KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Divided Sign in

The Divided Sign in
Started by: Silent_Dreams

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Souichiro Nagi
Name: Kazuma Eaiko
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Personality: Calm, Very collecting and cool, He has the personality of his Element and sword. Nice.
History: Kazuma doesn't have much of a history. Except being known as the book worm everyone went to him for information. But even though he was a book worm he always made himself be or seem cool.
Weapon: The Sword
Other: I have a pic of the sword: (please log in to view the image)

that character is really cool cool big grin

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 10:02 PM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Like what?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 10:04 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

S_D how do you make Sigs I looked in the tutorials but I am confused confused

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 10:15 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

I'll try make one. Just look in my sig thread.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 10:16 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chakra Master
the devil... maybe

ummm, I would like a giant fighting fan or a super-sharp collapsable hoola-hoop, something interesting. And something that Trademark reminded me of, I just went and paste, coppied a picture of link and zelda from another website and I couldn't put it as a sig or avvi... *confused*

Last edited by Chakra Master on Dec 10th, 2006 at 10:19 PM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 10:17 PM
Chakra Master is currently offline Click here to Send Chakra Master a Private Message Find more posts by Chakra Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

is that from Dynasty warriors? Sounds like it's from that game.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 10:27 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Iron claws- These incredibly sharp claws have poison on the tips on it, one scratch and your as good as dead.

mace- These twin maces are made of metal. Although they're very heavy, they do a lot of damage.

I'll think of more later

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 10:41 PM
Striding Cloud

Dang! Trademark now you're making sigs. SD, Jenny_Bug, now you. I can't wait until i find my Photoshop cs2. So i can make sigs again.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 11:06 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

well not exactly....i don't have any program other than paint....

i like your idea of weapons SD they scare me tho....

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 11:08 PM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Originally posted by Chakra Master
ummm, I would like a giant fighting fan or a super-sharp collapsable hoola-hoop, something interesting. And something that Trademark reminded me of, I just went and paste, coppied a picture of link and zelda from another website and I couldn't put it as a sig or avvi... *confused*

It might be too big.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 11:40 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Changing my character slightly.

Name: Timothy Redgrave
History: Timothy Redgrave was a resident of the Castle in the Sky until the world split apart. Being of royal heritage, it is in his blood to feel the need to put everything back to the way it once was.
Appearance: Caucasian, 6'2'', red hair, green eyes, slim but muscular, dresses in royal clothes.
Personality: Very responsible, respectable and chivalrous. Also has a sense of humor.
Weapon: Creature in a Bottle
Other: When he sees what he wants, he goes for it. It doesn't matter what it is.

Attachment: suuichi.jpg
This has been downloaded 42 time(s).

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 05:45 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chakra Master
the devil... maybe

Originally posted by Silent_Dreams
It might be too big.
actually I think they might be too small... wait I remember it saying something like"not a valid image" what does that mean? I thought you could put whatever you wanted, kinda new at all this heh.about he weopons can I make my own?

Last edited by Chakra Master on Dec 12th, 2006 at 10:50 PM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 10:47 PM
Chakra Master is currently offline Click here to Send Chakra Master a Private Message Find more posts by Chakra Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

You make up your own weapon. Don't make it too god moddy though.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 11:39 PM
Chakra Master
the devil... maybe

OK thanks! cant do it right now though cause I have a tight schedule.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 02:10 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

That's fine, I'll just have to aprove of it.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 02:17 AM
Chakra Master
the devil... maybe

Kamas, ther element is earth. They are like short scithes and can control earth and stone. is that ok?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 07:27 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Just earth, but that's fine.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 05:29 PM
The Big O
The Original O

HEY PPL!!! I'm back!! If no one minds, could I get a recap? I'm not posting anything this week because my fam still has stuff to take of. I will, however, be back to posting starting next week. I'm just trying to get caught up with everything.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 07:06 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote