KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Divided

The Divided
Started by: Silent_Dreams

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

X shoke her head still holding in a laugh but a smile came across her face. She stilled stayed in the air gently bobbing up in down with the beat of her wings. She stopped flapping and landed on the groun still standing. She looked at all the sleepers and examined them. "Why won't they awake,"She asked herself and nudged a guy with her foot trying to wake him.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:26 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jewallac
"Because I find you a very interesting person. No one has ever blew me off before. And you did it as if I didn't even matter," he replied. "And that, pretty lady, is what I find most interesting about you."

It just hit him.

"Did I just here you say that X is from my world?"

"Well you better get used to me blowing you off." she said "And I'd like you to stop asking questions about me." she said. She didn't want anyone else knowing about Kyle and how she planned to get revenge for his death.

"Sure as hell looks like she is if she has the Wings." she said and looked at X.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:30 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

"Miss Akino, while this is a war we are all now involved in, you need as many friends as possible. You cannot expect to get the protection you will eventually need if you are going to act like this to every person that wants to become your friend."

Timothy ran to the young lady with wings.

"I owe you my apologies," he said to X. "Apparently, we are from the same world. That must be why you bowed to me.

"While it is true that I am Prince Timothy Redgrave from the Castle in the Sky, while we are here, you do not have to do that. As you can clearly see, this is not our home, so the rules are out of the window," he said to X smiling.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Last edited by The Big O on Dec 9th, 2006 at 03:33 AM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:31 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

X looked up a her smiling. She returned gazing on the 'sleepers'. She got alittle irritated. She nudged the guy harder. Neck she would kick him but surely it wouldn't work. She sighed still nudging him with her foot. X looked at him and smiled then looked down. Yes...understood,"She said. "No need to be sorry,"She said.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:33 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jenny_Bug
X looked up a her smiling. She returned gazing on the 'sleepers'. She got alittle irritated. She nudged the guy harder. Neck she would kick him but surely it wouldn't work. She sighed still nudging him with her foot.

~What?~

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:34 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(The other people sleeping or knocked out. I'm just saying that becasue none of them have replied)

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:35 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

~No. I don't understand what Jenny Bug typed.~

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:37 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

(i see..i was a bit late on posting...my bad but i saw that was late and edited for you but i guess theres still a problem....)

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:39 AM
The Big O
The Original O

~No. I get it now.~

"May I ask what are you doing," he asked her. "We may very well need all the rest we need if we have to unite the worlds again. You should let them sleep."

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:41 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

"Yes you may,"She said and stopped trying to nudge people. They needed sleep. "Uh i suppose but its too dangerous,"She said looking at the black ground. "And plus i've been thinking alot trying to remember my life which has almost completely disappeared out of memory,"She said looking at Tim and le a fake smile come out. "Do you regonize me or know anything of me?"She asked with hope. She hope he could tell her about her life.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:46 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Akino cleared her throat.
"Excuse my interruption, but I think this is urgent." she siad and pointed to a large ship that was almost on the Island World. She pulled out her star staff and got ready for a battle.
"No, wait, we need to get them out of the way first!" she said taking the guy with the sword and put him under some trees. She returned again and repeated the process.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:49 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Tim looked at her sincerity. He felt bad. He wasn't a bad prince, but there many things that he had to do that trumped getting to know all of his citizens. That would all change, if came out this alive.

"I am sorry," he said to her. "All I know of you is that you reside in my kingdom and that your name is X. But, if you'll allow me, I would like to help you find out."

When Akino informed them about the approaching ship, Prince Timothy pulled out his bottle. He had no idea why he had chosen that particular item. It sort of sreamed out to him.

It was a fine bottle, however. Much more precious than diamond, but as clear as glass. He was about to find out just what the bottle could do.

Last edited by The Big O on Dec 9th, 2006 at 03:56 AM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:50 AM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[Kenta was running though the island away from the lost souls.He did not know why they were after him all he tried to do was find his way back to his family.Kenta was out of breath but did not stop turning the people that were after him were not letting up in there pursuit and kenta was not ready to be caught by any one.He sled into a clearing making dirt and dust fly up in the air as it cleared he was surround by the lost souls.Kenta held up his fist in a fighting position he was ready to fight his attackers.]"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT WITH ME!"[Kenta yelled this out of anger and in hopes that someone would come and help him out of this situation.He looked around it was at least a dozen of the lost souls there he could not take them or at least that is what he thought.The dust had settled for a minute and the fear in Kenta body was higher then it had ever been he hoped someone would help him.]

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:51 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

(Don't know what's going on.. so just gonna jump in)

Natasha opened her eyes and ifted up, rubbing her head. She immedietly pulled a cloak over ther to hide her bodt and she stood up quietly. ".. What's going on..?" She asked quietly, looking at everyone from under her hooded cloak.

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 02:41 PM
Skunkette Love is currently offline Click here to Send Skunkette Love a Private Message Find more posts by Skunkette Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

X glanced at the girl and sighed with relief. "Good another has awake,"She mumbled. "A ship is approaching and we need your help!"She called out. She heard someone in the distance. "Tim, Akino did you here someone just yell?"She asked. She turnd around. "I'll chck it out...and besides i'll make it out alittle easier out of danger ok?"She said running off. She felt as if it got colder as she went deeper onto the island. She saw creatures ahead and thought it was best if she flew now. She jumped and started flapping her wings gong high enough to aviod them. A whole mass of them surrounded a guy. "Hey need some help?"She called out politly. She landed by him.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 02:52 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[Kenta looked amazed as the girl flew over and landed by him.Was this possible?Is she really a angel?Was he losing his mind?These questions ran though his had as he looked at X.He had seen some weird things but an angel this was just crazy but she was offering help and that is what he needed.His mind still could not wrap around the idea of an angel but that soon changed when he looked at the lost souls that were chasing him.Kenta's facile expression went from shocked to serious he was going to accept her help and like it to.]"Yeah I sure do angel"

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:46 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Akino finished carrying the last person to shelter. She could hear the boat's bow crashing against the waves that were trying to stop them. She could see them clearly now, horrible little things. They now had four people to fight them off, not including the one who screamed.
"Get ready." she said as she pulled out her staff. She concentrated on the magic she hadn't unlocked, and the ship. It would be easier if she could sink it or something, but she didn't have that kind of power. The ship was about a quarter of a mile away, and if they didn't do something now, they were in big trouble.
She concentrated on the magic once more, blocking out everything else. She could fell it, almost see the magic form at the tip of the star. She finally released the magic, and it went soaring into the sky. She had a little recoil, but nothing serious.
"Looks like I screwed up." she said before noticing that chunks of rocks, comet or meteors, were crashing down on the ship and next to it. The ship rocked back and forth, and she could see all the Lost souls trying to repair the damage.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:50 PM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

X closed her eyes and spun around sweeping some lost souls back to give herself room. "just one thing...."She didn't finish what she said. She liked to be called an angel. She smiled grabbed onto Kenta and lift him high and higher. "You're a bit heavy,"She said holding tighter. She smiled though and looked at the lost souls. She shot off back towards where Tim, Natasha, and Akino where at. "You must be lucky you're not dead,"She said looking at him. "Very,"She said. She made it to Akino, Tim, Natasha. She landed gently and look at the guy. "I'm X and you are?"She asked holding her hand out to him.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:52 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

"My name is Kenta Takashi Angel and i am in debt to you for saving me from what ever those things were."[Kenta had alot of feeling inside at this point.One was happiness for the fact that he did not die second was sadness he was sad for alot of things but mainly because he did not know where his family was.Kenta tried to stay possible he was in the presences of an angel.He looked around at the group they were looking at a ship that was coming to the island.Maybe it was a way to get home kenta thought this but when he looked at the people manning the ship his thought was out of the question.The people or things that were working the ship were the same things that was attacking him."What do these things want with us?"

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 04:08 PM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

"mmmm....don't know Kenta,"She said examining the ship. "I hope its not more trouble,"She said. She flapped her wings gently without lifting herself. She stopped and started to shiver badly. "Its so cold,"She whispered to herself. She looked at Kenta and notice he was somewhat upset. "You're not in dept...it was my pleasure to save you,"She said and smiled.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 04:14 PM