KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » The Lost Disc Box Set

The Lost Disc Box Set
Started by: tia dalma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LovelyOne

oh cool..do you not already have the movie on its own?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 08:29 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

off topicness, but who is the other guy on ur sig, mmoviejunkie? cuz i really dont think thats Johnny.

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 08:29 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

you are so rude lol

whos that girl in urs? stick out tongue

why does he still look hot to me despite looking like a girl there?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 08:34 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LovelyOne
oh cool..do you not already have the movie on its own?

Yes I do have the movie, but I don't have this one.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 08:48 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
off topicness, but who is the other guy on ur sig, mmoviejunkie? cuz i really dont think thats Johnny.

that would be johnny knoxville-note how it says 2 hot men

Last edited by mmoviejunkie on Oct 7th, 2006 at 09:02 PM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 08:57 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Oh wait..I got mixed up again..sorry ivebeendepped laughing out loud

-----------------

Come to think of it..Its so strange how Johnny says that s the most satisfying part to him..where a woman left him speechless..

then movie 2 its all Jack can think of "why is the rum always gone"

you think Johnny is agreeing to this whole Jack finding a soul mate aspect? and that is why we are seeing it in movie 2?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 09:00 PM
*jcd*gmc*

Originally posted by LovelyOne
you are so rude lol

whos that girl in urs? stick out tongue

why does he still look hot to me despite looking like a girl there?

cuz johnny can look hot in anything-even if he's dressed like a girl lol.

it just make him look SEXIER!! he can look sexy in anything. *sighs* he's too good to be true. *stares into space as if johnny is right there*

"..and that was without a single drop of rum."

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 09:24 PM
*jcd*gmc* is currently offline Click here to Send *jcd*gmc* a Private Message Find more posts by *jcd*gmc* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

LOL^

---------------

Imma quote what Johnny says about Liz at the end after discussing how 1 dimensional Jack is cuz I find it really significant to what we learn about Jack in movie 2..Johnny goes onto showing a liking for his character having depth when it comes to being left speechless by a woman and how its only with Elizabeth we actually see this deeper side big grin:

quote:
"My favorite part, actually the most revealing and telling part of Jack Sparrow. Is when he's on the Island with Elizabeth......and she's burned all the rum.(pause) Jack sparrow who is the master of words...is reduced to..."NO..NOT GOOD...STOP...NOT GOOD"..that is probably the most satisfying moment for me. I feel its the most revealing for the character"

So weird how that is at the end..and is made to be the most important thing Johnny says..and how in movie 2..what do we see? Jack is infatuated with Elizabeth because of what she did to him on the beach..he has met his equal..his soul mate even "why is the rum always gone?" She is what gives his character on-screen depth..a purpose in life. He is the most off guard when around her compared to anyone else..because he is not feeling ABOVE her or BELOW her she is on his level so there is no need for him to intimidate her by pushing forward his false image...I also think the fact she has a great faith in him to be brave for her means the world to him..because we know that Jack of late is not really all that brave..and she is the only person to have seen him completely naked basically and laid bare for what he really is at the moment: a coward who makes up stories of for a fake image...and she "DIDN'T laugh" at what he is underneath!..she still has faith in him to be the best man in the world

IMO Johnny is all for his character having a soul mate by the end of the series..

Last edited by LovelyOne on Oct 8th, 2006 at 01:43 AM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:34 AM