KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Three Guys In Love With Hermone

Three Guys In Love With Hermone
Started by: Nickey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Harry's heart lept with joy.
He was finally going on a date with Hermione.
Well at least he thought it was a date.
Anyway, he headed back to the common room. When he got in he saw Hermione crying her eyes out. "Hemione, what's wrong?" he asked as he took a seat right next to her. "Um, don't worry about it, Harry. It's okay." she said wiping her tears. "Where's Jesse?" he asked. "He went back up to the dorm. Uh, Harry. When is our date, again?" she said. "Sunday, at 3:00. But first, I want you to come with me" he said smiling as he pulled her by her hand. They went outside to the Qudditch feild, and crawled behing the stands. "Where are we?" she asked still holding on to his hand. "Well, I found this place last year. And I didn't show it to anybody, not even Ron." He said. "The stars tonight are very beautiful" she said staring up at the stars. "Just like you. " he said in a shy voice. Hermione just looked into his eyes, and kissed him very passionately. "What was that for?" said Harry out of breath, shocked, but yet happy. "For being the best ever." she said smiling at him.
"Come on, let's get back to the castle. We'll get in trouble." said Hermione pulling Harry, out of their new secret place.
When they got back, they were hand in hand, when Jesse saw them. "Oh, hey Jesse." said Hermione in a depressing voice. "Don't talk to me." he said angerily, and stomping back into the dorm. "What was that about?" he asked Hermione. "Um, nothing. Just promise me, as soon as you get to bed, ignore whatever Jesse says to you." "Uh, why? I don't....." "Jst promise me please?" " Okay" "Goodnight" and she gave him a kiss on the lips and went to bed. But Harry stayed in the common room, confused about everything that just happened to him.
Why was Hermione crying? Why did she kiss me all of a sudden? Why was Jesse mad at her?

Part Two- Hermione's Affair................... Coming Soon

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 03:15 AM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

eek! Wow! That was great!! Post more soon!! I can't wait to read the rest!!

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 06:30 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by x_hp_fan
eek! Wow! That was great!! Post more soon!! I can't wait to read the rest!!

Thanks.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 05:07 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

That was really great!!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 08:07 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Thanks

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 08:18 PM
Brit531

You are VERY welcome!!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 08:27 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Truce_or_Dare
Dragon

Brilliant!But,I'm still wondering why Victor came into the story at the beginning?Anyways everything is excellent!Keep posting! wink

MY DEATHLY HALLWS TRAILER-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arm0uDBOF5I

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 08:43 PM
Truce_or_Dare is currently offline Click here to Send Truce_or_Dare a Private Message Find more posts by Truce_or_Dare Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amber9
Well...it happens

i don't understand....

Does this come after the Sixth Book or not? I'm confused about that.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 03:37 PM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Originally posted by AmberGinn
i don't understand....

Does this come after the Sixth Book or not? I'm confused about that.

It's the 7th book

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 11:27 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Post more soon

kthnxbai

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 12:23 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by x_hp_fan
Post more soon

kthnxbai

Who are you to tell her what to dostick out tongue?

Nice job Nickeythumb up

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 04:05 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Who are you to tell her what to dostick out tongue?

Nice job Nickeythumb up

One of the people she asked if they could read her story so that she can see if she'll keep writing

Who are you to question who I am?

Last edited by Running Mascara on Nov 13th, 2006 at 08:10 AM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 08:07 AM
sammii

wow mint story

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 08:26 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

It was finally Saturday, and Harry was so excited and confused at the same time.
He was excited that he got a date with Hermione, but why all of a sudden? And why is Jesse mad at her? He can't be mad that Harry asked Hermone out. He never asked Hermione out. So why should he be mad? Anyway, Harry pushed those negative thoughts aside and got dressed. When he went down to the common room, Hermione and Ginny were already there. "Hey Harry. Can I talk to you for a sec outside?" said Ginny "Uh..... sure" Harry flashed a dazling smile at Hermione before he left. "What's the problem? Are you okay?" he asked concerned "Uh yeah. But I just wanted to know why the hell are you taking Hermione on a date? You know well that she likes Jesse." she said whispering angryily. "I asked her first, and I didn't even know Jesse liked her." he said " Boys are such idiots. You're trying to tell me that you didn't know? You never even noticed Hermione until Jesse came." she said "That's not true. I've liked Hermione since fourth year. I gave up trying to get her to notice me in sixth year." he said very angry. "Oh.... I get it. You only dated me last year because you gave up on Hermione. I get it." she said tears coming down her eyes. "No that's not true." He hugged her. " I'd never ever use you, Ginny. You know that." "I guess you're right. Anyway, you can't go on that date tonight. The only place you guys can have a date is down in the village or around campus. Everyone will see that, Harry. You can't do that to Jesse or Hermione" she said. And she walked back inside the common room leaving Harry outside to think about what she said. He went down to breakfast and saw Ron. "Hey mate. What's up? Ready for your big date?" he said with a mouth full of scrambled eggs. "Uh.. yeah" said Harry and he ate some pancakes and eggs without saying another word. Just as he was getting up to go out to the Qudditch Feild for the tryouts, Hermione walked into the Grand Hall to get some breakfast. "Hey, Harry. Um... ready for our date? I can't wait." she said forcing a smile on her face. "Yeah. Um.. wanna come to the tryouts with me?" "Sure. But I have to eat first or I'll just drop down and faint. I'll meet you there." she gave him a quick hugg and left. Little did they know Jesse was watching them.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 10:11 PM
Brit531

wow! hermione is using Harry! i wonder what happens?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 04:57 PM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Thanks.
Where have you been, missy?
Lol
Thanks again.
And you'll see what happens soon.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 05:06 PM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

After the tryouts, Harry and Hermione went to their dorms and changed.
Hermione was wearing a beautiful black knee length dress, and a black jacket decorated with pink and purple flowers. Harry was wearing black jeans and a red dress shirt. "Wow, Harry! You look great." she said shocked. She had to admit, Harry did look very cute at that moment. "No, Hermione" she thought to herself. "You can't like Harry. You like Jesse, remeber" she thought "Thanks. You look really beautiful." he said smiling. "Come on. Let's go." Harry held out his hand and Hermione took it. They walked down to the village. There was a lot of people whispering. They even heard Cho say 'I can't believe he left me for that thing'. "Don't listen to her, Hermione. She's just mad that you're prettier than her." "It's okay." They got to the village and went into Hogsmade. It was really crowded. They found a table near a window in the front. "I'll get us some drinks." said Harry "Can you get me a butterbeer?" said Hermione. "Sure."
When Harry got back, he couldn't believe who was talking to Hermione. Victor Krum. "Ello, Harry. I'm just visiting for three months. You see, Dumbstrang has a Qudditch match with Hogwarts this year. So this is why I am here." he said shaking his hand. "Uh, okay. Nice to you again." He didn't mean it. Harry never liked Victor because he and Hermione went out for a while in fourth year. "I will see you later, Hermione. Bye Harry." said Victor. And he left. "Wanna go to our secret hiding place?" said Hermione "Sure. But let's finish our drinks." When they finished, they went to their secret place, and sat down on the grass. Hermione rested her head on Harry's chest. And Harry storked her hair. "I can't be falling in love with Harry. Am I?" thought Hermione.
She felt she had to tell him, but she was scared. But she took the risk anyway. "She got up, and faced Harry. "Harry. Um....I..uh...I like you. I mean I really like you. You know like more than a friend." Harry's heart leapt with joy. "I really like you too. Since fourth year. I can't believe you like me too." he said "Well.. believe it." and she kissed him.

Total Eclipse of the Heart- Part 3 Coming Soon...........

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 06:08 PM
fallingoutgrl
Finally Free

Nice job!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 08:44 PM
fallingoutgrl is currently offline Click here to Send fallingoutgrl a Private Message Find more posts by fallingoutgrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Thanks. I'm gonna write soon.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 02:35 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Running Mascara
One of the people she asked if they could read her story so that she can see if she'll keep writing

Who are you to question who I am?

I am one too

Who am I? Who am I? Why I am the King of Spainstick out tongue. Joking, I'm DPno expression

Originally posted by Nickey
Thanks. I'm gonna write soon.

Please, stop, it's horriblestick out tongue........Ehh, I'm kidding ya, it's greatthumb up

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 02:46 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote