KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » rumor from walt disney world

rumor from walt disney world
Started by: shannstar79

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Wow, I haven't been on the ride since like 1994. Adding Liz would be so cool, especially since Jack and Davy are already on there. What do you think they would have her doing? Swordfighting Davy's crew?

Mechanical Liz robotically kisses mechanical Jack and ties him to a mast, steps backward, and repeats process.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 04:15 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Wow, I haven't been on the ride since like 1994. Adding Liz would be so cool, especially since Jack and Davy are already on there. What do you think they would have her doing? Swordfighting Davy's crew?

Mechanical Liz robotically kisses mechanical Jack and ties him to a mast, steps backward, and repeats process.

LOL It will probably be there after AWE is released i bet..why are they adding her if she is not gonna end up with Jack in the long run?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 06:40 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

Originally posted by willofthewisp

I love that idea lets send it in to disney Imagineers LOL

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 06:43 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

Thast what I thought WHy worls they add her if shes not ending up with Jack: I ahve ben trying to call my friend who works for Disney to see if she knows anything she hasent called back yet so still waiting
I will let u guys know what she says

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 06:44 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

On the subject of theme park rides, have you been on the original Pirates Of The Caribbean one?
Keira: I haven’t been on the new one… it’s been redone, hasn’t it?

Orlando: I have. It was really good, they’ve got Johnny coming up three times! It’s quite interesting.

Keira: We’re not in it are we?

Orlando: No, I think we should speak to somebody about that.

Keira: We’ve been left out!

Orlando: I went on the ride for the first time last year, for the premiere of the first movie, and you kind of go, ‘Wow, this really isn’t that exciting.’ It’s a bit of a wet ride really.

excerpt from an interview I found on the Empire Magizine sight, Interview with Keira and Orlando

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:04 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

we should all the kmc ppl form this forum and go to disney!! big grin

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:54 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

WHOO that would be so much fun!!

LETS GO smile

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:56 PM
D_Shiznitdog

Originally posted by Mistypirate
I live in Orlando fl, and I heard a rumour about them making adjustments to the ride. But I didn't pay to much attention. Oh man thats going to be wonderful.

Mistypirate, do you get tired of Disney World? Because I would love to live in Florida and have season passes to Disney World, but i wonder if Disney World would lose its fun after you've been there too many times.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:59 PM
D_Shiznitdog is currently offline Click here to Send D_Shiznitdog a Private Message Find more posts by D_Shiznitdog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

NEVER!!!!! laughing out loud

-------------

on another note, If they are adding Liz and not Will...then I think its another J/E hint

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 08:01 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Originally posted by shannstar79
WHOO that would be so much fun!!

LETS GO smile

LMAO i wish it could be my treat sad but my daddy aint donald trump loool

I really wish i do...u guys are the best with the best theories and u all are doing so well in maintining positive and keeping the faith happy

Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

know whats sad: I live in alabama and I have season passes smile I go about 5 or 6 times a year I never get tired of it smile

PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Originally posted by D_Shiznitdog
Mistypirate, do you get tired of Disney World? Because I would love to live in Florida and have season passes to Disney World, but i wonder if Disney World would lose its fun after you've been there too many times.

MY GooDNess NOOOOOO!!! At Least i dont..... i love it everytime i goooo!!!!...of course i'm talking about the DISNEYLAND in CAlifornia!!! Only good times to share there!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

i would never get tired of going to disney. I would go every day if i have to!! I know im childish that way, but its just magical big grin

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 08:12 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

OMG....I Agree....going to Disney is like becoming a kid again to me!!! I think it's like that for a lot of adults!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 08:13 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

It truly is the happiest place on earth!!
see when your at Disney, all your troubles seem to dissapear. and night time in the park bringa whole new meaning to the word magical. Its like a dream! Then the fireworks start and you see TinkerBell Fly and I cry everytime. you feel like a kid agin with no worries at allsmile
Its truly a magical place!!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 08:15 PM
D_Shiznitdog

Thanks. See, that's all how I feel! Now, i want to move to Florida so bad!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 08:19 PM
D_Shiznitdog is currently offline Click here to Send D_Shiznitdog a Private Message Find more posts by D_Shiznitdog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

Originally posted by D_Shiznitdog
Thanks. See, that's all how I feel! Now, i want to move to Florida so bad!

hehehe
peas in a pod big grin

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 08:22 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

if i had the money i would buy another house in orlando and go there every year!! with friends and family, we can all be kids again!! im 17, already at the university, and working, and i act like an infant when im there lol

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 08:23 PM
D_Shiznitdog

Originally posted by shannstar79
I havent seen the ride yet or the lok alike
My mom was there this past week and said that the jack Sparrow look alike was so good she thought it was JOhnny !!!
I may be going this weekend I will take video and pics and post it on here

Here's my video of him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq87TlaX_EU

Part II: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbRDQ3Yqr5M

He's really good.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 08:30 PM
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

WOW thank you for posting that!!
it was great!!
I am possibly going to disney next weekend: anyone live close and want to meetsmile

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 08:44 PM