KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » I like will.

I like will.
Started by: aniron

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

I think i agree about wills character. He is still somewhat a kid. And maybe in this movie he will grow up more. and accept his destiny.

Each of these charcters are very intersting we cannot just ignore how great they develope. With elizabeth, jack, and will. these are our main characters but THE main character is jack of course.

liz and jack developed alot in the second and are gonna develop more. Will, however, wil develop his character more in a darkish side which i cant wait to see lol.

I think it will be kinda sexy to see Will all pissed and eveil..maybe even kinki lool

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:03 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hazel1
Yo MOMMA!!!!!!

Furcking no d!ck women.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:05 AM
hazel1 is currently offline Click here to Send hazel1 a Private Message Find more posts by hazel1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hazel1
Yo MOMMA!!!!!!

Stupid ugly little boy with a little little weeeeenerrr!
WEEEEENNNNEERR.
hAHAHAHAHAhahaha...
HAHAH gay boy with no D!ICK!!!!!!! hahahah lmfao!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:11 AM
hazel1 is currently offline Click here to Send hazel1 a Private Message Find more posts by hazel1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

i love Will too. it's just that he's getting in the way of the perfect ending,

a jack and liz ending!

and that is why we don't like bloody stupid will big grin

[madebyScottie][/madebyScottie]

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:11 AM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hazel1
Yo MOMMA!!!!!!

No dick.
No manlyness.
No life.
No nothing.

Stupid stupid boy.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:15 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

if u hate will so much then stop thinking about him...it looks like u think about these thoughts alot about him...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:19 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hazel1
Yo MOMMA!!!!!!

HAHAHAH stupid little boy! hahahah

Yes im thinking about him all the time, im thinking about the time when he dies, and i hope its really painfull hahahah die little boy hahaha

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:24 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

i think ur in the wrong thread..the psycho messed up thread is somewhere around the corner, maybe to ur right

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:34 AM
Surreal_44

I understand a lot of people like Jack and Elizabeth. *grin* I don't have a hard time imagining them together...I just think Will and Elizabeth is what will eventually happen, when all is said and done. And I'm NOT a W/E shipper at all. wink

One of the things I find so interesting about Will Turner is how far he is willing to go for Elizabeth. I know quite a few think that Will simply forgot about her when he ran into his father, but I'm not convinced. And I don't think it's a bad thing...I mean, how would any of us react to being reunited with a family member (especially a parent) that we had believed we killed?

Remember, Will probably thought that he killed his father once he lifted the curse. I can only imagine the nightmares that would bring about.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:35 AM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

true Will did not forget about Liz, he just kind of kept her as if in a locked chest untill he frees his father. Kept her like in a layaway.

the will/liz relationship wont happen exactly, Will dies sad. Will asked liz to marry him before he dies, so liz married him as a favor. True, this story in AWE will be focused on liz/will, bc its more as a tribute to the relationship that was sadly not meant to be. Will knows by heart that liz loves jack. So will asks liz for her hand in marriage before he dies, knowing that by death they would be seperated and liz could live her life as she always wanted with jack.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:41 AM
Surreal_44

We'll see. wink As I understand it, there are quite a few possibilities out there, one of them is which that Will does NOT die, nor does he become the captain of the Flying Dutchman.

Someone else does it, and no, it's not Jack. It's the fourth main character of the film, who is usually sadly neglected.

At least that is the most recent rumor I've heard. We shall see, we shall see!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:47 AM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

u know whats the problem...there are too many rumors thats the damn problem lol.

i think we need to see into the movie and the patterns, not rumors. rumors are rumors they are not facts

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:50 AM
Surreal_44

Well, the patterns indicate Will and Elizabeth, since the first movie was about Will trying to get to Elizabeth, and the second movie was about Elizabeth trying to get to Will...so the third movie will be them trying to get to each other.

Will is going to try to prove his love to her, and Elizabeth is going to try to win back Will's trust. That's my prediction. :-)

By the way, I know it's Norrigton's sword, technically, but it's known as the "Turner Sword"...the writers have said that it has a bit of destiny of its own. Interesting, no?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:53 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Well firstly yes Wil was trying to get to liz in the first. But liz was going after will in the second. she was just going bc she didnt trust Will enough for him to rescue jack.

When liz father freed liz, he said that they are going to england and watever and liz said ''but will has to save jack'' she didnt say im not going anywhere without Will.

Its for sure Will is going to die and its for sure that he will stab the heart. Tia saw that destiny about him in the second movie. Not ust any character is gonna stab it for the hell of it. Will does it as a sacrifice for liz and the others. Bc the only way to beat EITC is to stab the heart of davy, since they are the one who are in control of the heart.

It is for sure he will die, but i doubt he will become like davy. I believe he will be the total oppisite of davey.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 01:02 AM
Surreal_44

Actually, Elizabeth goes after Will because she loves him. wink Remember, her concern is that by leaving Port Royal behind, she is leaving Will behind. "A fair trial for Will ends in death!" Also, she tells her father that Will is a better man than he gives him credit for, and that they should wait for Will because he has gone to get Jack.

No where does she say that Jack needs to be saved. They don't know that Jack is in trouble.

Remember? Governor Swann explains to her that Beckett never intends to grant Will, Elizabeth or Norrington pardons...that the only one available is for Jack Sparrow. Therefore, when she steals the letters, it's because she now knows that Beckett is NOT going to grant Will a pardon. It has nothing to do with her lack of trust in Will.

So she is a wanted criminal who has escaped from jail AND has stolen from the head of the EITC. So what's she going to do? She leaves to go find Will.

Also, what you are telling me is a theory, not a fact necessarily. There are plenty of rumors that disprove what you've just said. You can, of course, believe what you want, but to me, we won't know anything for sure until the movie is released. I don't believe for one moment that we have the entire story already, seeing as there are almost daily revisions on the script and I don't believe they are finished filming yet.

So anyway....back to the topic. Will becomes a lot craftier by the second film. He played DJ pretty well, I thought. It was quite...piratey if I do say so. wink

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 01:24 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surreal_44
Also, what you are telling me is a theory, not a fact necessarily. There are plenty of rumors that disprove what you've just said. You can, of course, believe what you want, but to me, we won't know anything for sure until the movie is released. I don't believe for one moment that we have the entire story already, seeing as there are almost daily revisions on the script and I don't believe they are finished filming yet.

Then yours is not a fact either, its a theory. And may i remind you that rumors arent facts either. And did you know that orlando is not gonna be in the next instalment of pirates 4. Which is actually confirmed that there will be a 4th. So whats the purpose for Will Turner in the fourth..??

And if its prooving me wrong these so called rumors, then its prooving wrong for millions and millions of ppl who see the same patters. Will/Liz are one of our main characters, but our MAIN character is jack-the potc main character. What hit the billion mark was jack getting the girl at the end, besides that is one hell of a movie, jack finally found happiness even if it led him to his death.

Then what was all this Destiny about you" that Tia told him..did she said it for the fun of it? And what was the purpose of Bootstrap giving that knife at Will? By the end of DMC Will didnt look too happy, and u can see that hes new best friend was his knife..

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 01:44 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

all i can say to this thread is: ew

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 01:45 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

big help...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 01:58 AM
katelovespirate

hey aniron...

i like will a ton. honestly. there is something very pure about his character... something innocent, naive, honorable and admirable. i think he is goofy but he has a good heart. he is passionate and completely unjaded. its really lovely. i think he's awesome.

its a shame they pitted him against Jack for the girl, though. in 1, i LOVED Jack and will's friendship vibe... and I DO think Jack sort of fathered Will in some ways, and mentored him. When did everyone like Will most? When he was acting Jacky... at the end of 1. jack taught him well.

i dont know whats gonna go down with his character in 3. i honestly think he's going to keep the majority of his purity, cause thats his character's selling point. but it doesnt help him much. even as he gets darker and more desperate, he still makes mistakes and trouble for himself cause he plays by the rules. is that bad? no. but in this movie, he's shooting himself in the foot with it.
but i wouldnt want to see will completely ruthless.

i dont think will is gonna die. i think he's gonna become immortal or captain of the fd or something like that.

and despite all my hopes (i ship j/l) i think its highly likely he will get the girl and keep her.

i sort of live by my emotions (which is a problem but whatever) so as much as i LIKE will, when i see jack and liz on the edge of such passion, they win out for me. its so much more exciting to imagine liz and jack together than liz marrying will.

dont be hating keira. she's flipping awesome.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 02:23 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

U know what i actually happen to like Will! He's part of the movie and Will, Elizabeth, Jack they all have a part of my heart because they made the Movie what it is!!! Of course Johnny turned it up a Knotch or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 whatever with his performance as Jack!!

I love Will....and with all Honesty if the movie turns out that he dies...im gonna be sad to see him go! i will cry like a baby for him!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 02:33 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote