KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ryu Hayabusa and Ayane vs Cloud Strife and Tifa Lockhart

Ryu Hayabusa and Ayane vs Cloud Strife and Tifa Lockhart
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Hayabusa has been killed before & risen from the dead. I doubt Cloud's limit break will prove more powerful than the Dark Dragon Blade. Besides Ryu Hayabusa is more than capable of defeating Cloud before he pulls out any Limit Breaks. This is a tag match. Tifa is beaten by either Ryu or Ayane, and then both tango Cloud. Hayabusa fights Cloud while Ayane charges a nasty Nimpo. KABOOM.

Ryu has plenty of weapons at his disposal too. He has a sword equal in size to Cloud's First Sword, he has the devastating True Dragon Sword, Doku's Samurai Katana which is a soul stealer and can heal Ryu, the Vigorian Flails, the bo...Nimpo...please don't make me go on.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 07:48 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kadesh
By the way, back to the match, cloud wins haya, why? because obviously hayabusa would not expect cloud to pull of that 5 sword attack as he did in AC. Cloud curbstomps hayabusa, then turns and pwns ayane.

Speed need not always be the factor, sidious in the EU can move faster than the eye can see, but does that mean he pwns? No, just a little example

Well sidious has pretty much owned every Jedi he's ever fought, including a draw to the Jedi's top master Yoda, as well as owning the **** out of Luke Skywalker in Dark Empire.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 07:52 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I fail to see what Palpatine has to do with a Final Fantasy vs. Dead or Alive battle has to do with anything. Going into the battle I have to say that the Final Fantasy duo has the ability to win this battle.

Loz managed to take down Tifa with his superior speed but remember this, Loz kept back making it seem like Tifa was able to contend with him one on one so when he went serious Tifa had no clue what was happening considering his speed (which Tifa didn't know he had) and that powerful back attack.

Cloud on the other hand managed to fight Loz and Yazoo by himself while infected and at one occasion he even went to battle Kadaj making that a 3 on 1 battle which Cloud was doing very well for a while. Ryu does have speed but so does Cloud and Tifa considering Cloud was capable of moving fast enough to block Yazoo's bullets.

Cloud also managed to move so fast that Sephiroth couldn't keep up with him when Cloud did Omnislash Version 5 and that's pretty fast considering that Sephiroth was forcing Cloud on the defense the entire battle due to his superior speed and strength and skill.

I have to say that Cloud and Tifa will be able to win this battle: 7/10

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 09:27 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Hayabusa ass rapoes cloud, never mind the guy can move fast enough to run on the surface of a body of water. he can also, generate enough speed to vanish and swat bullets like flies.

Their respective jutsu's can cause massive collateral damage, hayabusa can destroy jet like craft with ease and ayane destroyed three conjoining skyscrappers. They win

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 11:28 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Hayabusa ass rapoes cloud, never mind the guy can move fast enough to run on the surface of a body of water. he can also, generate enough speed to vanish and swat bullets like flies.

Their respective jutsu's can cause massive collateral damage, hayabusa can destroy jet like craft with ease and ayane destroyed three conjoining skyscrappers. They win

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 12:47 AM
lightness

go ryu/ayane.

they should win unless cloud/tifa can summon things which would give them trouble.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:04 AM
lightness is currently offline Click here to Send lightness a Private Message Find more posts by lightness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok but how is hayabusa going to survive a 5 fold attack when cloud pulls of an unexpected attack?

by the way keep the match fair, give hayabusa one weapon, thats all, from what you said its like the death star vs r2d2...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:19 AM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

So which weapon you want? You can give him a one inch plastic stick and he could possibly kill Cloud in less than an instant.

Nah I ain't that biased...or am I?

Anyways for ****'s sake I'll give him the True Dragon Sword. This sword is equal & seemingly superior to the Dark Dragon Blade--and the Dark Dragon Blade makes Cloud's First Sword look like a wrecked baseball bat. About the 5 fold attack...Ryu is not going to be standing there eating all the attacks ala Sephiroth. That PIS is exclusive to the stupidly overpowered anime main bad guy with down syndrome, and Ryu ain't that. He doesn't need to survive it; he won't get hit.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:26 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

ok but how is hayabusa going to survive a 5 fold attack when cloud pulls of an unexpected attack?

Unexpected, please, unless cloud bust out of the blue with some invisible planet busting attacks he's screwed.These Jets got the drop on him as well.

by the way keep the match fair, give hayabusa one weapon, thats all, from what you said its like the death star vs r2d2...

Okay, now you still have his jutsu's.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:35 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
So which weapon you want? You can give him a one inch plastic stick and he could possibly kill Cloud in less than an instant.

Nah I ain't that biased...or am I?

