KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The death of Bruce and Brandon Lee...A conspiracy?

The death of Bruce and Brandon Lee...A conspiracy?
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
People didn't want Brandon, and Bruce to be successful movie stars? They surely weren't successful before they died... roll eyes (sarcastic)

A little too late, if that is indeed true, Parker.

Because the ever deadly Aspirin was the best attempt at stopping Bruce at the time, from all these powerful people in Hollywood.

"How will we stop him from succeeding?"
"Aspirin!!!"

Now, I love watching Bruce's movies, and I mean no disrespect to him, but what you were saying is bullshit.

Bruce's death was tragic, but I believe his was just a freak accident... He was a mega star already, so killing him wasn't gonna make anything different... If anything, it made him even MORE a mega star, and Bruceploitation soon followed...

With Brandon, however, he was only in a few movies until that point, and it was almost guaranteed that "The Crow" (awesome movie, btw) would be Brandon's "Enter the Dragon", so to speak... The concept was just right for the time (grungy, dark, depressing, etc.) I'm pretty sure there was foul play, even if just a little, involved in HIS death, but Bruce's just wouldn't add up...

No one killed Bruce Lee, but I'm not sure about Brandon Lee...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 06:56 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hazzafazza

need those faceless images

yes , can some one post those faceless images appeared in - the crow movie?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 09:44 PM
hazzafazza is currently offline Click here to Send hazzafazza a Private Message Find more posts by hazzafazza Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katsu

Aww poor Bruce Lee, member of the famous occult elite Lee family.

Lee had to go, he was revealing Asian occult wisdom to "dumb ignorant western people". No can do!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 09:36 AM
Katsu is currently offline Click here to Send Katsu a Private Message Find more posts by Katsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by Katsu
Aww poor Bruce Lee, member of the famous occult elite Lee family.

Once again, provide some sort of evidence to your oft ridiculous, and oft retarded, claims.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 01:58 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

oft?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 07:31 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by lord xyz
oft?

oft (ôft, ŏft)
adv. Often. Often used in combination: his oft-expressed philosophy; oft-repeated tales.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 07:59 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 08:51 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katsu

Asian Occult Wisdom by Bruce Lee (Li):

Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way round or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 05:07 PM
Katsu is currently offline Click here to Send Katsu a Private Message Find more posts by Katsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

That is your proof?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 10:02 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KharmaDog
That is your proof?
It's better than what Nuclear Winter provides.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 10:48 PM
Katsu

You know what the funny thing about proof is?

Unless you cant proof that what am i saying is not true, it could be true!

Just think about it, theres about 4 billion people on earth believing in their God to be true while there is absolutely no proof to back it up.

Fascinating creatures, us humanbeings!!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2008 09:16 AM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by Katsu
Unless you cant proof that what am i saying is not true, it could be true!

That's a pretty shaky belief system. I'd rather adhere to the Ockham's razor theory than to go around beliving in the unsubsantiated claims of everyone on the face of the planet.

But we digress. Where is your proof that Bruce Lee was a member of the "famous occult elite Lee family" other than a quote from a semi-autobiographical movie?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2008 12:08 PM
DethRose
Owl Girl

Ummm..... really does anyone have actual proof of this so-called faceless dude or was someone just in the background sort of like those cheapo movies.

Old Post May 4th, 2008 05:07 AM
DethRose is currently offline Click here to Send DethRose a Private Message Find more posts by DethRose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bruno107

I am surprised that no Bruce Lee fans have noticed the most important correlation to Brandon Lee's death. In Bruce Lee's last movie (Game of Death) Bruce Lee's character was a movie star who was acting a scene in the making of a movie. The prop gun that was used on the set was loaded with a real bullet to kill the actor. Bruce Lee's character who was shot faked his death pretending that the shot was fatal so that he could enact revenge on those who did it. Isn't it a bit coincidental that his only son would die that exact same way just as it was in Bruce's last movie?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 01:51 AM
bruno107 is currently offline Click here to Send bruno107 a Private Message Find more posts by bruno107 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Yeah, I never realized that until now... Odd...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 02:49 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Re: The death of Bruce and Brandon Lee...A conspiracy?

Originally posted by Deano
http://www.stargods.org/GW_BrandonLee.htm

I want to bring to your awareness something that may well be of interest to you. I have been a fan of Bruce Lee since I was a child and I am also a fan of his late son Brandon also. Anyway, I've been researching the conspiracy myself for many years and it wasnt until lately that I discovered something very strange!

I had an urge to watch Brandons final movie: 'The Crow', and after learning all about illuminati symbolism, I feel that without doubt, Brandon Lee was ritually murdered.....

As you are probably well aware Brandon met his tragic end whilst filming "The Crow" back in 1994 - when a supposed dummy bullet accidentally fired into his mid section - killing him in the process. I believe his death was deliberately ordained

If you watch his movie, you will find that there is a horrific rape sequence within the apartment complex of the girfriend of Eric Draven (Brandon Lee). Now whats particularly interesting about this, is that this brutal act takes place inside a 'pyramid' frame with the all seeing eye above it - the very illuminati pyramid we are all now becoming familiar with today.....

If you also watch the movie again, you will see the familiar appearance of the Chrysler 'pheonix' logo, which seems to dominate the entire screen. As you are probably well aware - the Chrysler logo is an illuminati symbol and it appears frequently through out the whole of the movie.

Bruce Lee himself also spoke about a 4th dimensional demon or a watcher who had been following him all his life until his tragic death in 1973. Indeed, the Chinese were very superstitious and believe strongly in the existence of these 4D entities, so much so, that any male child born, the chinese would disguise as a 'female' to deter the watchers from taking the babies life.

My understanding is that thet the illuminati Li bloodline of hong kong - is connected to both Bruce and Brandon, hence Bruces birth name 'Li Jun Fan' and his father's 'Li Hoi Cheun' -- they are offshoots from that genealogical lineage.

Also, if I may point out one more thing: If you refer back to Brandon's earlier 1992 movie "Rapid Fire", there is a sequence where Brandon is in a building and he is under fire from triads. Now, in one certain clip of this sequence, Brandon does a 'flip up' from the floor and if you look in the immediate background, you will see what appears to be a faceless figure of a man sitting in the background.. And whats more; in 'The Crow', you can see this figure re-emerge once again in a shot where the camera is panning across a series of buildings.......very eerie indeed.

Perhaps it may be worth your while checking this out.......

Wanna know the truth? Ghengis Kahn's brain in a jar that run's FEMA planned Bruce Lee's death all along.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 04:38 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

I'm still trying to find the "faceless figure" in The Crow... It would have helped if the person who wrote the article could tell which scene it was... Because they do a few scenes where they pan across the city skyline...

I did notice the "all seeing eye" scene, though...

And by "phoenix logo", do they mean this scene?
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 05:03 AM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Ok, I found the scene in the movie "Rapid Fire", go to 2:57 in this movie, you'll see a faceless figure sitting down as Brandon is kicking some ass... Whether it's a 4D entity or just a sculpture, I found it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whCaLEdK52E

And in this scene, pause at 2:19 and you'll see the all seeing eye (from The Crow)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHjEPDgjhDc

Last edited by Bat Dude on Aug 4th, 2008 at 08:08 PM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 07:55 PM
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jesus, what happened to this world....

What possible reason would they have to kill him? No reason at all, both were accidental deaths and Brandon was never shot with a real bullet, it was a prop that got stuck, and peirced his abdomen. There is no conspiracy, it's foolish to say so.

You guys need to start taking things a little more seriously.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 08:03 PM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by Da Joker
Jesus, what happened to this world....

What possible reason would they have to kill him? No reason at all, both were accidental deaths and Brandon was never shot with a real bullet, it was a prop that got stuck, and peirced his abdomen. There is no conspiracy, it's foolish to say so.

While I agree that Bruce Lee's death was just a tragic accident, don't you at least have SOME curiosity about Brandon's death being a little shady?

I mean, I'll admit, it's all just speculation, but weren't the Chinese Triads angry at the Lee family for sharing the Chinese secrets with westerners? And since they couldn't get to Bruce anymore (he died before they could kill him), they got to his son... Again, it's all speculation, but it's not like it makes no sense... It makes at least SOME sense...

And did you watch the vids I posted? (probably not) Pretty eerie...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 03:00 AM