KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Divided

The Divided
Started by: Silent_Dreams

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Akino had one row of Lost Souls down.
“Great, only about 100 more to go.” She said sighing. She held up her staff and once again concentrated her energy on the star. For some reason she cut the air in front of her. For a while, nothing happened, but then, stars came out of the air in front of her.
“Bang.” She said making an imitation gun from her staff. The stars shot out with lightning speed in front of her and killed the first two rows of Lost Souls. The first two rows fell to the ground, but the next rows came lunging at her.
“Great.” She said. “I can’t fight all of these by myself.” She said and looked behind her. She was at the edge of the ship, and she starred at the icy water below her.
“I guess I have no choice.” She muttered and jumped back first into the icy cold water. There was no sound, no light, and no warmth. Just silence, darkness, and freezing cold around her. The incredibly enormous change of temperature sent her body in to shock. She began to fall slowly toward the bottom; she tried to move her legs, but the muscles weren’t moving.
Finally, at last she felt some warmth in her legs. She kicked at the water, propelling herself towards the surface. She broke through the barrier, towards the breath that saved her life. She swam to the shore, slowly. She made it to dry land, but was shivering immensely. Her teeth were chattering, and her lips were a deep purple. Her face was pale, and her hair was sopping wet. She was surprised she didn’t have hypothermia. She coughed a couple times, getting rid of the water that had gotten into her lungs. Her whole body shivered; she brought up her arms to cover the other one, trying so hard to get warm.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 12:55 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

Natasha frowned at the girl and shook her fur dry, then having to flatten it. She crawled over to the girl and grabbed her from the front in a hug, "Here..." She said, attempting to warm the girl with her furrie body. 'What am I doing..?' she thought to herself. She was hoping the girl wouldn't get angry over hthe hug, but Natasha wasn't enjoying it either.

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 12:57 AM
Skunkette Love is currently offline Click here to Send Skunkette Love a Private Message Find more posts by Skunkette Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(uh, me or jenny?)

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 01:00 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

(Jenny)

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 01:02 AM
Skunkette Love is currently offline Click here to Send Skunkette Love a Private Message Find more posts by Skunkette Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

X pushed her away. "i'm fine,"She barely said. She jerk around and spread her wing. "If I die...fine..."She mumbled to Natasha. She shook her wings and looked at Akino. She ran to her quickly and just then X sneezed many times. "Akino...uh...you..okay?"She asked as the sneezing slowed down. "We need to get outta of here!"She said shaking really bad.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 01:02 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

Natasha 'eep'ed again as she landed on her butt on the sand, and frowned, 'I was only trying to help... and I.... What ever..' She said as she stood up and looked at them, 'People are horrible...' she said before backing up, into the shadows where her fur made her invisible to the human eye. 'I can't even help and get a simple thank you.. I'm cold too..' she complained in thought.

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 01:06 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Kyle cleared his throat.
“Now, why’d you have to go and do that?” he said to X. He paid no attention to Akino, and he didn’t even glance in her direction.
“Just when I got her to come out too.” He sighed and walked over to the shadows. It took some of his time to locate her.
“Natasha. Get out here now.” He said in a commanding voice. He was frustrated as it was, and he didn’t need her to cause him trouble. A Lost Soul thought it would try and be funny; so it sneaked up behind him and tried to slash his back. Of course Kyle was quicker than it, so it ended up getting stabbed in the stomach. “Damn it. I can’t concentrate like this.” He said and put a barrier around the island. The barrier killed any lost souls in it, making it 100% safe.
“Now, don’t make me tell you again. Get out here.”

“Who was that? The guy in black. I haven’t seen him before.” Akino asked X, oblivious now to the cold that surrounded her body.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 01:13 AM
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

Natasha sniffled a bit, "No.." She said simply, "It's bad enough I'm cold.. I am not going to get pushed down again..." She said with another sniffle. She wiped her eyes and took another step back, using her fur to further use, "Besides... It's not Like I'm any help..." She shook her head as he put her cloak back on, it had dried quickly, and it was warm.

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 01:17 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

X couldn't shrug because it wouldn't be notiable. "No...never seen him,"She stuttered. She was frezzing and was gradually getting sicker. "We must get warm or we will die,"She managed to say. She tried to stop shaking but it was too hard.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 01:21 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chakra Master
the devil... maybe

Yuni seemed to just be unoticedly walking towards them.
"Hello there. It seems you guys need some help." His sounded like he was either sick or whispering loudly. Yuni reached into his pocket and pulled out a trench coat the same size as the one he himself was wearing.Nobody knew how he fit so much stuff into his coat.
"I am Yuni."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 11:17 PM
Chakra Master is currently offline Click here to Send Chakra Master a Private Message Find more posts by Chakra Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

X turned to the guy that interduced himself as yuni. X with all due respect stepped back and did a slight bow stopping her shivering. She stood staight once more holding herself tight still dripping wet. She moved her hair behind her ear revealing her face. "I'm X,"She stated. She covered her wings around her trying to get warm and she found out it worked. She remembered her meditating. She stood still and on the tips of her toes she said something no one heard and closed her eyes as if asleep but she was meditating. Her wings spread out then returned behind her and revealed her still staight body just standing there. She didn't want to be bothered.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 11:49 PM
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

Natasha watched X introduce herself, 'So I'm the only one she's rude to...? Figures... typical humans caring for humans. 'I hope she freezes..' Natasha thought, shaking her head, 'Why did i have to be the rarest species.. The only one of my kind...' she sighed before picking up her bow and turning to leave. She'd help them.. by staying away. She took off her cloak and dropped it on the ground, leaving it, along with her quiver. She kept only one arrow from it, that's technically all she needs, since arrows can be recovered.

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 11:53 PM
The Big O
The Original O

~Are we done with the ship and lost souls? Recap?~

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 01:51 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(We are mostly done with the Lost Souls. But the, how should I say this......'gatekeeper' is still alive. We all need to defeat him in order to go onto the next world.)

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 10:17 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Akino was now almost dry. She had been sitting there for a while now, so it was only natural she would be warmer by now.
"I'm going after him." she told X. "I'm going to defeat the gatekeeper. Just don't tell anyone." she said and got up. She walked over to her bag and grabbed two of her potions. She felt she would need it if she wanted to live, so she stuffed them in her pocket. Her lips were still purple, and she had the shivers, but she had to go on, even if they didn't want to.
The barrier Kyle had put up was beginning to weaken now, so she just walked right through it. Of course, the Lost Souls immediately attacked her, but she swatted them all away effortlessly. She jumped hig onto the ship, and walked to the center. There stood a massive creature' it had finally showed itself. She stood half shocked and half in awe. She snapped out of her reverie and got into a fighting position. She would have to take him on herself.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 02:17 AM
Chakra Master
the devil... maybe

Yuni pulled out his kamas."I assume we'll be doing some fighting soon."

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 04:40 PM
Chakra Master is currently offline Click here to Send Chakra Master a Private Message Find more posts by Chakra Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(Damn it. I’m not in the mood to do this, lets just go onto the next world. The Halloween world. Chakra master, eight sentences.)

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 06:54 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

(so you just killed and we walked though the portal or did it make us go thought it or something)

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 06:56 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(Lets just say we killed it, but we didn't go through the next door.)
Kyle stood in front of the door that appeared in front of him. It stood in the sand by itself, like it had magic in it.
“I guess,” he paused, “we go through it.” He looked at everyone else around him, observing their expressions. They had just finished off their first boss, and it was tough. They all learned new techniques here, so the next world should be easier.
“Here we go.” He said holding the key up to the hole. “Is everyone ready?”
----
Akino stood in back of the Key holder.
“Let’s just go through now.” She said. “I’m tired of just waiting here.” She looked around the once darkened island. It was sunny again; the water was clear and a light blue color, the plants returned, full of life, and the sand was the brown color she knew too well. Both of her hands were at her side; her left hand clutched her staff.
-----
Kyle pushed the key in the door and turned it. A blinding flash came from the hole as he pulled it out. He felt like he was falling to nowhere.

“Wake up, Kyle. Wake up.”

“What? Who’s there?”
“It’s me, you should know who I am.”

“Well I don’t, so who are you?!”
”Hehehe, you’ll find out soon enough”

Kyle’s body shot up automatically. His ‘mask’ had fallen off when he was knocked out.
“Those stupid door have a habit of knocking us all out huh?” he said holding his head.
‘[i]What the heck was that dream about?’
he thought, trying to replay it in his head.
“Hey, wake up.” He yelled. No one move. “Great.” He muttered. He shot a fire ball out of his key. It made a firework kind of sound he was already used to, but the others weren’t.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 07:48 PM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

X noticed how fast everything happened. She coverd her ears and pressed against them with her palms hard watching Kyle. It hurt and he ears rung still. She wings spread and covered her body with them. She remained quiet as her wings held back the popping sound somewhat. He eyes were closed. He ears were sore now. to tell the truth she never heard this before and it annoyed her. She found the courage to yell. "Stop!!"she screamed over the noise her throat dry and soar now.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 10:16 PM