KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Divided Sign in

The Divided Sign in
Started by: Silent_Dreams

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

No! That was an example! big grin

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 06:18 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

lol ok let see what I can whip up

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 06:35 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Name: Kazuma Eaiko
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Personality: Calm, Very collecting and cool, He has the personality of his Element and sword. Nice.
History: Kazuma doesn't have much of a history. Except being known as the book worm everyone went to him for information. But even though he was a book worm he always made himself be or seem cool.
Weapon: The Sword
Other: I have a pic of the sword: (please log in to view the image)

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 07:45 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Cool Pic and character

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 07:47 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Yay! ^^

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 07:48 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent_Dreams
Damn. Looks like I'm going to have to make two new character.

Name: Kyle
Appearance: He had medium dark skin with black hair. He wears a long cloak with a hood that covers his whole face except his eyes. This 'mask' is worn very loosely. He had dark blue shorts that reach the bottom of his knees, and has a long white shirt. Very baggy clothes.
Personality: He's sweet and caring. He can be mean and bossy at times, but that's very rare. He is very playful, and will play tricks on anyone.
History: Kyle grew up on the Island World with Akino. When he got attacked, he was mortally wounded, but managed to escape death.
Weapon: Key
Other: He is hiding from Akino, but hates to see her the way she is.

some changes

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 07:49 PM
Striding Cloud

Thnx! big grin That History is for right now. I'm typeing one up right now.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 07:51 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

can The amulet turn into my character into a mythical creature and can he turn into Dinosaurs?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 07:57 PM
Striding Cloud

Can i fit into the story line since it started already? And everyone has picked there weapons?

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 07:59 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

quote: (post)
Originally posted by trademark
can The amulet turn into my character into a mythical creature and can he turn into Dinosaurs?

Any animal including Lost Souls.

No dinosaurs though.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 08:29 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

OK thanks one more thing Is there going to be different versions of the lost souls like they did with the heartless

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 08:32 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Yeah. I'm working on each one right now. I have one for the halloween world, so that world will be next.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 08:33 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

this is awesome I like this version of kingdomhearts

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 08:34 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Heh, Hey trademark, can you give me some help in KH? How do you get to the Gummi ship in wonderland?

Wow, this feels weird. embarrasment

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 08:35 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

on the first kindomhearts I remembe there is a few save spots but i am not sure they take you to the gumi ship I will go look it right now

sadly my ps2 was stolen and my kh2 before i had a chanse to play it sad

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 08:40 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Wow. That sucks.

I should go look for it. Stupid gummi ship....*mutters*

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 08:49 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

do not be mad the game would not be fun unless you do it your self and i got the slim ps2 now won't be able to get ps3 for a wall though

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 08:53 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

eh, I get really fustrated easily so I quit. erm

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 08:56 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

lol I thought of quiting once when i was climbing mount Everest if i did i and my crow would have did but then i thought I want to beat this so i did not quit and you know what happen??nothing

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 09:00 PM
Chakra Master
the devil... maybe

Silent, can you make some new magical weopons cause I really don't like my current options? Sorry to be a bother.

Last edited by Chakra Master on Dec 10th, 2006 at 10:02 PM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 09:59 PM
Chakra Master is currently offline Click here to Send Chakra Master a Private Message Find more posts by Chakra Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote