KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The death of Bruce and Brandon Lee...A conspiracy?

The death of Bruce and Brandon Lee...A conspiracy?
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

yeh id like to see that

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 01:11 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I'm going off topic of this thread for one post. People can believe what they want to believe.....doesn't really matter. could or could not be a conspiracy. affects me none. This, however, was just absurd.

quote:
The reason's things happen is because they've already happened before string theory or something that's why each conspiracy must be not be to closely associated with another unless there's enough facts to back it up.

string theory? jesus christ on a stick. do you know what string theory is? christ. do a quick google search on the subject. It has nothing to do with anything, other than the universe being comprised of strings vibrating at differing frequencies.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 05:08 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S-Ranger

Sorry i wrongly attributed the theory to the string theory i need to go research it again it began with an S anyway. My bad.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 02:29 PM
S-Ranger is currently offline Click here to Send S-Ranger a Private Message Find more posts by S-Ranger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah i don't buy that for a second.way too coincidental.thats actually why these conspiracies you talk about are for real because when you look into them,wayyyyyyyyy too many coincidences follow in the chain of events such as the Kennedy assassination or 9-11 that it becomes so ridiculous that its not a coincidence anymore.

here it is again for people to look at and read.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 07:44 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

we saw it the first time........it was merely too idiotic to deserve a reply. Somehow Brandon Lee's death linked with Osama Bin Laden and the JFK assasination? somebody needs medication.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 08:07 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S-Ranger

lol. This part of the forum's so funny it's unreal i keep lolling everytime i come in here.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 03:50 PM
S-Ranger is currently offline Click here to Send S-Ranger a Private Message Find more posts by S-Ranger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Deano
yes but this is not just any father and son. and you still miss the point. as ive said, being shot with a real bullet on a movie set is a bit wierd isnt it?

bruce lee's death was mysterious but i dont think there is a conspiracy.but i dont buy the accidental death of brandon lee. sorry

Really , deano, seems more like an accident to me.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 06:52 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Bruce dying may have been an accident but Brandon dying as well from a real bullet? no sounds way too convient and that it was murder and covered up.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 07:56 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Bruce dying may have been an accident but Brandon dying as well from a real bullet? no sounds way too convient and that it was murder and covered up.

Are you serious, you have any evidence?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 03:40 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

yeah Im serious and no I have no evidence because I havent looked into it like I have with kennedy and 9-11 because those two events were tragedys where the death of an actor is not something to get all worried about so I havent bothered to look into it.If Bruce hadnt died in the prime of his career as well then i wouldnt think nothing of it,but its just a little bit too convient that Brandon died as well also in the prime of his career when it was just beginning to take off.way too convient.If Bruce hadnt died as well I wouldnt think nothing of it but when i heard about brandons death i always thought from the beginning there was foul play involved.that it was murder and covered up.Branon also has a son as well.His son better not take a career in acting for his own sake because it seems there are some people with connections in hollywood that dont want to see the Lee family be successful fim stars.I mean come on he dies from a real bullet and the props people dont even check it.way too convient.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 09:51 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:
yeah Im serious and no I have no evidence because I havent looked into it like I have with kennedy and 9-11

I ask this question out of curiousity because you seem to post a lot.

exactly what research have you done in either area to "look into it"? I assume your research into JFK required a few trips to a national archive....but what research did you do on 9/11?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 06:04 PM
Hazardous

its just coincidental that it was a real bullet instead of a fake one?

It wasnt a real bullet, the blank jammed, misfired and the shell shot out by accident. Obviously if it was a real one they would have a bullet as evidence and not the shrapnel from the blank instead. Also the entrance wound would be evident it was foul play, theres a difference between a bullet hole and a small wound.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 04:23 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

well no matter what you say its not going to convince me that there are powerful people in hollywood that dont want the Lee family to be succesful movie stars.I sure hope Brandons son for his own sake doesnt follow in their footsteps or he is destined to be murdered as well.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 09:08 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

well no matter what you say its not going to convince me that there are powerful people in hollywood that dont want the Lee family to be succesful movie stars.I sure hope Brandons son for his own sake doesnt follow in their footsteps or he is destined to be murdered as well.

Doesn't matter, inorder for it to be a conspiracy you have to have evidence. The fact that he was skiled by a blank even proves that.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 02:14 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:
well no matter what you say its not going to convince me that there are powerful people in hollywood that dont want the Lee family to be succesful movie stars.

and what exactly leads you to this conclusion.........as a matter of fact....how many people worked on the movies that each died while filming 20 years apart? Take that list of people........and you have your suspects, start narrowing them down. If there's few.....your likely to find your culprit. If there's none, you're a moron and it's impossible for both to have not only been purposefully killed, but also done so by the same person with some vendetta against the Lee family.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 05:04 PM
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Originally posted by amity75
Can anyone post a still of these "faceless figures"?

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 01:41 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psydragmast

MR PARKER YOU TALK ABOUT BRANDON LEE'S SON. I HAVE HEARD ABOUT HIM ALSO BUT DO YOU KNOW BRANDON'S SON FULL NAME? ALSO HAVE YOU EVER SEEN HIM OR KNOW WHERE HE LIVES. fROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD FROM SOME PEOPLE I KNOW IN THE MARTIAL ARTS TOURNAMENT IS THAT BRANDONS SON COMPETE AND HAS FOLLOWED IN THE MARTIAL ARTS.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 04:36 PM
psydragmast is currently offline Click here to Send psydragmast a Private Message Find more posts by psydragmast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

errr no,care to answer me WHY your bringing back this old dead thread that was buried AGES ago?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 04:42 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Evil Dead
I ask this question out of curiousity because you seem to post a lot.

exactly what research have you done in either area to "look into it"? I assume your research into JFK required a few trips to a national archive....but what research did you do on 9/11?

well since this thread HAS been brought back.when you return evil dead and you just happen to look at this thread hopefully,several books and DVD'S that prove it all to be true. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 04:45 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

People didn't want Brandon, and Bruce to be successful movie stars? They surely weren't successful before they died... roll eyes (sarcastic)

A little too late, if that is indeed true, Parker.

Because the ever deadly Aspirin was the best attempt at stopping Bruce at the time, from all these powerful people in Hollywood.

"How will we stop him from succeeding?"
"Aspirin!!!"

Now, I love watching Bruce's movies, and I mean no disrespect to him, but what you were saying is bullshit.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Mar 28th, 2008 at 01:25 AM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 01:20 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote