KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » I like will.

I like will.
Started by: aniron

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
a-k-a-amber

I am a j/e shipper but am starting to have my doughts that they will end up together i mean yes there is the tention but and im sure she wants freedom (who doesn't) but i really dont think she'll end up betraying Will like that. even though i really wish she would.

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 11:57 PM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

I also don't think that J/L are going to end up together, who wouldn't want that. But W/E relationship is going down the drained, there relationship is pretty much doomed. I believe that Liz doesn't want that kind of freedom, that word is mainly symbolic for. IMO She wants freedom to do what she desires and without having any restraints. Her character in DMC is having those kind of conflicts because what she has is not what she really desires. She is trying killed of those feelings, she thinks that her feelings are not right,because she would be hurting someone else's feelings. Therefore, she is sacrificing herself for someone else happiness.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 12:14 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mistypirate
I also don't think that J/L are going to end up together, who wouldn't want that. But W/E relationship is going down the drained, there relationship is pretty much doomed. I believe that Liz doesn't want that kind of freedom, that word is mainly symbolic for. IMO She wants freedom to do what she desires and without having any restraints. Her character in DMC is having those kind of conflicts because what she has is not what she really desires. She is trying killed of those feelings, she thinks that her feelings are not right,because she would be hurting someone else's feelings. Therefore, she is sacrificing herself for someone else happiness.

thats a good point and i agree she doesn't want to do it because she doesn't want to hurt their feelings right now im hoping it will end nuetral and she wont pick anything but i dought that will happen my only problem is how will it end because after DMC you know jack has SOME feelings for Elizabeth and since he does what will happen when Elizabeth does go with Will Will it break him to bits or will he relize it was just a passing fancy?

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 12:22 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

i have to go but will try 2 tlk more tomorrow l8er

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 12:23 AM
CaptinJackLover

but its not a passing fancy..if it was passing it would have been gone by the end of DMC...cuz u could already see in COTBP that he was lsightly attracted to her...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 12:28 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

I don't believe that W/E are going to end up together in AWE. It's almost a fact that he is going to stab the heart of DJ and become the next Capt of The Flying Dutchmen. At the end of DMC each character feelings were some where else that what we saw at the beginning of the movie.
Will=Save his father, Liz=Jack, and Jack=Liz.
I think Will is not going to be that hurt when he realises that Liz's feelings are somewhere else, because his main interest is to save his father. IMO Will barely had a reaction when he saw them kissing. If you see the clip he looked upset but not angry, he looked like he accepted it. When I saw the movie I was expecting him to jump back in to the ship and protest or do something. But that didn't happen. I think Will kind of realise that they have grown apart.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 12:40 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

yep, i agree, he didn't seem made when he saw the kiss, he seemed confused and sad

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 03:44 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

WEll Im not 100% convinced that the movie will end with Jack/Liz as a perminent couple. I mean Will just "died" for heavens sakes. It would look aweful if it would end all of the sudden with Jack/Liz holding hands and skipping right after Will dies. It would hurt both chracaters alot. They both are tricky ppl but they are not cold hearted.

Iam convinced that Will/Liz ended the relationship 100%. The so called love triangle it has been resolved IMO. But I still think there never was. THe only way that the ending would make sense if time passed by like a couple of months after Wills departure then we see Liz?jack together as a couple. I think so...In the first 2 movies it ended up with Will/Liz together physcally, but it also ended with Jack/Liz emotionally. Its only fair this time that the movie not only ended with Jack/Liz emotionaly but phycally too.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 05:54 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

of course i dont want it to be a jack/liz ending.
i want it to be a will/liz relationship is over and jack comforting liz for her lost
then in the next trilogy she'll be ready to move on-to jack

and if will doesn't die then i would want it to be that will realizes that their relationship isn't working and let her move on with jack

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 06:03 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Yea I agree^^

THe good thing about Wills death is that at least Jack will be there to comfort her. Im pretty sure Im gonna cry when he dies lol. Whelp or not dont care he is still human, and is a good man. I kind of feel sorry for him.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 06:10 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

yeah me too,
its just like when i saw X3-i never liked scott b/c he always got in the way of logan and jean, but when he died i felt really sad for him b/c i knew he was a good guy.
so when i saw that movie i was thinking-i dont want will to die anymore, and i still dont-there can be other ways to have jack and liz together

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 06:29 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

wow...that was a myor spoiler to me loool. I did not know scott dies sad

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 06:34 PM
mmoviejunkie

whoops sad sorry
but its at the beginning of the movie-so its not like the ending

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 06:41 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

sad lol its ok. So scott...is out of the picture??

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 06:44 PM
mmoviejunkie

no i think he comes back...if they make another one, no one's sure if they are.
but for the whole movie he's not in it
but my dad told me that in the comics that the people are always dying and coming back, so if they do make another one then he'll probably come back

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 06:48 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

They are making Wolverine movies now is what my brother told me..

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 06:53 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

I like cyclopse..I was actually rooting for Jean/Scott.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 06:58 PM
mmoviejunkie

is it a continuation? or totally different plots

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 07:00 PM
mmoviejunkie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
I like cyclopse..I was actually rooting for Jean/Scott.

booo! lol-sorry i always want to girl with the bad boy

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 07:02 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Well I dunno lol. I actually like them both...but in the comics Scott also has a chik that Jean gets very jelous.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 07:03 PM