KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » What superhero would you love to see on Smallville

What superhero would you love to see on Smallville
Started by: complexbrother

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Leafpelt
Restricted

Account Restricted

i would like to see catwoman on the show

SO LETS PARTY!!!!!!!

*Leafpelt*

Old Post May 14th, 2008 09:06 PM
Leafpelt is currently offline Click here to Send Leafpelt a Private Message Find more posts by Leafpelt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Leafpelt
i would like to see catwoman on the show

I highly doubt Catwoman will be on Smallville.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 15th, 2008 12:28 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

captain marvel/billybaston and more martian manhunter

Old Post May 20th, 2008 09:25 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

Mister Miracle

Just him, let a New God interact with someone who's power eclipses his own.

Old Post May 20th, 2008 03:55 PM
jumpmann is currently offline Click here to Send jumpmann a Private Message Find more posts by jumpmann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dan-El
Booster would be great!

Clark tries to save the day, only to have some showboat in spandex with a little floating robot horn in on his turf. Of course, the two would team up, and Clark would show Booster what's what and how to be a hero, but the whole time Booster had no idea who he is.

Booster: What's your name, anyway? I'm Michael.
Clark: Clark Kent. (Clark walks away)
Skeets: Clark Kent? But sir, that means he'll become-
Booster: I know, Skeets. I know.
Now that I know more about him, I triple this. This would rock!

PWNT

Old Post May 21st, 2008 01:06 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goku09876

i would love to see goku turn up with crillan and let him wup clarks butt once and for all then all would know clark is no match for goku

Attachment: images.jpg
This has been downloaded 103 time(s).

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2009 11:49 AM
goku09876 is currently offline Click here to Send goku09876 a Private Message Find more posts by goku09876 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Wolverine. Like Hugh Jackman.

lol, could you imagine that.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Sep 15th, 2009 05:38 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

I would love to see the wonder twins on the show

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 03:56 AM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bychance

Vixen. Pam Grier would have made an amazing Vixen in her prime.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 07:37 AM
bychance is currently offline Click here to Send bychance a Private Message Find more posts by bychance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jayce78
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd love to see Cancelation man. Or , . . really good television program man. Those are two of my favorite's.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2009 11:18 PM
jayce78 is currently offline Click here to Send jayce78 a Private Message Find more posts by jayce78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

I would love to see Black Lighting show up as Lex Luthor's VP nominate.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 08:09 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Axle

Bruce Wayne would obviously be a good choice, but the producers haven't got the rights to the character, same with Wonder Woman. I do agree that we need more J'onn J'onnzz. Phil Morris is awesome! Dunno maybe Hal Jordan?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2010 12:09 AM
Axle is currently offline Click here to Send Axle a Private Message Find more posts by Axle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

John Constantine.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2010 10:35 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlishaWills
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman is my favorite.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 07:23 AM
AlishaWills is currently offline Click here to Send AlishaWills a Private Message Find more posts by AlishaWills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

they should have put Mogul or Solomon Grundy on the show. and I would have loved to see Orion as an alien (really the new Gods) ambassador.

Old Post May 23rd, 2011 03:46 PM
Darth Thor

They really should have had some MMH in the last season.

And they should have brought in Captain Marvel at some point. I mean jeez they had 10 seasons they could have had just one episode with Billy, or Black Adam, considering the number of superheroes they showed over the years, and considering how many episodes they wasted not moving the plot forward at all!!

But they did bring a lot of heroes in, Il give them that. I never would have expected in season 10 Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, and one of my personal favs Conner Kent!!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2011 01:53 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote