KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Love Vs. Lust??

Love Vs. Lust??
Started by: mss_mira

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

what if the biginning of the 4th movie we see a kid singing pirates life..and that kid being jack/liz!!

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:18 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

no IMO its gonna show us a love story between Liz/Jack and the EITC on thier asses and possibly at the end they have a kid and decide to move the hell away from danger.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:23 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

You mean love soty in the 4th? So ok like movie 4 is gonna be concentrated mainly on jack/liz. So its a love stoy betwen jack/liz now their relationship is gonna be more focused on this movie. The first movie was only and introduccion of the characters, the second movie is concentrated on jacks character and feelings. the third movie is concentrated on the ''farewell tribute" to the relationship of will/liz, a relationship that was never meant to be...

and 4th movie id finally gonna be concentrated on the relationship with jack/liz

am i babbling again? lol

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:33 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

nah you are right I think^^

I hope thts what they are doing..it makes sense..although I do have a feeling Liz at the end of AWE is going to accept giving up will to be with Jack.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:59 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mss_mira
Jack & Elizabeth <3

so then is a 4th confirmed?

and on the love and lust side...... its like elizabeth feels obligated to will cuz they have known eachother since they were kids...

and do you really think that they will through a baby into the mix. im all for j/l thing, but i cant really see him settling down. but then again maybe thats the whole point of growing into a relationship... not that theirs would be totally mature.. lol roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:38 AM
mss_mira is currently offline Click here to Send mss_mira a Private Message Find more posts by mss_mira Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

I can imagine them..this is in the future remember.

pirates began to die out around the time AWE is set..pirates are going to die do we really want Jack to remain a pirate and die?

"and BAD..bad for every mother's son who calls himself pirate"

Onlya son of Jack's and Lizzie could call himself pirate..and is Will anywhere to be seen in this scene?? NOP

a main reason to leave piracy behind for good??..would they really want their son to die just so they could continue to be pirates?

apparently they have cut the kid scene out though laughing out loud..but I think disney are being shneeeeky though when it comes to this possible child thing..IMO its going to be a theme at the end of this one or the next

If all pirates die out I will want Jack to have something better in life to live for..to know that he is safe and sound and is surrounded by love..not dead or on his own somewhere with nothing else in life to live for after piracy has ended...what a horrible end for Jack that would be.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Oct 9th, 2006 at 12:50 AM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:45 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

to be completely honest im not sure about the baby pirate thing.

I think that that part could be possibly be a deleted scene or not even filmed in the third movie. I think this baby pirate thing would be too mcuh lol especially for us..it would be a spinning headache nightmare lol

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:48 AM
mss_mira
Jack & Elizabeth <3

cutting it out of 3 and putting it into 4 u mean?

and now i remember.... "blah blah jack is a dying breed..... blah blah must find a place in the new world" makes sense.... as long as its done tastfully..... none of that cheesy soap opera crap.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:50 AM
mss_mira is currently offline Click here to Send mss_mira a Private Message Find more posts by mss_mira Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

yes I agree..agreeeeeeeeee

I dont want a load of CHEESE shoved into my face with this ending

Zorro pulled it off pretty well (same writers)

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:54 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

yea and so will this movie. This movie will make jack end his pirate ways but with dignity..i think lol

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 01:05 AM
mss_mira
Jack & Elizabeth <3

plus depp would never let it go sour.... cuz he's amazing like that!!!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 01:29 AM
katelovespirate

yeah i think that ending of 3 has been cut. my pal emailed me again, and i asked him about the ending and mentioned that scene and he was like, 'where the hell did you hear that? that was out before the 2nd one was released' and so who knows.

there is so much junk floating around. its pretty confusing.

i've heard from a couple of sources that 4 is a go, but it will be at LEAST 3 years before they do it.

they also say it will be a reinvention and NOT a continuation. straight from the horses mouth, so sorry but exnay on the jack/liz future adventures idea.

yeah i think it could work though--- doing more pirate adventures, more of Jack, etc...

as far as that "jack must find his place in the world" line... that was said by the sleaze-bag villian as blackmail, so i personally dont think we have to take it too seriously. thats what im telling myself anyways. just like i wanted peter pan to stay in neverland, i want jack to stay a pirate.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 01:50 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

true looool so true i agree 100%

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 01:56 AM
LovelyOne

reinvention

dont you find it interesting how people say everyone ends up exactly how they were at the start of movie 1 some even worse off than before *cough* Will DEAD *cough*

this time they can do the story they always wanted to do between Jack/Liz without the WHELP involved.

kate he cant LOL..pirates died out around exactly the same time AWE is set..jack wont survive unless he changes in some way.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Oct 9th, 2006 at 02:03 AM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 02:00 AM
LovelyOne

I'm still not convinced on the baby idea being cut out lol..I still think there is a theme there...because of the hint in DMC

the script my friend has is a "near" final one the person she got it from is on set..

why was there that rumoir of gore etc trying to get a Jack/Liz sex scene into AWE after DMC was released?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 02:04 AM
mss_mira
Jack & Elizabeth <3

yeh he does have to find his place.... and i think we've established he's not going to die so the odds are in our favor w/ j/L. whoopie!!!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 02:06 AM
katelovespirate

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LovelyOne
reinvention

dont you find it interesting how people say everyone ends up exactly how they were at the start of movie 1 some even worse off than before *cough* Will DEAD *cough*

this time they can do the story they always wanted to do between Jack/Liz without the WHELP involved.

kate he cant LOL..pirates died out around exactly the same time AWE is set..jack wont survive unless he changes in some way.

dont kill the dream, man. wink jack is a legend, screw history, he can do whatever he wants. he's survived giant sea monsters, cannibals, the wrath of cortes' curse, hangings, shootings, prisons, shipwrecks, mutinies, and countless other things..... and a couple of short business men (who will most likely die) are going to make him change his way of life? yeah right. not in my world. lol.

as far as the kid thing, i cant say. i've given all my info, but i wasnt on set. i dont have the script. so that amounts to: i have no idea!!! big grin

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 02:09 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

yeah but I dont think people would like the idea of Disney screwing with history laughing out loud..they will be slated for it critically and by the audience who are mostly adults now..and they know whats what...and will be like WTF?

..and they have already set this huge theme up about the age of pirates coming to an end...and they have made it clear Lizzie is the change needed in Jack's life in order for him to fit into the new world.

when Beckett says that line there is a huge clock in the background..then we meet jack..he's thinking of Liz...there is an hourglass on his table..along with many other things that hint Liz.

they better end this Jack/Liz in some way or move 3 wont get to 1 billion you can bet on it..the only time a movie does that is when people like what they see and watch it over and over..people obviously liked the thought of the money of the movie being with the leading lady

people didnt keep gong back to watch a W/E spanner in the works laughing out loud

Last edited by LovelyOne on Oct 9th, 2006 at 02:22 AM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 02:20 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mss_mira
so then is a 4th confirmed?

and on the love and lust side...... its like elizabeth feels obligated to will cuz they have known eachother since they were kids...

and do you really think that they will through a baby into the mix. im all for j/l thing, but i cant really see him settling down. but then again maybe thats the whole point of growing into a relationship... not that theirs would be totally mature.. lol roll eyes (sarcastic)

I do think that she feels obligated to Will...but also she has known him forever... you cant just let go of those feelings you know...she has security with WILL....so thats her situation when she met Jack it was the first time she questioned her feelings for Will! but she also knows that a relationship with a pirate like Jack Sparrow would probably never work....that is until we see him at the end of DMC when he came back to save them HE GREW UP IN FRONT OF OUR EYES and he matured and i thought that was a sign that he's ready to make commitments and Elizabeth saw that...so in my opinion Jack does have the potential to settle down!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 03:01 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

i had a slight argument with a new member in here lol saying that in dmc liz went after will and the reason wasnt liz to help jack. I think that liz went after will but only bc she didnt trust him enough to help jack. so technically she went after jack.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 03:22 AM