KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Offical X-Box LIVE thread [merged]

Offical X-Box LIVE thread [merged]
Started by: theone0103

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
ma'am? im not an old lady sir.....lol

You're a legal! So, it's protocol for me to call you ma'am. big grin
Originally posted by Mišt
I pwned Halo at a lan. Shotguns rule.

Lans are the best.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:31 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

I pwned Halo at a lan. Shotguns rule.

sniper rifles

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:31 AM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Snipers are bogus, only good if you camp. I think we played Bloodgulch, so everyone spawned pretty much at the same point, I just ran inside, grabbed the shotgun, came outside and blew them away.

Originally posted by DarkC

Lans are the best.

Do you have it on PC? We could try and play through Hamachi if it works, that'd be sweeteek!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:33 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
lol...yeah right..maybe in team training or something your problems are resolved...people do not generally like playing with others who do not have a head set.

More petty prejudices. It's like Tom Pirce(senior editor of OXM) said. He swore off Halo for a bit because of the jerks on there.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:33 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Snipers are bogus, only good if you camp. I think we played Bloodgulch, so everyone spawned pretty much at the same point, I just ran inside, grabbed the shotgun, came outside and blew them away.

learn to no-scope

sniper rifle easily becomes the most valuable weapon in the game

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:34 AM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

learn to no-scope

Yeah I know they are powerful and all, but meh, I dont like the whole 'sit and snipe' attitude in the game, doesnt make it very fun and challenging.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:36 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

You're a legal! So, it's protocol for me to call you ma'am. big grin

Lans are the best.

how about you just call me crims

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:36 AM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

how about you just call me crims

Crims it is. happy

learn to no-scope

To some. Others simply adapt.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:37 AM
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Yeah I know they are powerful and all, but meh, I dont like the whole 'sit and snipe' attitude in the game, doesnt make it very fun and challenging.

then tell me, what is challenging to you?

because duel wielding isnt challenging, and neither is hiding in a base with a shotgun, the only thing that might be chalenging is if you go against someone with a good four shot BR.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:39 AM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

Crims it is. happy

To some. Others simply adapt.

ok cool.... Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:40 AM
Hazardous

because duel wielding isnt challenging, and neither is hiding in a base with a shotgun, the only thing that might be chalenging is if you go against someone with a good four shot BR.

I dont dual wield, and I dont hide in a base. I grab a gun and run to the action. I prefer close quarters carnage, than running around trying to find some biatch thats hiding with a sniper rifle.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:41 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

ok cool.... Happy Dance

Nice sig, by the way.

Yes, those are challenging, because they can be countered.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:42 AM
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

I dont dual wield, and I dont hide in a base. I grab a gun and run to the action. I prefer close quarters carnage, than running around trying to find some biatch thats hiding with a sniper rifle.

heh..i see then

you're just a grunt.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:45 AM
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

Nice sig, by the way.

Yes, those are challenging, because they can be countered.

why thank you smile i made it myself......i make sigs for ppl.... like if you know LethalFemme.... i make her sigs

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:46 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

why thank you smile i made it myself......i make sigs for ppl.... like if you know LethalFemme.... i make her sigs

Oh, yeah. I've seen her sig of scantily-clad Rogue. Good on you for that. laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:48 AM
Hazardous

heh..i see then

you're just a grunt.

'just a grunt'...wtf? How is sitting sniping people considered skill? If you can run into a room with 5 or 6 others, blow them away, then you are good (or they are extremely bad). Anyone can pick up a sniper rifle and pick people off, thats not good gaming, Its like AWPing in counterstrike. Speaking of CS, I use a desert eagle 90% of the time. I dont try and mass pwn with anything good.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:49 AM
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

Oh, yeah. I've seen her sig of scantily-clad Rogue. Good on you for that. laughing out loud

yes everyone knows femme for her sigs....but ppl dont know that i make them

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:49 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

yes everyone knows femme for her sigs....but ppl dont know that i make them

They do now. wink

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:51 AM
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

'just a grunt'...wtf? How is sitting sniping people considered skill? If you can run into a room with 5 or 6 others, blow them away, then you are good (or they are extremely bad). Anyone can pick up a sniper rifle and pick people off, thats not good gaming, Its like AWPing in counterstrike. Speaking of CS, I use a desert eagle 90% of the time. I dont try and mass pwn with anything good.

you need to calm down. A grunt is a person who is basically what you do is it not? I didn't say you were good or bad by implying that you were a grunt. Since you're not a sniper you can only be one other thing in halo and thats a grunt. And no, not just anyone can pick up a sniper and kill people it does take skill to some degree if you're being fired at because you come out of zoom.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:52 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

you need to calm down. A grunt is a person who is basically what you do is it not? I didn't say you were good or bad by implying that you were a grunt. Since you're not a sniper you can only be one other thing in halo and thats a grunt. And no, not just anyone can pick up a sniper and kill people it does take skill to some degree if you're being fired at because you come out of zoom.

Mist didn't know. Based on the fact that a grunt in normal life is just any other soldier, he probably thought that that was what you were inferring, that he was just a monotone.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:54 AM