KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Divided

The Divided
Started by: Silent_Dreams

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

(I have been forgotten sad)

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 10:39 PM
Skunkette Love is currently offline Click here to Send Skunkette Love a Private Message Find more posts by Skunkette Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(Oh, sorry. But your character refuses to interact with others. Do you need a big recap?)

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 10:46 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

(Yes, if you please))

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 10:50 PM
Skunkette Love is currently offline Click here to Send Skunkette Love a Private Message Find more posts by Skunkette Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(Well, I decided to skip the big fight on the Island World with the boss, so my character (Kyle) opened the door to another world. Kyle decided to wake everyone up by launching a fireball that sounded like a firework. That's pretty much what happned.)

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 11:07 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Kyle heard a faint ‘stop’ above the firework sound. He shrugged his shoulders and said “I have no control now, sorry.” He turned back and watched the bright red fade away.

“Were probably going to be noticed soon. Wake everyone up now.” He said and picked up the hybrid. He shook her back and forth until she finally woke up.
“Hurry get your things, and help wake others up.” He said and rushed to another, that ‘prince’.
“Hey, get up.” He said and shook him as well. They were all still drowsy, but they needed to move fast.
-------
Akino slowly cracked open her eyes. She was surrounded by black trees, and was lying down on black dirt. Almost everything here was black. She grabbed her bag and went through it, looking for her map. There it was, at the bottom. She yanked it out and scaned it, looking for the Island World. The old man must have put a spell on their maps, for it showed a yellow dotted line going to the Halloween world. She got up and dusted herself off, and walked to where X was.
“We’re in the Halloween World now.” She said in a calm voice.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 06:38 PM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

"halloween wolrld!!!??"She said hoping she was wrong. She closed her eyes. "Thats just great...just great,"She said. She stomped her feet. Her face showed she was irritated. "Well...what do we do now?"She said yawning aware of the darkness. She coughed and then sighed. "I don't like it her,"She said. She walked around and around in circle thinking. She relized that when they changed worlds she had dried and was comfortable except she was a bit irritated and annoyed. She dust herself off.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 11:13 PM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[Kenta slowly sat up he looked around at the group where were they then Akino said something like Halloween world. He laughed to himself what people were going to be walking around in white sheets saying that they were ghosts. This was the first time Kenta had laughed after being separated from his family. He got up and dusted himself off and then he he looked at his surroundings it was dark but he was not scared. He then made his way over to X and Akino.]"So were is this "Boss" we are suppose to fight."[Kenta used the word boss like he was playing a video game but this was no game people could die and he could not see his family again.]

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 11:23 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

X looked up at Kenta and closed her eyes and shrugged. She calmed down not annoyed or irritated anymore. She smiled at him then looked at Akino. "I just wish I could remember who I was,"She said. "Then things would be better,"She mumbled looking down. She looked at the weird sky staring at it lost in thought. Surely she would rember something. She felt trapped not knowing anything.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 11:46 PM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(Well, to give an idea on a lost soul Halloween edition, I'm posting as one.)
The Vampire Soul was in the bushes spying on the group. He heard Kenta laugh about his kind, so he thought he would go and scare him. He smilied and showed his sharp teeth. He sprang out of the bush and bit Kenta's hand. He sucked some blood out and jumped off of him.
"That's what you get." he said smiling. He wiped some excess blood off hs mouth with his left hand and sprang out into the forrest again.
(tehehehe)
----
"Yeah. It's the Halloween world all right." she said and smilied. She looked out into the distance trying to find the Vampire Soul, but it was long gone.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 06:28 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

X stared at the sky still lost. Infact she didn't notice what happened at first till she heard him. She closed her eyes and turned around to face Kenta then opened her eyes seeing blood drip from his hand. X reached out to his hand. "Are yoou ok sir?"She asked. She was worried. She stepped back alittle and looked around. "I'll get you,"She muttered. She looked at Akino. "Looks like We'll have to be more careful,"She said looking back at Kentas hand.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 11:02 AM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[Kenta was shocked and a little frighten at what had just happened. He would not have expected the lost souls to be able to talk he thought they all were stupid so to speak. Kenta looked at the blood that dripped from his hand the lost soul bit him like a vampire. Then he started to think more if this was a bite that was like a vampire so would he turn into a lost soul.]"Will I turn into a lost soul from this bite?"[He looked over at Akino she seemed to know the most about this place.]

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 09:27 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(Sorry it's taking me so long to respond, but I'll be gone for a nummber of days. Sorry, I'll come back asap, but I'm leaving the rp to Jenny and/or Trademark.)

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2006 10:07 PM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

(awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...i'll miss you!! sad )

X looked down and then to her left. "I dunno whats going to happen,"She whispered and turned and started to walk off. "Though....."She stopped and looked ahead. This
place seemed weird....she never been here and she was scared but then she continued forward. "I wonder...."She said. She stopped once more to pull her tie out of her hair. She pulled it out slowly then gently shook her hair. It ws wavy and beautiful. Her silky hair came just below her mid back. She smiled at this and put hair behind her ears and but her hair tie away in her kimono. She looked around.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2006 10:46 PM
The Big O
The Original O

~HEY PEEPS!!! It's been a while but I'm back!!! Recap please?~

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 06:53 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

(hello there...we are in the holloween world right now and just talking to each other so far.....we haven't done much other than Kenta got bitten on the hand by a vampire...need more info? )

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 09:26 PM
The Big O
The Original O

~This thread better not be dead just when I come back for good. If someone comes back here, I can guarantee that I can bring this thing back to life.~

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 06:56 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

(not dead...iu just very busy post soon...ok)

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 10:28 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

bump

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 12:40 AM
The Big O
The Original O

What does bump mean?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 04:08 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

it means someone post again...
but i got the flu and im working on a post by sunday....

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 07:46 PM