KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Feeling uneasy about AWE

Feeling uneasy about AWE
Started by: LovelyOne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

quote:
damn, i need to get less into this movie..lol

laughing out loud I was thinking the same thing. But for me, this is going to be over when the movie comes out. If the movie sucks, I'll watch it once, but if its good I will probably go and watch it six times maybe seven. I went to see DMC five times. But no matter what ship ends together, this is going to be over for me.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 03:34 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PirateDiva
LOL...I wish i had threapy which reminds me....where in the world is MINA!!!!!!????????????

I emailed her twice today, she is starting to worry me sad

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 03:35 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Originally posted by Mistypirate
I emailed her twice today, she is starting to worry me sad

Yes i know i emailed her yesterday and i havent seen her on msn messenger.... confused somethings up its not like her to not sign in for days at time....and if she was gonna be out for some time she would have posted it/ let us know...u know? Im worried G** forbid anything happened!!! sad

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 03:44 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

I know its not like her, I even sign on on msn to see if she was there, but nothing. She has me really worried. I just hope nothing bad happened to her. I hope is that her computer broke down, or something like that. but yea God forbid.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 03:56 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Originally posted by Mistypirate
I know its not like her, I even sign on on msn to see if she was there, but nothing. She has me really worried. I just hope nothing bad happened to her. I hope is that her computer broke down, or something like that. but yea God forbid.

Lets hope its just the comp!!!

U have msn? mind if i have ur name? If so PM me with it!!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 04:42 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

mina is on msn right now, but she's away, this is her away message:

studying. test tomorrow and thrusday.so happy. stop bashing orlando!!!!****ers!!!!!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 05:09 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

hahahaah so like her...well when she gets back form away plz tell her to come back to us! me miss her!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 05:12 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

......................still drolling over Pirate diva's avvy.......

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 05:13 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

^^lol

Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
hahahaah so like her...well when she gets back form away plz tell her to come back to us! me miss her!

lol-thats what i was thinking when i saw it
i sent her a message saying that we miss her
she must be stressed from school or something

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 05:15 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

yeah...thats probably the reason we have begun to lose a few people...but we cnat loser her!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 05:17 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

y r we losing peeps again?

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 05:18 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

they are stressed out by school and stuff

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 05:19 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

oh oh oh!! dude, i go on here AT LEAST once a day, even if its 11:00 here. its part of my schedule.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 05:20 AM
mmoviejunkie

i try and get my hw done before 5 so i can come on then til its time to go to sleep...lol well not the WHOLE time, but as much as possible so i dont miss anything interesting...

nighters peoples

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 05:24 AM
CaptinJackLover

ditto! expect i finish by 6....but i wont be coming on as much anymore because i have LOTS of extra curricular activties after skewl so i will be busy busy busy!

im out too! nighty night peoples!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 05:26 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

nighty night!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 05:46 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
mina is on msn right now, but she's away, this is her away message:

studying. test tomorrow and thrusday.so happy. stop bashing orlando!!!!****ers!!!!!

No She is Not....i've been on MSN and all it says is Damn Spongebob is 20 years old!! and its hooked to her mobile!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 05:53 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
they are stressed out by school and stuff

And not to mention coming on here only adds more stress...lol!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 05:55 AM
Jcksparrows
Blackend Pearl

I agree. It would be a HUGE mistake if it did end up E/W. But, lets take a moment to look at the facts... we know that Elizabeth has BIG feelings for Jack, and vice versa. We know that Will will turn darker by the end of AWE... chances are, Lizzy will dump this down-in-the-dumps Will.

But, I mean, on the internet, where all the die-hards are, EVERYONE'S a E/J shipper. And when I talk to my friends, who just like the movie and are no where near as obsessed as I am, they are all E/W lovers. Don't know why that is... do you guys? I mean, after the premiere I was talking to them all about it and I was ecstatic about the whole kiss thing but they were all, "Eww... Will and Elizabeth are morally right," and all that junk. Who cares about morals? This is LOVE we're talking about here!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 05:59 AM
Jcksparrows is currently offline Click here to Send Jcksparrows a Private Message Find more posts by Jcksparrows Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

ok, that was strange....

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 06:05 AM