KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » I like will.

I like will.
Started by: aniron

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surreal_44
There is no way that Elizabeth chained Jack up to rid herself of the temptation...that just makes Elizabeth a shallow, extremely selfish character who doesn't deserve any man.

Even if it wasnt for her to get rid of the temptatin with Jack, it was still selfish..

By the end of this movie each of these charater ended up doing what each said they would do.

Elizabeth mentioned to Jack that there will come a day when he will do the right thing, which it actually ended Jack doing the right thing sacrifincing himself and to finally face the beastie.

Jack mentioned to Liz that she will act on a selfish impulse, wich of course ended up doing it by chaining up Jack.

If it wasnt a temptation...then why the hell she leaned to him again after they kissed? She said she wasnt sorry, but it was written all over her face that she was sorry. Sorry that she had to pick her fiance, go back to port royal, OR be with Jack whom she really loves and have her freedom

Elizabeth must persue her dream to be with a pirate and embrace her freedom. Not marry a blacksmith and wear corsets for the rest of her life.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Last edited by Minie Mina on Oct 10th, 2006 at 07:13 PM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:10 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

why do most threads end up talkin about J/L? if they end up together i will be sooooooooo gutted. in fact if elizabeth doesn't die a gruesome slow painful death i will be soooooooooooo gutted.

back to sexy will.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 10:44 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

jelous are we?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 01:00 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

lol-the reason why every thread goes to jack and liz is because they are exciting to talk about...i mean theres only so much that you could talk about will, and you could say it all in one short post...

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 01:16 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

Originally posted by aniron
why do most threads end up talkin about J/L? if they end up together i will be sooooooooo gutted. in fact if elizabeth doesn't die a gruesome slow painful death i will be soooooooooooo gutted.

back to sexy will.

sorry sweetpea, thats not likely to happen. she is the female love interest, as well as the protagonist.

but she is kind of irritating. she should realize she needs to run off with jack and then go do it. wink

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 01:18 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

ew. did aniron just call that eunuch SSEXXI?! eewww!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 01:21 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

LMAO. if i was to talk about orlando then i wouldnt mind but wills character-dont get me wrong hes actually still an important charaacter. I mean if it wasnt for him Jack and Liz wouldnt have met, all because of Wills medallion laughing out loud

I believe that Will has an important purpose as all for all characters. Instead of teorrizing the seven seas he could be the protector of the 7 seas. And if it wasnt for wills sacrifice, the pirates couldnt have one over EITC because they had daveys heart

o and one other thing..if it wasnt for that sacrifice will made, jack/liz wouldnt be together happy

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 01:23 AM
mmoviejunkie

Originally posted by Chiki Mina
LMAO. if i was to talk about orlando then i wouldnt mind but wills character-dont get me wrong hes actually still an important charaacter. I mean if it wasnt for him Jack and Liz wouldnt have met, all because of Wills medallion laughing out loud

I believe that Will has an important purpose as all for all characters. Instead of teorrizing the seven seas he could be the protector of the 7 seas. And if it wasnt for wills sacrifice, the pirates couldnt have one over EITC because they had daveys heart

o and one other thing..if it wasnt for that sacrifice will made, jack/liz wouldnt be together happy

wouldn't they have still met though?what was the real reason jack went to port royal? was it the medallion realated?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 01:29 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

so many ?'s!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 01:30 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

so about will, i would say he's pretty hott. he's a genuinly nice guy.

so ted and terry, do nice guys really finish last? guess we'll find out.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 01:31 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
wouldn't they have still met though?what was the real reason jack went to port royal? was it the medallion realated?

well i think for that part we need to thank barbossa lol if it wasnt for him mutiny jack and stealing his pearl then jack wouldnt have come to port royal to steal a ship.

But if it wasnt for the medallion then liz wouldnt get kidnapped and she wouldnt have been alone with jack on the island lol

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 01:45 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

nope, hes still ugly

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 01:52 AM
mmoviejunkie

Originally posted by Chiki Mina
well i think for that part we need to thank barbossa lol if it wasnt for him mutiny jack and stealing his pearl then jack wouldnt have come to port royal to steal a ship.

But if it wasnt for the medallion then liz wouldnt get kidnapped and she wouldnt have been alone with jack on the island lol

lol, true, my favorite part of the movie.
sometimes i'll start to fall asleep, but once i hear that scene coming on i'll jump straight up

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 01:53 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

wills not ugly. what would johnny think if he hears his "fans" saying that orlando is ugly. orlando and johnny are actually really really good friends.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 02:00 AM
mmoviejunkie

i dont think that you should base your thoughts on what celb. thinks, if she thinks orlando is ugly i dont think johnny would really care about that, that's just not her type

BUT i think johnny would be disappointed that you'd call anyone ugly

Last edited by mmoviejunkie on Oct 11th, 2006 at 02:07 AM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 02:05 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

im sorry if i get all jumpy but i jsut dont like when they treat other actors like shit bc their fav actor is johnny. They call liz a **** bc she kissed johnny and they call will a *** bc hes trying to be like johnny(bull shit) i just dont like when they offend other actors just because of johnny.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 02:15 AM
mmoviejunkie

right, understandable- well i like orlando, this should be like a will turner/orlando bloom lovefest, like the johnny one, i think it would last a little better

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 02:20 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

i dont think its a good idea..they wil start talking shit about will and that will piss me more lol

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 02:28 AM
mmoviejunkie

lol-dont you mean orlando?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 02:32 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

orlando will tomato tomatoe watever lol..my head hurtz

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 02:34 AM