KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » I like will.

I like will.
Started by: aniron

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Will is not gonna die and less turn inot a fish.

He will be immortal. And to me IMO he will do the exact oppisite that davey did. Instead of teorrizing te 7 seas, he could protect over the 7 seas.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 02:36 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Could be....i dont know We'll see when the Movie comes...im just saying that if that does happen i'll be sad!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 02:42 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surreal_44
Well, the patterns indicate Will and Elizabeth, since the first movie was about Will trying to get to Elizabeth, and the second movie was about Elizabeth trying to get to Will...so the third movie will be them trying to get to each other.

Will is going to try to prove his love to her, and Elizabeth is going to try to win back Will's trust. That's my prediction. :-)

By the way, I know it's Norrigton's sword, technically, but it's known as the "Turner Sword"...the writers have said that it has a bit of destiny of its own. Interesting, no?
omg..you said the magic word...norrington! eek! embarrasment

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 03:03 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

I dont think Norringtons desttiny is gonna stab jones...and less die.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 03:13 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

Another Norrington fan?! Woot!!! I ADORE Norrington. Utterly gorgeous, and with that voice and the uniform and...and...wait, this is the Will thread. stick out tongue

Anyway, Will has a 'touch' of destiny...not necessarily enough to become captain of the Flying Dutchman, or to die, or whatever...his destiny might be that he stabs the heart...but then, who says he has to captain the Flying Dutchman?

As I said, there are plenty of rumors out there that disprove what I say...there are plenty of rumors out there to disprove what anyone says, honestly.

I just put my own theory out into the universe, and yeah, I could be wrong, but so what? It's a movie. big grin I'm not going to cry if I'm wrong, but I do believe that I am right when I say that Will and Elizabeth end up together ( and there are some lovely theories on the J/E side of the fence, I simply don't agree with them). So I'll just cling to my little belief and wait until AWE comes out to see if I'm right or wrong.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:20 PM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

because the first 57 pages of the draft script suggestes it, who ever stabs the heart will becme the next captain^^ the one that Ted Elliot confirmed to be real

also Tia says to Will "a touch of DESTINY" once again when he asks for the location of the dutchman laughing out loud

Its also been confirmed to me..but I cant say how

Kate's sources suggest that its the ending too

Also there is a spoiler on podcast that even suggests the fate Of Tia when it comes to Will.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Oct 9th, 2006 at 12:36 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:32 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

from the patterns that i have seen...it would look as if it will be a jack/liz pairing. Now im not saying this bc im obsessed, its what i see its what we all seee. so for our theories are prooven to be accurate. Maybe not 100%, but they are not definitely wasted. It is confirmed from orlando himself that he wont reprsise the role of william turner in the 4th. so how can there be a will/liz pairing?? Whos liz gonna pair in the 4th then?! The Air?! Mr. Gibbs?! hell no her destiny leads with Jack.

If I see any patterns that leads to will/liz pairing then i will surely root for those couples..but i dont see anything, nada.

It is confirmed of wills death and WHOEVER STABS THE HEART OF DAVEY BECOMES THE NEXT CAPTAIN. Sorry i had to cappitalize that for importace lol

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 04:36 PM
katelovespirate

chiki, i LOVE your new siggy. its so hott.

yeah my sources are all for the ending you just suggested, lovelyone.

i think it would make loads of sense: tia leaves her love (jack) and will leaves his love (liz) because both of them know its not going to work out, and will and tia go off and become immortal together, to sort of heal from their wounds and such. lol. makes sense to me.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 04:59 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

wow a lot of talk. I am not a fan for j/l to get together. shes not right for him shes a spoilt madame. I rhink willand jack should marry me! or idealy jack should marry the invisible anna maria, and will should through the wooden plank overboard for the sharks and marry a pirate swash buckle hardworking princess or something.
I want to see the relationship between will and jack grow, it'd be cool if he joind jacks crew or had his own or sumthing. Elizabeth just gets in the way the planky plank. mad

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 06:26 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

hey! big grin

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 06:27 PM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

plus, nobody will give me the low down of what is meant to happen in thr 3rd potc. but i do think that will will have some connection with fd. maybe loosing the woman he loves like davvy jones lost his will cause him to feel so much pain he will be the next dj.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 06:28 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

chiki sig would be good if there wasn't a boy like plank on it lol plank lol long story behind that word.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 06:29 PM
Surreal_44

Again, different sources, different endings. *shrug* I see patterns for Will and Elizabeth too...just most J/E shippers disregard the patterns because it gets in the way of their fascination with their own particular ship. That's all right...we're all entitled to our own opinions.

Will's destiny, of course, could be that he is to kill Tia. *waggles brows* Ever think of that?

The only problem I have with the idea of Will stabbing the heart, killing Davy Jones and becoming the Captain of the Flying Dutchman is that Tia said "a touch" which makes me wonder exactly how much destiny Will has. After all, 'a touch' of something generally means a small amount. So...any thoughts on that?

By the way, just to note here, I am NOT a W/E shipper....I love Norribeth!!!!! love However, my own shippie has so many holes it's liable to sink before it leaves the harbor, so I have moved on to the next most LIKELY ship, which is W/E. To me, at least. J/E is a nice ship, but aside from two, maybe three flirty moments, I simply don't see a connection between the two characters that would constitute as 'love'. Lust, yeah....love, no.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 11:53 PM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

Again, different sources, different endings. *shrug* I see patterns for Will and Elizabeth too...just most J/E shippers disregard the patterns because it gets in the way of their fascination with their own particular ship. That's all right...we're all entitled to our own opinions.

Will's destiny, of course, could be that he is to kill Tia. *waggles brows* Ever think of that?

The only problem I have with the idea of Will stabbing the heart, killing Davy Jones and becoming the Captain of the Flying Dutchman is that Tia said "a touch" which makes me wonder exactly how much destiny Will has. After all, 'a touch' of something generally means a small amount. So...any thoughts on that?

By the way, just to note here, I am NOT a W/E shipper....I love Norribeth!!!!! love However, my own shippie has so many holes it's liable to sink before it leaves the harbor, so I have moved on to the next most LIKELY ship, which is W/E. To me, at least. J/E is a nice ship, but aside from two, maybe three flirty moments, I simply don't see a connection between the two characters that would constitute as 'love'. Lust, yeah....love, no.
OMFG!!! I thought i was the onlyt y one like me in the whole world! *hugs*

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 11:54 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

you should totally check out my new norrie vid!

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 11:55 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

for your information i dont see the will/liz patterns bc im blinded with the jack/liz obsession. Iam not an obsessed fan, im rooting for them bc it is clear these 2 belong together...and either ur blind but there have been interviews of Will bot bieng in the 4th and he actually does die but he wont become like davy..

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 11:58 PM
katelovespirate

my thoughts on this:

1. norri deserves her most
2. the w/l ship is perhaps the most obvious
3. the j/l ship is way hotter and more exciting. lol.

i ship j/l but i dont call what they have LOVE. its def not there yet in my book. i think there is an incredible amount of understanding, moral similarities, and physical attraction between the two of them. i mean, check out the original version of POTC 1-- it was meant to be more jack/liz oriented, but for time purposes they ended up removing those bits and going for the simpler outcome (they didnt realize they would get a 2 or 3). the deleted scenes in 1 (esepcially the peas in a pod scene) speak clearly that they both respect each other and have a lot of emotional connection. love? no, not yet. lust? of course.

the writers have confirmed that at the beginning of 2, Jack IS thinking about Elizabeth. She is on his brain because she both attracted and infuriated him. his flirtation is not just jack being jack, but rather, him actually trying to win someone he is realizing more and more he is falling for.

liz's feelings are more ambiguous, but no one can argue that she is very attracted to him as well. she wanted him to kiss in the curiosity scene, and i think its clear she could have chained him to the ship without the long kiss at the end... and she went in for another kiss.

so im not saying they are in love or anything, but i think there is a powerful connection that is exciting and intriguing because its not as obvious as the other ship. thats all.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 01:32 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

Nice to see some other Norrington lovers here on this site!!! I'm thrilled.

Now, as for Will and Elizabeth...

In the first movie, Will risks EVERYTHING to save Elizabeth. Elizabeth sacrifices herself to save Will by offering herself to Norrington in marriage...not that Norrington is a bad guy, but she doesn't LOVE him. She LOVES Will.

In the second movie, Will goes off to find Jack so that he can save Elizabeth. Elizabeth goes off to find Will and stumbles into Jack...who gives her the chance to save Will. I know the compass swung around to Jack at least once (dude, if I'd been holding that compass it would have done the same thing even though I totally lust after Norrington), but the compass still took them to the chest.

It did not stay pointed at Jack. In the end, Elizabeth hesitates to shoot at the netting full of explosives, even though every moment she waited put the crew into more and more danger....she doesn't hesitate with Jack. She chains him up and leaves him.

If you REALLY, REALLY love someone, would you chain them up to die alone? Wouldn't you want to stay and face things with them, no matter what?

There is no way that Elizabeth chained Jack up to rid herself of the temptation...that just makes Elizabeth a shallow, extremely selfish character who doesn't deserve any man.

She loves Will, not Jack. Much to my dismay. *sighs*

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 01:41 AM
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

okay surreal i totally respect your thougts 'n all but im going to say a few things of what i think about them, and dont get mad or anything, i mean this is the point of a fourm to share ideas 'n all

Liz did chain him up to get rid of her temptation, did you not hear how she said it?? she was convincing herself the whole time AND she went back to kiss him agian-what do you have to say about that?

she doesn't stumble into jack, she went to tortuga because she knew thats a place where jack is, and she went to jack's ship to join the crew, he didn't say 'why dont you come with'

and i agree will loves liz, he went to go save her, whatever, when i saw the first movie i thought will and liz was a cute couple, i really never thought much of jack and liz except on the beach, but i just thought it was lust. but things change, hardly anyone stays with their first love, thats just not natural and this is not a stupid fairy tale even if it is disney

and i dont get, what's your point about hesitating to shoot the barrel??what does that have to do with anything with will?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 02:32 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

and, all good movies have objects in the story that are significant, just like you learn in english class with your books, you got any for will/liz?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 02:33 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote