KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The death of Bruce and Brandon Lee...A conspiracy?

The death of Bruce and Brandon Lee...A conspiracy?
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, all of this speculation is foolish. If they planned on killing either, they'd have done so already. All of this talk is just that: talk, and nothing more.

You guys need to start taking things a little more seriously.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 03:10 AM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Da Joker
If they planned on killing either, they'd have done so already.

Uh, it's highly possible that Brandon Lee WAS killed... So technically, they planned and killed Brandon Lee already (IF they did, which is possible)

Here's a piece of advice: Never dismiss anything in this world... ANYTHING is possible... Just because it doesn't seem like it makes sense, there are always little details that the common folks don't know about, so nobody should ever just dismiss something as "foolishness" without really reading up on it...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 03:19 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have read about the incident over & over, and there is no sign of foul play. It was investigated, they said there was no foul play, that's the end of it.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 05:41 AM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

they'll say that about 9/11 too...

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 12:43 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by Deano
they'll say that about 9/11 too...

That's true...

Like I said, NEVER dismiss anything...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 01:13 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll dismiss it if there's no truth in it. C'mon, they really set up Brandon Lee and no type of clues were found? Just sounds like paranoid fans to me.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 07:26 AM
Quiero Mota

I believe this one. Bruce had a lot of enemies in the Chinese-American community. That was because kung-fu was a cultural secret kept underground but he said that "I teach whoever wants to learn". And then he died in his 30's, the official cause of death was cerebral adema; brain swelling induced by an allergy to sleeping pills...I don't know about that.

Brandon was killed on the set of a movie when blanks got switch with real bullets. Now that just smells of murder. But unlike with his dad, I can't see why someone would want Brandon dead.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 09:02 PM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, Brandon was killed with a prop that got stuck and was released into his abdomen. It wasn't a real bullet.

Btw, does Brandon really have a son?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 06:04 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

So I am assuming that Michael Massee was in on this "conspiracy" to kill Brandon Lee?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 06:50 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bat Dude
Ok, I found the scene in the movie "Rapid Fire", go to 2:57 in this movie, you'll see a faceless figure sitting down as Brandon is kicking some ass... Whether it's a 4D entity or just a sculpture, I found it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whCaLEdK52E
sculpture.

quote:
And in this scene, pause at 2:19 and you'll see the all seeing eye (from The Crow)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHjEPDgjhDc

Bullshit.

Shit happens on movie sets, people are injured, they sometimes die. They were filming the Crow in freezing temperatures and pelting rain, it was a rigorous and incredibly physically demanding role.

Someone said earlier that the blank jammed, that's exactly what happened.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 07:07 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

What would be the point of being in on a conspiracy to kill the star of your movie? What would they gain from it? Nothing.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 10:26 AM
Deano

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
sculpture.

Bullshit.

Shit happens on movie sets, people are injured, they sometimes die. They were filming the Crow in freezing temperatures and pelting rain, it was a rigorous and incredibly physically demanding role.

Someone said earlier that the blank jammed, that's exactly what happened.

actually the second clip is very very creepy. at 2.19 it looks exactly like the pyramid with the capstone missing. the eye also looks reptillian too

(please log in to view the image)

here is the dollar bill

no way is that a coincidence in the movie

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 05:12 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Please, stop finding simple anything to justify the man's death as a conspiracy. None of that matters, it was exactly the way it was for the movie. There's no such thing as whatever demons you're trying to say had something to do with his death. Let the man rest in peace.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 08:15 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Deano
actually the second clip is very very creepy. at 2.19 it looks exactly like the pyramid with the capstone missing. the eye also looks reptillian too

here is the dollar bill

no way is that a coincidence in the movie
Dude its a WINDOW.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 10:54 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by Da Joker
Please, stop finding simple anything to justify the man's death as a conspiracy. None of that matters, it was exactly the way it was for the movie. There's no such thing as whatever demons you're trying to say had something to do with his death. Let the man rest in peace.

*in my best George Lopez impersonation*

Hey, man, I just supply the vids...

And all I said was it LOOKED like the All Seeing Eye... It's still a pretty weird coincidence...

And the article said something about a faceless figure, so I posted a vid showing that (still trying to find the one in The Crow, if it even exists)

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 12:35 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

The window is merely symbolism. Remember how Eric could see through the eyes of the Crow? He is looking out upon the world with an all seeing eye, symbolic of his new powers.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 12:40 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

why are you even discussing this with them? One of them already stated that Brandon Lee was killed with a real bullet that was switched with a blank, completely.....utterly.......untrue. No bullet ever hit Brandon Lee.

Another one stated Bruce was killed because Kung-Fu was some Chinese secret and he taught people, also completely....utterly....untrue as the martial art was already practiced in competition long before Bruce's death.

seriously..........look at who you are discussing the topic with. It seems they only know Brandon and Bruce were actors. Any knowledge about either death (which is the entire basis of this thread) is sorely lacking.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 03:36 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Evil Dead
why are you even discussing this with them? One of them already stated that Brandon Lee was killed with a real bullet that was switched with a blank, completely.....utterly.......untrue. No bullet ever hit Brandon Lee.

Another one stated Bruce was killed because Kung-Fu was some Chinese secret and he taught people, also completely....utterly....untrue as the martial art was already practiced in competition long before Bruce's death.

seriously..........look at who you are discussing the topic with. It seems they only know Brandon and Bruce were actors. Any knowledge about either death (which is the entire basis of this thread) is sorely lacking.
Oh I know, I am just curious to what they will say next. Especially about Michael Massee.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 04:29 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
The window is merely symbolism. Remember how Eric could see through the eyes of the Crow? He is looking out upon the world with an all seeing eye, symbolic of his new powers.

That makes sense...

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 05:24 PM
Deano

yeh and it could be symbolising something else too

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 07:14 PM