Anyways for ****'s sake I'll give him the True Dragon Sword. This sword is equal & seemingly superior to the Dark Dragon Blade--and the Dark Dragon Blade makes Cloud's First Sword look like a wrecked baseball bat. About the 5 fold attack...Ryu is not going to be standing there eating all the attacks ala Sephiroth. That PIS is exclusive to the stupidly overpowered anime main bad guy with down syndrome, and Ryu ain't that. He doesn't need to survive it; he won't get hit.
you are assuming that haya would not get hit at all which i would find unlikely, too fast to get hit is what you are saying? i dont think so, i pointed out already speed may not be the factor, like darth vader is not as fast as he w as before yet he can take on 8 jedi masters and spaughter them. And that five fold attack? that was when we could not see clouds movement, this is close to faster than the eye can see which hayabusa would not be able to spot weather or not he is moving, how would he even know that clouds is going to attack him? 5 swords, do you think hayabusa would know which sword strikes first? i dont think so and by the way, these suprise attacks catches opponents off balance and intimidates them, as did to sephiroth

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:36 AM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

you are assuming that haya would not get hit at all which i would find unlikely, too fast to get hit is what you are saying? i dont think so, i pointed out already speed may not be the factor, like darth vader is not as fast as he w as before yet he can take on 8 jedi masters and spaughter them.

Hayabusa is not Darth Vader, and are you serious when has cloud ever fought someone with hayabusa's speed?

And that five fold attack? that was when we could not see clouds movement, this is close to faster than the eye can see which hayabusa would not be able to spot weather or not he is moving, how would he even know that clouds is going to attack him?

Bullets move faster than the eye can see, doesn't stop hayabusa from dodging them and swating them like flies. Suprise attacks will not be a problem for someone who was surprised by aircraft and apache helicopters just to pwn them.

5 swords, do you think hayabusa would know which sword strikes first? i dont think so and by the way, these suprise attacks catches opponents off balance and intimidates them, as did to sephiroth

Sephiroth lost becase of PIS, this has been stated so many times.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:40 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hayabusa is not Darth Vader, and are you serious when has cloud ever fought someone with hayabusa's speed?
Need i point out the speed need not be the factor?

Bullets move faster than the eye can see, doesn't stop hayabusa from dodging them and swating them like flies. Suprise attacks will not be a problem for someone who was surprised by aircraft and apache helicopters just to pwn them.
Can you prove that? and hayabusa was not suprised by the helicopter in DOA3, do you even know what an unexpected suprise attack is? its like shishio vs kenshin, shishio did not expect kenshins 360 2 step slash attack which caught him off guard, haya is not invincible by the way
And Duh he can swat the bullets because he KNOWS which direction they are coming from, he wouldnt know WHICH of the 5 swords sorrounding him will strike first, get it?

Sephiroth lost becase of PIS, this has been stated so many times.
PIS? care to explain please

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:43 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

you are assuming that haya would not get hit at all which i would find unlikely, too fast to get hit is what you are saying? i dont think so, i pointed out already speed may not be the factor, like darth vader is not as fast as he w as before yet he can take on 8 jedi masters and spaughter them. And that five fold attack? that was when we could not see clouds movement, this is close to faster than the eye can see which hayabusa would not be able to spot weather or not he is moving, how would he even know that clouds is going to attack him? 5 swords, do you think hayabusa would know which sword strikes first? i dont think so and by the way, these suprise attacks catches opponents off balance and intimidates them, as did to sephiroth

Wow.

Where to start?

Ok.

When you're in battle you are bound to expect anything and everything from your opponent unless you're overconfident and a show off. Ryu Hayabusa is none of the above.

Why was Sephiroth struck by the Omnislash?

Because :

a) he is the bad guy and therefor he must lose no matter how ridiculously overpowered he is when compared to the protagonist
b) he was obviously overconfident and thought he had Cloud beat. It isn't that hard to realize it. Cloud's always been Sephiroth's puppet as far as he is concerned
c) PIS.

First you tell me to limit Ryu's aresnal to one weapon, but you want Cloud to use the First Sword with all it's different variations.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:49 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

When you can elaborate properly on why it won't be a factor instead of just claiming it is, then and only then you will have a point.

Can you prove that? and hayabusa was not suprised by the helicopter in DOA3, do you even know what an unexpected suprise attack is?

Doa3, I'm talking about ninja gaiden, and I just showed you a video of hayabusa being surprised by jets, instead of nitpicking address all my arguments.

its like shishio vs kenshin, shishio did not expect kenshins 360 2 step slash attack which caught him off guard, haya is not invincible by the way

Is hayabusa kenshin or shishio?

And Duh he can swat the bullets because he KNOWS which direction they are coming from, he wouldnt know WHICH of the 5 swords sorrounding him will strike first, get it?

It doesn't matter if he knows what direction they are coming from, it takes super speed to swat bullets from the sky.

Sephiroth completely outclassed cloud and lost.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:51 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

When you're in battle you are bound to expect anything and everything from your opponent unless you're overconfident and a show off. Ryu Hayabusa is none of the above.
Um, you are wrong, fighters try to catch each other off balance to gain the upperhand, and attempting to expect everything will only leave you to be opened,and thats what clouds omnislash is, an unexpected attack

a) he is the bad guy and therefor he must lose no matter how ridiculously overpowered he is when compared to the protagonist
b) he was obviously overconfident and thought he had Cloud beat. It isn't that hard to realize it. Cloud's always been Sephiroth's puppet as far as he is concerned
c) PIS.
and not to forget he got caught off guard by that unexpected attack, and what is PIS?

First you tell me to limit Ryu's aresnal to one weapon, but you want Cloud to use the First Sword with all it's different variations.
Um clouds first sword is considered 1 sword, so try again

When you can elaborate properly on why it won't be a factor instead of just claiming it is, then and only then you will have a point.
Well i just proven it havnt i? i pointed out vader as an example

Doa3, I'm talking about ninja gaiden, and I just showed you a video of hayabusa being surprised by jets, instead of nitpicking address all my arguments.
Obviously he had enough time to react am i correct?

Is hayabusa kenshin or shishio?
No but iwas giving an example, please read my posts properly

It doesn't matter if he knows what direction they are coming from, it takes super speed to swat bullets from the sky.
ok then if you get shot from behind will you have time to block it? what kind if illogical answer is that? Obviously he knew he was going to get shot from the sky and thus when he got suprised by the jets he had enough time to react

Sephiroth completely outclassed cloud and lost.
Thats how an iferior can win with an suprise attack

Last edited by BoratBorat on Dec 8th, 2006 at 02:58 AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:54 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Can you prove that? and hayabusa was not suprised by the helicopter in DOA3, do you even know what an unexpected suprise attack is? its like shishio vs kenshin, shishio did not expect kenshins 360 2 step slash attack which caught him off guard, haya is not invincible by the way

How is speed not a factor? His reaction time and his speed can make Hayabusa avoid the attack or to a lesser extent counter it.

Hayabusa was indeed surprised. He had his eyes closed. He opened them and then saw the choppers/jets/whatever firing at him. He made ashes and debries out of them and their pilots.

Sephiroth takes on an exhausted Cloud, has him beat weaponless and with the masamune stabbed through his right shoulder. Then he proceeded to watch in amazement as Cloud first splits the first sword and then grabs each sword one by one. Does that still not define PIS? Not to mention Sephiroth was overconfident and all around stupid for not having stabbed Cloud through his skull.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:56 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Um, you are wrong, fighters try to catch each other off balance to gain the upperhand, and attempting to expect everything will only leave you to be opened,and thats what clouds omnislash is, an unexpected attack

and not to forget he got caught off guard by that unexpected attack, and what is PIS?
Um clouds first sword is considered 1 sword, so try again

Wow. Have you ever been in street fight? Not Tae Kwon Do tournaments, an actual street fight?

Yeah the 1st sword is one sword, but I still find that to be rather cheap. Still doesn't matter since the True Dragon Sword is superior to the First Tsurugi by leaps and bounds.

PIS is Plot Induced Stupidity in case you didn't know.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:58 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

How is speed not a factor? His reaction time and his speed can make Hayabusa avoid the attack or to a lesser extent counter it.

Hayabusa was indeed surprised. He had his eyes closed. He opened them and then saw the choppers/jets/whatever firing at him. He made ashes and debries out of them and their pilots.
Um he could block then because he knew which direction the bullets are coming from? And that he had enough time to react?

Sephiroth takes on an exhausted Cloud, has him beat weaponless and with the masamune stabbed through his right shoulder. Then he proceeded to watch in amazement as Cloud first splits the first sword and then grabs each sword one by one. Does that still not define PIS? Not to mention Sephiroth was overconfident and all around stupid for not having stabbed Cloud through his skull.
Did you forget that cloud pulled of an unexpected attack on sephiroth?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:00 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow. Have you ever been in street fight? Not Tae Kwon Do tournaments, an actual street fight?
Yes, muay thai, the most brutal form of fightning

Yeah the 1st sword is one sword, but I still find that to be rather cheap. Still doesn't matter since the True Dragon Sword is superior to the First Tsurugi by leaps and bounds.

Well that is still one sword, so you cant claim cloud is cheap holding 5 different swords

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:01 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Um he could block then because he knew which direction the bullets are coming from? And that he had enough time to react?

So, if I had a gun pointed at you, I guess you would be able to swat the bullets out the air or dodged them, right?

Did you forget that cloud pulled of an unexpected attack on sephiroth?

Unexpected, he was looking dead at him.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:02 AM