KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » DO you want a fourth matrix

do you want a fourth matrix
This poll is closed.
hell ya 2 100.00%
no 0 0%
maybe 0 0%
I hate the matrix 0 0%
Total: 2 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DO you want a fourth matrix
Started by: samle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
samle

DO you want a fourth matrix

I am seeing lots of posts about a fourth matrix do you want a fourth one. Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing smokin'

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 08:43 PM
samle is currently offline Click here to Send samle a Private Message Find more posts by samle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

I want one but there is a small chance of a 4th one. What would it be about? It wouldnt be a trilogy anymore. There is no point for a new one

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 02:56 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

I would like to see a TV series that deals with different people's awakenings, such as Niobe's and even Morpheus. Like a whole telling the Matrix mythology from beginning to end, including all the Ones and everything. I WANT EVERYTHING EXPLAINED IN VIVID DETAIL!!!.... I'm just kidding although a series where see key people's backgrounds and tellings explained would be pretty neat I think.

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 08:27 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

I dont think another movie should be done, but I do think that Vim's ideas of kinda off stories would be intresting, maybe done in CG like "Final Flight" was. Cause that was a kickass short movie.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 06:36 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
I dont think another movie should be done, but I do think that Vim's ideas of kinda off stories would be intresting, maybe done in CG like "Final Flight" was. Cause that was a kickass short movie.

Cool... Thanks, I was hoping to see something following Revolutions, besides a freaking MMORPG!! What kind of ****ed sh*t is that??!? We have to pay a monthly fee just to follow the story of the Matrix?!? Give me a break! I went got the Ultimate Collection because I was needing my Matrix fix again... I didn't get to far into it, before I had to come to Brazil for work...

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 06:15 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

I think you are talking about The Animatrix. that was a small series that were quite creepy.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 06:45 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FoxMeister
I think you are talking about The Animatrix. that was a small series that were quite creepy.

No I mean after REVOLUTIONS, I have the Animatrix, its got some of the prequel type stuff, and between Reloaded, and a few others. But I would like to see some live action stuff featuring maybe the first and second Ones and how things went down with all that. And also some of the backstory of Morpheus and Niobe, I think it would be cool to actually see that, instead of trying to make it up in our heads.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 10:04 PM
HULKSTER04
True to the NAME

why didn't they made an animated TV series for the Matrix? It should've been great to continue the story, i for one want to know the matrix maze. But the Trilogy worked well so far.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 08:07 AM
HULKSTER04 is currently offline Click here to Send HULKSTER04 a Private Message Find more posts by HULKSTER04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

More matrix works for me!

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 06:26 AM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I say leave it be. It's over, it's ended, and I'd rather they not make another movie and possibly screw things up more.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 03:58 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Since the second one and the third one was pretty bad.Making a fourth one would really ruin it.jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 10:34 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I think the brothers told their story. I would prefer them continuing to try to tell the matix story in mutli mediums as they are now.

How can anyone say that they screwed these movies up? It was the creators whom made the sequals and they told their story, it wasnt as if They pulled a george lucas and gave the responsibility to someone else to tell.

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 02:13 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

True it was just boring I guess.I was never a big fan to begin with so the last two movies were pretty bad to me.jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 12:11 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Who the hell could want a 4th after Reloaded and Revolutions? There was one good Matrix movie. Get over it.

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 07:19 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

I would say no because they should have just ended it with the 1st one.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 06:31 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

i like matrix 2 a lot. i think they could make a fourth one and tie up loose ends. im curius to see what happens after revolutions.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 06:21 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I'm a fa of The Matrix. Loved the first one. Two was good and had great fight scenes. Three was good, but should've had better and more fight scenes. Joel Silver and the Wachovski bros have said that Revolutions was it. If they did make a fourth it would have to have a good story and good martial arts scenes.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 06:55 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader11

It is a good news if there's a 4th one.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 01:55 AM
vader11 is currently offline Click here to Send vader11 a Private Message Find more posts by vader11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

For the love of God please dont make another Matrix movie. We should have just had just one movie and thats it.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 03:22 AM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
belike

I thought the matrix reloaded was really good except for the scenes that looked like a video game. I don't think they will ever make a fourth film but I think that they could make a whole new trilogy set in the matrix universe. There's so many things that they could still do with it even if it takes place in a different time and doesn't have the characters from the original trilogy.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 10:53 PM
belike is currently offline Click here to Send belike a Private Message Find more posts by belike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote