KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Gill Vs. Omega Rugal

Gill Vs. Omega Rugal
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Gill "Seraphic wing!" 2 40.00%
Omega Rugal "Destruction Omega!" 2 40.00%
Screw it, who cares? 1 20.00%
Double KO 0 0%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gill Vs. Omega Rugal
Started by: TricksterPriest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Gill Vs. Omega Rugal

Gill is in the stages of planning his next mutant soldier idea, when an tall blond man with a red eye smashes through the doors. He announces himself as Rugal Bernstein, "The modern pirate" and that he's taking over. Gill calmly stands up from where he was reading, and after desintegrating his robe, tells Rugal he can try and fail. Rugal, sensing how much power Gill has, kneels down. His hair turns greyish and his skin lighter. He stands up again, his red eye glowing. The shit is on now....

Gill has all his moves and abilities from SFIII.

Omega Rugal has all his moves from KOF95', 98', and 02'. If you guys want, as an alternative you can say that he only has moves from one game. I'm interested in finding that out as well.

Gill Vs. Omega Rugal. Ready.....,FIGHT!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 04:35 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

KOF bosses always lose to the main characters, thus making them weaker. Gill would win
Also, gill has way more experience, and is a better fighter.

Last edited by Classic NES on Oct 27th, 2006 at 05:00 AM

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 04:51 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Here's a little more on gill:

quote:
Gill enjoys learning, and is constantly trying to improve himself
both mentally and physically. He's very knowledgeable of countless
martial arts and hopes to obtain the ultimate fighting style.

Rugal doesn't have the feats or experience to win

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 05:29 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

What the f**k? That is such a fanboyish defense........ So taking on teams 3 at a time and almost beating the entire KOF95 roster doesn't count? Omega Rugal takes this easily. Gill is so not a better fighter than Rugal. And that's just story. Gameplaywise, Gill's move are powerful, but Omega Rugal's are just plain uber.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 05:58 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
What the f**k? That is such a fanboyish defense........ So taking on teams 3 at a time and almost beating the entire KOF95 roster doesn't count?

When did rugal fight the entire 95 cast, wtf?!
Kyo whopped his ass, after fighting saiyasu

How is stating an opnion you disagree with, fanboyish?!

Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Omega Rugal takes this easily. Gill is so not a better fighter than Rugal. And that's just story. Gameplaywise, Gill's move are powerful, but Omega Rugal's are just plain uber.

What you just posted right now is extremely narrow minded, how is rugal a better fighter, how is he more powerful, what feats does he have to compare?

Last edited by Classic NES on Oct 27th, 2006 at 06:10 AM

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 06:03 AM
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
KOF bosses always lose to the main characters, thus making them weaker. Gill would win
Also, gill has way more experience, and is a better fighter.

Erm didnt bison (a boss) lose to Ryu twice? And ken beat gill (a boss)? So street fighter bosses lose to major characters too. Your argument is invalid.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 03:22 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Erm didnt bison (a boss) lose to Ryu twice? And ken beat gill (a boss)? So street fighter bosses lose to major characters too. Your argument is invalid.

WTF, ryu fought bison once and got his ass handed to him on a silver plater. Ken never fought gill, please make sure you know what your talking about before you post.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 03:31 PM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Oh boy... it's happening again...

Listen, Omega Rygal did take on most of the 95 cast when he was winning against Kyo during the last match (not the ENTIRE cast, but everyone who could be considered on the side of good, IE: Terry, Andy Joe, Ryo, Robert, Takuma, Athena, Kensou, Chin, Ralf, Clark, Heidern...)

Fighting all these contenders simultaneously caused Rugal to overuse his Orochi power and he self detonated.

Gill's capabilities have been cheapened considerably by the fact that he lost to both Alex and Dudley (Yes, I beleive the english boxer beat him in order to get his car back, proofof this victory is in the fact that Dudley's new intro animation involves his car), and drawing even with Akuma (Although in a non-canon Capcom vs SNK 2, normal Rugal faired no better)

for me, this is a good match, I would like to see this, and although I hate Gill and want to see Rugal kick his ass, I am going to say M.A.D. for now.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 05:09 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

As for Dudley, Gill decided to take it easy on him and gave him the car back. It's not canon that they fought, just that Gill gave him back the car.

That's incorrect about Gouki. According to canon, Gouki fought him outside the tournament and killed him with the shun goku satsu. Gill ressurected after Gouki had left. Bison is known to be more powerful than Gill when he was at his maximum.

My analogy is this, could Gill fight off even half the street fighter cast? For any period of time? I don't believe so. Since SF=KOF for the most part, in my eyes, Omega Rugal is far more powerful. As Chizuru said in KOF96', Kyo and everyone got lucky. Omega Rugal self-destructed, not beaten by them. He died by his own power, not by their hands. I don't think Gill is capable of that kind of endurance or sheer power. Gameplaywise, Gill enjoys a priority and power advantage over the SF cast. O. Rugal has priority and power advantages as the worst offender of SNK boss syndrome. Gill has high priority moves, a ressurection super, and a screen filling super. Omega Rugal several unblockable attacks, including the god press, super fireballs, the vanishing rush attack, a fireball reflector that can reflect SDM fireballs, not to mention his insane priority supers. They're both cheap as hell, and gameplaywise, it comes down to who knows their character better and can predict the opponent. O. Rugal has a definite advantage in that Gill can't turtle against him. Storywise, Omega Rugal has a serious power advantage.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 07:11 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Gill can fight off 95% of the gaming cast in SF. He is massively underrated. I'm not saying he wins, but he can split a friggin ocean and make meteors come from the sky. He is up there with Max Bison, Oro, and of course Shin Akuma. Why the hell are people saying Alex can beat him, when Alex can't beat Ryu??

Every single ending isn't canon either. If I beat S. Gouki with Sakura in a game, that doesn't make her stronger, that's nonsense.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 10:24 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Oh boy... it's happening again...

Listen, Omega Rygal did take on most of the 95 cast when he was winning against Kyo during the last match (not the ENTIRE cast, but everyone who could be considered on the side of good, IE: Terry, Andy Joe, Ryo, Robert, Takuma, Athena, Kensou, Chin, Ralf, Clark, Heidern...)

Fighting all these contenders simultaneously caused Rugal to overuse his Orochi power and he self detonated.

Gill's capabilities have been cheapened considerably by the fact that he lost to both Alex and Dudley (Yes, I beleive the english boxer beat him in order to get his car back, proofof this victory is in the fact that Dudley's new intro animation involves his car), and drawing even with Akuma (Although in a non-canon Capcom vs SNK 2, normal Rugal faired no better)

for me, this is a good match, I would like to see this, and although I hate Gill and want to see Rugal kick his ass, I am going to say M.A.D. for now.

Dark Master, he let alex win the fight, When he hosted the third world warrior tournament. He was looking for the "Choosen One", when he found alex he let him win one over him. As for dudley, he did not beat gill. dudley fought gill, And impressed gill enough for him to give him his car back. Gill was impressed by many fighters and rewarded them for impressing him. He fought ibuki and was impressed enought o give her the G-file, He fought Yun and yang, And was impressed enought to give them ownership of there town. He did not lose, like rugal or everyother snk boss to kyo. Please show me where it stated it took half the cast of 95 to beat him.

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Gill can fight off 95% of the gaming cast in SF. He is massively underrated. I'm not saying he wins, but he can split a friggin ocean and make meteors come from the sky. He is up there with Max Bison, Oro, and of course Shin Akuma. Why the hell are people saying Alex can beat him, when Alex can't beat Ryu??

Agree'd, What I'd like to know is what evidence supports rugal being as strong as gill, because chizuru said so?

Last edited by Classic NES on Oct 28th, 2006 at 07:18 PM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 07:16 PM
Darkstorm Zero

Damn! I can't access GameFAQS right now... I'll put up the 95 Rugal feat once I reestablish connection. as for Gill holding back, that was a choice, I understand that, but we cannot ovverate one character and underrate another, all I ever ask for is a clear unbiased debate.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 10:28 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Damn! I can't access GameFAQS right now... I'll put up the 95 Rugal feat once I reestablish connection. as for Gill holding back, that was a choice, I understand that, but we cannot ovverate one character and underrate another, all I ever ask for is a clear unbiased debate.

I'm not being biased, I just want to know what makes omega rugal so powerful. Because I don't see it.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 10:31 PM
Darkstorm Zero

Ah I see... It's his connection with Orochi I beleive, although Rugals control over that power is absolutely pitiful (As demonstrated by his self destruction)

To be honest, I've changed my mind, as much as I hate Gill, he does retain his control over his powers, and he is willing to take a loss or two to make progress (Like he did with Alex)

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 10:36 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

I think Gills gonna win, he parted the friggen ocean and makes meteors rain from the sky. Dudely didn't beat Gill. Gill thought he was good and gave him his car back, and Alex has fought Gill but Gill didn't kill him because of some destiny thing that has yet to be further explained, thus there was no winner. IMO, Both fighters are equaly cool but Gill is the more powerful fighter.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 03:22 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
erico2002006

I believe Gill wins this one...Gill is a Deity or God literally, plus he can Resurrect himself...Rugal does not have a feat like that. Plus Rugal like a human with sort of Deity God powers, but the difference is Gill is actually a God. The only way I see Rugal winning this is if he was Omega Rugal...Maybe, or even more likely a win...If you used Akuma to become God Rugal...

Old Post May 5th, 2022 03:55 AM
erico2002006 is currently offline Click here to Send erico2002006 a Private Message Find more posts by erico2002006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote