KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Divided

The Divided
Started by: Silent_Dreams

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Excuse this if it does not pertain to you.

Killa, up your posts. That's all I say. If not, leave this thread.

Thank you.

♥ K

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:49 AM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Akino pulled out her staff. She had absolutely no idea how to use her weapon, so she held it like a sword or a bat and charged at the lost soul. She swung at its head, but it easily dodged it.
"Damn it!" she mentally yelled. She saw the lost soul try and strike her stomach.
'If I don't dodge this I'm a goner!' she thought, and then pointed her staff at the lost soul.
'Common! Ice!' she thought and a beam of ice shot through her star staff and hit the Lost soul, freezing it. She sighed and left it there' she returned to X and the others, waking them up before more came.

(Yes, thanks K. Just remember: EIGHT SENTENCES MINIMUM!)

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:19 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

(Recap.. please?)

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:24 PM
Skunkette Love is currently offline Click here to Send Skunkette Love a Private Message Find more posts by Skunkette Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

~Can I get a recap?~

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 01:45 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(Well, everyone went to the Island world. Akino fought off a lost soul and learned how to control the staff. X is trying to get everyone to wake up. smile

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 02:09 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

X shivered conpletly shaking unable to stop. She sighed and stood up as slow as possible. She stretched and went to the next person trying to awake them. This seemed hard...they seemed like goodsleepers. She shook someone hard. At the same time she tried so hard to remmber what had happened and how she got here. "Please awake,"She said softly still shaking the person and trying harder. She closed her eyes trying the comfort herself.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 02:15 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Prince Tim saw the girl fight off what was called a lost soul. He found the way she fought interesting, although he could tell that she had no practice with weapons before. He was honestly intrigued with her. He decided to go introduce himself to her.

"Hello young lady," he said bowing to her. "My name is Prince Timothy Redgrave of the Castle in the Sky. I find your way of combat very interesting. But I would like to teach you a few things about the proper use of your wonderful staff. May I receive the honor of getting your name," Timothy said most respectfully and interested.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 02:18 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Akino stared at the boy. Her expression was a mix between fustration and a shocked look. She really wanted to look at the island, her island, to see what damage it recieved from the Lost Souls.
"Akino, and I don't think we're suposed to get help from others about our weapons." she said and walked away to look at the rest of the island.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 02:25 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Timothy was shocked. Akino just blew him off. He really wanted to help her. He thought it intriguing that someone actually blew him off. He had to constantly dodge people, mainly girls, because of his royal status and looks. He didn't want to let this girl get away from him.

"Excuse me, Akino. I'm not sure about these weapons myself, but I do see that you are anxious to inspect this island. May I ask why," he asked her with a smile on his face.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 02:35 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

X stopped shaking the person and looked over her shoulder at this guy. When she did her her body pulsed and shoke once leaving her with quick images that passed through her mind. She stood up and turned to Tim. She walked to him and bowed at his feet absent mindedly. She stared at the ground. All she could remember was the place where she once lived "the castle in the sky".

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 02:38 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

"You want to know why I want to see if my home is completely destroyed?" she said emphasizing the 'home'. Why was this guy asking so many questions? What was his problem; why can’t he just leave her alone? She left without saying anything else. She stuck the star staff in her belt and climbed a ladder they both built so long ago. She sat down on the bridge, letting her thin tanned legs dangle. The smell in the air made her sick; compared to what it was before, this was horrible. She sighed and laid down, with her legs still dangling.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 02:40 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Akino walked away from Timothy. He completely understood the whole concept of the word 'home'. He missed his. Sure he got tired of the prince thing when it didn't suit him, but he still missed it. He noticed the girl bow at his feet.

"What are you doing, miss," he asked her.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 02:53 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

"Why aren't they attacking?" she said to herself and sat up. "They should be able to sense our power from the weapons." she muttered and then jumped off the bridge. She forgot that there was black gravel rather then the soft sand she was used to.
"Well, this is going to hurt." she said to herself. She braced for the impact she thought would be painful.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 02:57 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

She didn't look up and was quiet fo moments. She found the courage to speak. "Prince...I wish to treat you with the most respect,"She said still bowing. "I come from the Castle inThe Sky,"She said. "though i don't know why i bowed im sure you are very immportant sir and i feel to show you the most respect,"She said. She looked up at him. She had no control over that bow and figured it must of been important. The Prince of The Castle In The Sky. She forced herself to not shiver.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:01 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Tim saw Akino jump off the bridge.

"What is she doing," he asked himself.

He jumped as high as he could so he wouldn't fall when he caught her. She landed in his arms.

He smiled and said, "I knew you'd fall for me."

He laughed still wondering who the girl that bowed to him was.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:03 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

X smiled at the save. She stood up slowly and held in a chuckle. She turned and slowly walked off. Her hair swayed off her shoulders going into her face. Her hair felt warm against her red cheeks that where burnt be cold. She topok small steps and looked at the wings tht now were on her back. She slowly rose in the air and flapped gently keeping her a foat. She bowed to the 2 of them and beated her wings going off.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:08 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

"Fall for you. No." she said sitting on the hard gravel. "I didn't need your help. I can handle myself. I was putting the magic to the test." She pulled ou ther wand to freeze a Lost Soul that was about to slice Tim's back.
"Your welcome. Now we're even." she said standing up and walking away.

Last edited by Tatsumaki on Dec 9th, 2006 at 03:14 AM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:09 AM
The Big O
The Original O

This Aknio girl was a real piece of work. She was rude, had a bad attitude and didn't appreciate being saved. Tim had no idea what was so interesting about her, however.

"Thank you," he said. "Can I ask why you are in such a bad mood. I mean we have just been given a great responsibility. Apparently this your home. You have the power to save it now. Why are you so bent up. I would like to think anyone that has received a gift like that would be most cheerful."

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:17 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

"Personal issuses on here." she said "And I do appreciate the power I have been given." she stopped. "Why do you want to know so much about me? What's so ood about me? Why not X?" she said looking at X. "She comes from you world. Castle in the Sky." she looked around. No one else but them seemed to be awake. Heavy sleepers, unlike herself. She was always on her toes, always working.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:22 AM
The Big O
The Original O

"Because I find you a very interesting person. No one has ever blew me off before. And you did it as if I didn't even matter," he replied. "And that, pretty lady, is what I find most interesting about you."

It just hit him.

"Did I just here you say that X is from my world?"

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:26 AM