KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Warhammer 40K RP Sign-Up Thread

Warhammer 40K RP Sign-Up Thread
Started by: Bardiel13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
0v3rki11

BTW:how is the fighting going to take place?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 03:52 AM
0v3rki11 is currently offline Click here to Send 0v3rki11 a Private Message Find more posts by 0v3rki11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
baretzsonok

Name: Baretz Sonok
Race: Chaos Space Marine
Affiliation: Chaos "Chaos Undevided"
Origin: Captain of The Dark Angels before his conversion to Chaos.

Appearance:
Height: 10'8"
Weight: 973 Lbs
Eye Color: (Explanation from Pupil outward) Pupil, Orange, Yellow, Green, Black. (They shine as a condition of the Warp Taint. His complection is very fair, and his face bears strong features; large eyes, chiseled features. He wears his long black hair loose when not wearing a helmet.

Bio:
Baretz Sonok was one of the Dark Angels before the Heresy, and he found himself on the side of Horus, rather than his chapter. When the traitors fled from the Imperium's territory he went with them, and was a member of the Black Legion, for a time. As Abaddon led them he saw the power-hungry Warmaster would sit himself on the Emperor's seat in a moment. He had been a Terminator and Leuitenant under Abaddon, and he left the Black Legion with one Battle Barge, a ship large enough to provide a base of operations to his own Chapter. He went about things much differently than his war hungry brothers. The Warp had broken down the training to resist fear and other emotion, he was now a normal human with Super Enhancements, able to use the tactic of a logical being, rather than wishing to charge recklessly into a Lascannon. His raids were simple, hitting small outposts and looting fuel, weaponry, and survivors. He allows followers of any of the Chaos Gods on his ship, and since has gained the Glyph of "Ascendant Chaos" not assaulting in full force like the usual breed, but rather hitting the weak spots, and thinning out the herd as he himself grows with power. The only other follower of Chaos to recieve the "Ascendant Chaos" blessing is Abaddon himself. He is blessed by Chaos, and has survived since the Fall of Horus. He has survived many raids, in which normal Space Marines would have died. He kills for the sake of killing, he sees even some of the Chaos to be unworthy, and when they attack he will do his best to make sure they are killed along with the enemies they're advancing on. He thinks Chaos should lead, not the Space Marines who claim to be the true hands of Chaos.

Chaos Gifts:
-A Juggernaut Steed which he can summon.
-A Pack of Chaos Hounds follow him into battle.

Weaponry:
Daemon Weapon: Warp Flaming Axe (Blessed by All Gods)
Twin-Linked Bolter
Blight Grenades
Terminator Armor
Jump Pack/Wings

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 04:26 AM
baretzsonok is currently offline Click here to Send baretzsonok a Private Message Find more posts by baretzsonok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
baretzsonok

(This needs to be revived in a bad way.)

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 04:28 AM
baretzsonok is currently offline Click here to Send baretzsonok a Private Message Find more posts by baretzsonok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcturius_Delta

Name: Arcturius Selenus
Race: Space Marine
Affiliation: Deltamarines (Descendants of the Ultramarines)
Origin: Delta Prime (Ultramar region)

Bio: Native of Macragge Arcturius was selected to train at the academy there and graduated with high results nearly matching Lord Calgar himself. Arcturius was then chosen the Delatamarines chapter and inducted as a scout. After a few battles Arcturius displayed a great skill in combat and leadership and promoted to battle brother and recieved the rest of his organs. within a couple of decades he was then promoted to full rank of captain of the 3rd company.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 11:29 AM
Arcturius_Delta is currently offline Click here to Send Arcturius_Delta a Private Message Find more posts by Arcturius_Delta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Is the Phantine Airforce allowed? big grin

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 08:57 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

i think this rp is dead

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 09:00 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

... Oh :[

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 09:01 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Squat Space Marines Chapter Attack!!! no but really are squats allowed.

Old Post May 26th, 2009 06:15 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miguelohara563
Protector Of The Universe

Name: Brother Narroth Nrrothgar
Race: Space Marine
Affiliation:White Templar
Origin: Templar Colony Beta

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post May 31st, 2009 05:14 PM
Miguelohara563 is currently offline Click here to Send Miguelohara563 a Private Message Find more posts by Miguelohara563 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Dead... Dead... Dead... DEAD!

Old Post May 31st, 2009 05:24 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

It can be revived...

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 05:25 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miguelohara563

Or can it?

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 05:45 PM
Miguelohara563 is currently offline Click here to Send Miguelohara563 a Private Message Find more posts by Miguelohara563 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Miguelohara563
Or can it?

Well I'm sure if 5+ people commit, we can start over, elect a host, democratically (or not) decide a very vague but doable campaign, and just have fun with it.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 03:19 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miguelohara563

Well,so far we have two.We need three more.

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 01:14 PM
King of Blades
The King

Do you know anything about the Warhammer 40k game play? With the actual pieces?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 09:32 PM
Miguelohara563

Nope. But I've read the Space Marine Codex thoroughly.

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 05:27 PM
King of Blades
The King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Miguelohara563
Nope. But I've read the Space Marine Codex thoroughly.

Well I ask so that this RP can be played with the actual space marines codex statistics. So that these game plays wont be simply shoot and mod your way to compromise. I have a tyranid codex so we can begin this campaign as a chapter of space marines sent to face the rise of tyranid invasions. If you'd like, we can start this campagin off (you and I) until others show. I can Moderate it with a general story line and premise and keep the combat under control (with actual dice rolls) while you add the finese of your rp skills. That way we can actually experience the luck of battle, while still having a good time. I mean, if you'd like to.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 02:59 AM
Miguelohara563

I think it would be more attractive to non-warhammer players to keep it as a normal RP rules,but everyone can control a unique type*breed,sect,chapter* of a specific race.
I'll be the White Templars,bio up in a while.

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 04:40 PM
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

I'd be willing to join in too if it's not too late, I'm a 40k fanatic with a fair amount of spare time
I'd like to play a Grey Knight personally, I'll post a bio if there's a reply, or if I get bored lol

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 11:24 AM
blazinvire is currently offline Click here to Send blazinvire a Private Message Find more posts by blazinvire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

I suppose that means this thread is well and truly dead then, what a pity sad

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 12:48 PM
blazinvire is currently offline Click here to Send blazinvire a Private Message Find more posts by blazinvire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote