PM
fmafreak244

Name:ED elric

personality:Ed is a sturb person and dose not like to be looked down on. his rigth arm and left leg are made of metal.
Bio:ed cam to the polition that night to find his lost brother al. al had left town with out ed after they tride to brng there dead mother mab but fail al lost his hole body and ed just lost his right arm and left lag. al left town thiking that ed hated him that is why ed wne after him to tell him it was his own fault for what had happened.

weapons:ed can use alchemical to creat to smal dule sword and a handcon and a a atmaco gun (sorry for speling)

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 09:00 PM
fmafreak244 is currently offline Click here to Send fmafreak244 a Private Message Find more posts by fmafreak244 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

so wait is al dead? and just as long as you use this character as a human not like a god.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 03:48 AM
Silent Coyote

dude he is totally 100% copying full metal alchmest and no al is not dead he lets say just isn't human anymore he is a human soul in a knights armor

sig mad eby me and my best so far
i take requests

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 04:06 AM
Silent Coyote is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Coyote a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Coyote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

okay al has to go this is resident evil not haunted house

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 08:20 PM
Scorparium

Name: Adam Hunt
Looks: Vin diesel (Pic to come)
Sex: Male
Personailty: Cool, and collected, not somebody to hold a grudge. Adam is a fairly outgoing guy, and a bit of a ladies man.
Bio: Adam grew up in England, at the age of 17 his mother was shot and killed, so he moved to Newyork. He lived with his father and quickly gained an interest in car mechanics. He worked as a mechanic for five years, and then applied to the a SWAT team, for general training, he was rejected but joined the force as a patrol officer.
When the virus was unleashed he had his wits about him, now with the virus ramageing through the world, and soon to be the world. He shut himself in the local precint, fending off any zombies, until hopefully he will be joined by any marauding survivours.

Is this ok?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 12:50 PM
Scorparium is currently offline Click here to Send Scorparium a Private Message Find more posts by Scorparium Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Name: Rand S.
Height: 6'1
Weight: 182
Job: RPD Riot Team Unit
Bio: Rand was outside when he got a call about an emergency call about a riot. When his team there they almost emiadiatly out of fear started shooting there pistols at the horrifying zombies. Rand carrying his Shotgun with rubber rounds. He undloaded the rubber rounds and put in 8 12g shotgun shells. He ran back to the station only to find it ****ed up. He grabed his car and is driving around town trying to get away from baracades.
Weapons: M3 Shotgun ( limited) Glock 23 ( 4 clips) Knife

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 01:43 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote