KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Bane vs. Darth Revan

Darth Bane vs. Darth Revan
Started by: -kV-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-kV-
[:::::{============)

Darth Bane vs. Darth Revan

Hmm, I was wondering about who's stronger between the two so I made this thread.

Who wins between the master and apprentice (though Bane never sees his master, except in a holocron)?

BlackZero30x created this a-'Maize'-ing signature! =)

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 03:51 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

bane, for sure, ppl say "0 R3V@n M@d3 th0$e t3chNiQu3s" when he freaking doesnt use them as much as bane does, the more u use it the better u get at it, just like sidious, knows cool techniques, and how damm often does he use them? never does and never will

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 03:53 PM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-kV-

Well Revan must have used all those moves when he became head of the Sith Empire and spearheaded the assault against the Republic.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 03:55 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

like the force storm lightning? once? thats all, and no, he didnt execute the thought bomb, i doubt he even knows how to fearing it will kill him as well, since when revan is that uber, bane shook down a 20 story temple

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 03:57 PM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Adas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which Bane and which Revan?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 03:58 PM
Click here to Send King Adas a Private Message Find more posts by King Adas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Adas
Restricted

Account Restricted

San'Doria, just because we never see Revan perform them, it doesn't mean he never did.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 03:59 PM
Click here to Send King Adas a Private Message Find more posts by King Adas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

orbalisk bane, and his telekenesis triumphs over revans since he pulled a moon out of orbit so he could fly on a beast from dxun to onderon to find zannah

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 04:00 PM
King Adas
Restricted

Account Restricted

The things is, the dark side and ancient sith teachings especially were mostly real quick to learn (the darkside is stated to be a quick and easy path to power many times, for example once Aleema started studying sith magic, she grew in power by a phenomenal amount in such a short time) and vastly more devestating than lightside techniques, so the fact that Revan was stated to be more powerful as a jedi master (Malak states this, he had no reason to lie and is in a position to judge effectively) would indicate that he could wield the power of the lightside to a more devastating effect than he could to all his sith teachings, which to me suggests great great strength and mastery of the force.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 04:09 PM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Interesting enough. In terms of wits these guys are two of the best. I'm going to lean towards Revan because after POD, he was called the most powerful Jedi/Sith of his era, and I believe that includes Exar Kun, but am not really sure. We know that all of Bane's techniques were known by Revan, however we never see Revan using them. Revan as a Jedi most likely was the most powerful Jedi behind Luke, and probably Yoda, which would put him above Bane.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 04:27 PM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Adas
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
We know that all of Bane's techniques were known by Revan

I mostly agree with what you said, but if this is post BOTS Bane, he would also actually have Adas' holocron in possession, which was considered the most valuable artifact of sith teaching so there were likely secrets in there that Revan never knew of.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 04:31 PM
General G
Canadian.

I'm gonna have to go with Revan, he is really powerful and strong, in my opinion more so than Bane.

--Also, is it just me, or is Darth Revan the coolest Sith name...Ever!--

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 10:27 PM
Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zephiel7

straight out tie dude....

hard one

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 10:28 PM
Click here to Send zephiel7 a Private Message Find more posts by zephiel7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-kV-

There's never a tie in a battle. I still think Revan wins.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 12:00 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Interesting enough. In terms of wits these guys are two of the best. I'm going to lean towards Revan because after POD, he was called the most powerful Jedi/Sith of his era, and I believe that includes Exar Kun, but am not really sure. We know that all of Bane's techniques were known by Revan, however we never see Revan using them. Revan as a Jedi most likely was the most powerful Jedi behind Luke, and probably Yoda, which would put him above Bane.
what a wild assumption, see just as i predicted, does that make revan better than nihilus? hell no

again i go for bane, pulling a moon out of orbit, screw revan i hate that bast@rd
Originally posted by Kas'Im
San'Doria, just because we never see Revan perform them, it doesn't mean he never did.
show me when revan ever used them

firstly its bane who demonstrated them, hell bane coukd have done it on a bigger scale than revan did, or prehaps revan has never used them at all

Last edited by BoratBorat on Oct 15th, 2006 at 12:37 AM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 12:34 AM
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Revan wins. Bane said that Revan knew Force Powers even a great Sith Lord wouldn't dare try and learn, sugegsting that there was things revan knew that he was to afraid to learn. So Revan is superior with the Force. With sabers Bane has it, especially with the Orbalisks. But I still say Revan due to his superior Force Powers. Bane seems only to be a small percent of Revan as far as Force Powers go.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 06:29 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

and yet bane was the one who unleashed those powers, again bane learnt more shit from a holocron in freedon nadd, whom nadd is a far more powerful jedi than revan, bane got hit by orbalisks there and later on he wtf pulls dxun closer to onderon with telekenesis and flys over with a beast.

again this proves how powerful bane is, revan is nothing, a coward who doesnt dare to unleash the powers he had discovered, bane did so and therefore bane is the stronger, the more you use it, the better you are

Originally posted by darthsith19
Revan wins. Bane said that Revan knew Force Powers even a great Sith Lord wouldn't dare try and learn, sugegsting that there was things revan knew that he was to afraid to learn. So Revan is superior with the Force. With sabers Bane has it, especially with the Orbalisks. But I still say Revan due to his superior Force Powers. Bane seems only to be a small percent of Revan as far as Force Powers go.
prove to me revans powers were superior? bane for fu*ks sake pulled a moon out of orbit

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 04:04 AM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by San'Doria
and yet bane was the one who unleashed those powers, again bane learnt more shit from a holocron in freedon nadd, whom nadd is a far more powerful jedi than revan, bane got hit by orbalisks there and later on he wtf pulls dxun closer to onderon with telekenesis and flys over with a beast.

Where are you getting this crap from? As far as i'm concerned Revan is the most powerful sith lord next to Sidious and the ancients, and Yoda as a Jedi. Since when is Freedon Nadd more powerful just because he did shit as a spirit? Wonderful logic.

quote:
again this proves how powerful bane is, revan is nothing, a coward who doesnt dare to unleash the powers he had discovered, bane did so and therefore bane is the stronger, the more you use it, the better you are prove to me revans powers were superior? bane for fu*ks sake pulled a moon out of orbit

A post so idiotic that it doesn't even warrant a response. However for argument's sake I'll illicit one. Your opinion on Revan and bane is meaningless. Bane learned most or ALL of his techniques from Revan and his holocron, which means Revan KNEW those techniques that he taught to Bane.. Stop posting your bullshit.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 06:10 AM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

it is time i tear your arguements to pieces,

Where are you getting this crap from? As far as i'm concerned Revan is the most powerful sith lord next to Sidious and the ancients, and Yoda as a Jedi. Since when is Freedon Nadd more powerful just because he did shit as a spirit? Wonderful logic.

firstly you revan fanboy, prove to me revan is the 2nd strongest sith? just because he learnt ancient sith techniques? what the hell has he done? just barely break the rakatan temple and kill their army, nihilus has wiped out nearly the entire jedi order on katar alone and no one can kill cept for shimrra, luke and the exile, again freedon singlehandedly conquered onderon with the dark side of the force and has shown us far more impressive things, force pushing vodo from another part of the galaxy, triggering an avalanche to injure exar kun, and instantly healing kun, that is his spirit who is "weak", spirits get weaker over time, hell even darth andeddu has shown us more impressive things than revan, using the force to keep his body alive and running even though his body died and turning darth krayts armour against him. again there are other sith lords who are far above revan, , emperor palpatine, darth nihilus, freedon nadd, exar kun, FPA would wtf pwn his ass, id even put mace windu above that sob. if freedon nadd could so shit as a spirit imagine how many more times powerful is he in his physical body, in his real form, even marka ragnos cant do shit as a spirit alone, not even palpatine could do much other than drain and hop into bodies, and palpatine has been a spirit for what? 2 years tops? maybe a month? spirits tend to weaken as time passes on

A post so idiotic that it doesn't even warrant a response. However for argument's sake I'll illicit one. Your opinion on Revan and bane is meaningless. Bane learned most or ALL of his techniques from Revan and his holocron, which means Revan KNEW those techniques that he taught to Bane.. Stop posting your bullshit. [/B]
and revan knew the techniques yet did not use them? and where as bane has used them and went ballistic? considering bane got even stronger after he visited the tomb of freedon nadd id hell put bane above revan, is revans telekenesis higher than bane? hell no, id even put banes telekenesis above exars and directly under kyps and lukes for pulling a moon out of orbit

i detect revan fanboyism in you, anything about revan you come in a ramble "0 R3v@n Kn3W Th0$3 T3cHnIqu3s"

again do not waste your time,

Last edited by BoratBorat on Oct 16th, 2006 at 11:41 AM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 11:39 AM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by San'Doria
it is time i tear your arguements to pieces,

firstly you revan fanboy, prove to me revan is the 2nd strongest sith? just because he learnt ancient sith techniques? what the hell has he done? just barely break the rakatan temple and kill their army, nihilus has wiped out nearly the entire jedi order on katar alone and no one can kill cept for shimrra, luke and the exile, again freedon singlehandedly conquered onderon with the dark side of the force and has shown us far more impressive things, force pushing vodo from another part of the galaxy, triggering an avalanche to injure exar kun, and instantly healing kun, that is his spirit who is "weak", spirits get weaker over time, hell even darth andeddu has shown us more impressive things than revan, using the force to keep his body alive and running even though his body died and turning darth krayts armour against him. again there are other sith lords who are far above revan, , emperor palpatine, darth nihilus, freedon nadd, exar kun, FPA would wtf pwn his ass, id even put mace windu above that sob. if freedon nadd could so shit as a spirit imagine how many more times powerful is he in his physical body, in his real form, even marka ragnos cant do shit as a spirit alone, not even palpatine could do much other than drain and hop into bodies, and palpatine has been a spirit for what? 2 years tops? maybe a month? spirits tend to weaken as time passes on

and revan knew the techniques yet did not use them? and where as bane has used them and went ballistic? considering bane got even stronger after he visited the tomb of freedon nadd id hell put bane above revan, is revans telekenesis higher than bane? hell no, id even put banes telekenesis above exars and directly under kyps and lukes for pulling a moon out of orbit

i detect revan fanboyism in you, anything about revan you come in a ramble "0 R3v@n Kn3W Th0$3 T3cHnIqu3s"

again do not waste your time,

AHAHAHA.. Idiot..

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 01:10 PM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

AHAHAHA.. Idiot..
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing look whos talking

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 01:40 PM