KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » VoTe 4 JoHnnY NoW!!!!!!

VoTe 4 JoHnnY NoW!!!!!!
Started by: PirateDiva

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

oh. thats never happened 2 me

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 03:54 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

well that sucks-for me atleast

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 04:01 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

try again

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 04:03 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

No...I Just kept on goin!!! But come on ppl VOTE!!! He has to win hes made the bettests comeback ever he deserves it for THE POTC MOVIES!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 04:04 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

alright, i'll try again

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 04:07 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

are you guys sure? right above tom cruise's pic on the result's page it tells me, Sorry you've already voted! in small bold letters
check next time you vote

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 04:11 AM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

I already voted a few times and I will continue to and guys does can anyone post this in another site or in keeptothecode or something so we can get more ppl? and I'm dunno if I should vote for kate or keira either..I like kate more BUT wouldn't it be cool if the actor and actress of the year were both from pirates of the caribbean? that would be yet ANOTHER record breaker

Freedom...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 07:05 AM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

i can't believe johnny and keano are winning by so much...

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 07:11 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
I already voted a few times and I will continue to and guys does can anyone post this in another site or in keeptothecode or something so we can get more ppl? and I'm dunno if I should vote for kate or keira either..I like kate more BUT wouldn't it be cool if the actor and actress of the year were both from pirates of the caribbean? that would be yet ANOTHER record breaker

KTTC would probably vote for Keanue...to despite us!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 07:23 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

yeah true...WHYaren't they on jack's side? I mean isn't it supposed to be the official fansite for a movie that JACK stars in? oh and you guys? please vote for POTCbig grinMC for the movie of the year while you're at it

Freedom...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 07:40 AM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

iTs Suppose to be but u mention Jack's name over there and u get banned...LMAO!!! So i've heard, but i think u should get the story 1st hand from someone who has actually gotten banned!!! PIRATE=SEX where are u? Please tell tee Pirategirl how mean they are at u in KTTC!!!
Thanks!!! Muah!!

Oh ya and Vote Vote Vote!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 07:54 AM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

yeah actually I haerd about PIRATES=SEX getting banned cause I read it on that thread but I think it's really evil plus especially since the last thig you've done is posted a will/liz video there

Freedom...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 08:02 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

I Know right u AIM to Please...but u still get the shaft!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 08:05 AM
hazel1
Yo MOMMA!!!!!!

Keanu is hot.
so is johnny.

so dont call keanu ugly.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 09:06 AM
hazel1 is currently offline Click here to Send hazel1 a Private Message Find more posts by hazel1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

i think keanu is ugly

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 09:16 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Ok ur right u can vote once a day...so dont forget ladies and Gents!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 09:36 PM