KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » What do You want in the POTC forum?

What do You want in the POTC forum?
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

yeah the one with the most posts , theories and/or suggestions and best behavior towards others...like your ideas chiki they're very inresting

Freedom...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 07:29 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

aw i never have any theories haha...

i like the idea though..

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 07:41 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

what about a thread where we could post pics of ourselves and kind put a face with a name

would you guys be interested in that?
I think it would be fun to kind of get a look at who you have been talking to and getting to know over the past months

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 07:44 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

no. i cant put my picture on the internet lol..

nononononono...

not for those weirdos!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 07:49 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

hahah ok nevermind
sorry
just thinking about fun ideas thats all smile

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 07:50 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

heeyyy what about taking pictures of our desks or something.. stalkers cant do anything about a desk..

and its where we all sit for hours each day lol

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 08:01 PM
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

laughing hahah
that coulld be fun
but mine would be reallly boaring, i dont really have a desk I am a nurse so I would have to take a picture of some surgery or something laughing

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 08:05 PM
LovelyOne

you should make the backgroubnd like my youtube background big grin

although I dunno if it would work here..cuz its like a desktop theme thing..I forgot what they are called..what are they called?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 08:19 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gravitation
Ok,idea.

For us video makers,we could have a contest. The ones who can't make a vid give us a list of what they want.You(the Mod)chose one from that list and we make a vid about that idea.

EX: Sparrabeth- Love and Attraction
we would have to do a Sparrabeth with the song 'Love and Atrraction'.

Of coarse there would have to be a deadline.
I LOVE this idea. 'cause i can't make videos, but i sure have some great ideas!

yet sadly i have no ideas about what to put on here. no

[madebyScottie][/madebyScottie]

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 08:34 PM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

Originally posted by LovelyOne
you should make the backgroubnd like my youtube background big grin

although I dunno if it would work here..cuz its like a desktop theme thing..I forgot what they are called..what are they called?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 08:35 PM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

wallpaper!!! thats what its called

this 1:

(please log in to view the image)

but I dunno if it will work lol

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 08:38 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

That it HOTT LovleyOne

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 08:46 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Here is some list of ideas that I cooked up. Now no one has to say yes to them I’m just brainstorming a bit

Weekly:

1) POTC forum member of the week
For this you must have:
a) Best behavior towards others and in the threads
b) Best theories and the most (mostly the member with the better theories)
c) Following the rules etc.

2) POTC (Jack/Liz) song of the week
I noticed a lot of people posting songs that are like Jack and Liz. Well we choose one song that is suited for Jack/Liz and that song can be the Jack/Liz song of the week. And we will of course do this every week.

3) Drawing/Video contest.
a) Now remember it’s only a silly contest lets not be competitive. This is for fun only. Post your Jack/Liz or a POTC related video or a drawing and we’ll have some fun
(NOTE: This Idea is from Gravitation)

4) POTC Jack/Liz scene of the week (or just POTC scene)
We could choose for a Jack/Liz scene like the beach scene or any other scene from POTC could be any characters in it.

Weekly or Daily:

This list is about things that we could have but I’m not sure if it should be daily or weekly.

1) Pirate Phrase of the Day:
a) A phrase form Jack or any other character from POTC like Savvy, Bugger, Where did you get that, Aye, etc etc.

2) Pic of the week or day
We could choose a pic like a Jack pick Norrington any good pic that it’s awesome. Ok now I know no one likes Will, but let’s be fair we could also have pics of him.

Daily:

1) AWE Countdown.
We should have a count down till May 25th 2007 lol

Monthly:

WE could have a change of forum skin from POTC. This could be like every 3 months or something. With Jack/Liz wink

These are a just random idea that pops in my head. No one has to say oh yes to all of them. It’s just brainstorming. Just share on what you think and maybe add something extra.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 09:06 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

oh wow i love all of them!!! especially the part about the AWE countdown!

...IF everybody else likes it, that is!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 10:10 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Oh..My.....Gosh! I have the coolest idea EVER! It's like totally crunk and pimped out! its the most spectacular thing anyone has ever thought of! its.......................................i got nothin'.

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 12:01 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

yeah it cant just be random and stuff but i like the trivia stuff

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 12:01 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

yeah, i like all of the above!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 12:02 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Here is some list of ideas that I cooked up. Now no one has to say yes to them I’m just brainstorming a bit

Weekly:

1) POTC forum member of the week
For this you must have:
a) Best behavior towards others and in the threads
b) Best theories and the most (mostly the member with the better theories)
c) Following the rules etc.

2) POTC (Jack/Liz) song of the week
I noticed a lot of people posting songs that are like Jack and Liz. Well we choose one song that is suited for Jack/Liz and that song can be the Jack/Liz song of the week. And we will of course do this every week.

3) Drawing/Video contest.
a) Now remember it’s only a silly contest lets not be competitive. This is for fun only. Post your Jack/Liz or a POTC related video or a drawing and we’ll have some fun
(NOTE: This Idea is from Gravitation)

4) POTC Jack/Liz scene of the week (or just POTC scene)
We could choose for a Jack/Liz scene like the beach scene or any other scene from POTC could be any characters in it.

Weekly or Daily:

This list is about things that we could have but I’m not sure if it should be daily or weekly.

1) Pirate Phrase of the Day:
a) A phrase form Jack or any other character from POTC like Savvy, Bugger, Where did you get that, Aye, etc etc.

2) Pic of the week or day
We could choose a pic like a Jack pick Norrington any good pic that it’s awesome. Ok now I know no one likes Will, but let’s be fair we could also have pics of him.

Daily:

1) AWE Countdown.
We should have a count down till May 25th 2007 lol

Monthly:

WE could have a change of forum skin from POTC. This could be like every 3 months or something. With Jack/Liz wink

These are a just random idea that pops in my head. No one has to say oh yes to all of them. It’s just brainstorming. Just share on what you think and maybe add something extra.

I love ALL of these especially the countdown and the phrase of the week thing...love it

Freedom...

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 07:24 AM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I love all of those, especially the J/E scene of the week. I don't think we could run out of those.

This is a little off POTC topic, but at another message board I was a member of, we had a birthday thread to keep track of birthdays and that was where we could wish people a happy birthday.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 11:17 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

And maybe we can have like a "Make up a Jack/Liz scene story and then choose which one is the best"

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 12:47 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote