KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Divided

The Divided
Started by: Silent_Dreams

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

I will have a post soon I do not want this to die

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 02:15 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

X fell to her knees. She was holding her head now. She didn't know what to do. She got up and wipped her face. She then looked at Kenta. "Kenta....are you feeling alright?"She asked.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 02:21 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[Kenta was not paying attention to X he was looking at the bite on his hand at first he was scared because he did not know if it would get infected. This was still new to him but he was trying his best to stay in control of this situation. confidence filled Kenta's body he was ready to kill these creatures and go home to his family and friends.]"Did you say something?"[Kenta had heard mumbling while he was thinking but did not pay attention to it until now.]

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 02:33 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

X looked down and sighed. "I wanted to know if you are feeling ok,"She said. "Here let me look at your hand ok?"She said walking over to him.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 02:35 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

"Oh I am fine this is like a paper no need to worry I would like to fight that thing though."[Kenta held his hand out showing the blood dripping from it. He then smiled and looked around he still could not believe they went from an sunny island to a dark and creepy town.]

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 02:45 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

"oh....im just worried,"She said holding his hand. "I'll wrap it up if you want?"She offered letting go and pulling out some bandages.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 02:48 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

"Oh please!" she said and rolled her eyes. She took out a small container with some creme in it.
"Give me your hand." she said and pulled out a cotton swab from her bag. Everyone was being so emotional, except her. Akino was always calm, cool, and collected.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 03:08 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

X looked at Akino and nodded. She turned and walked off. "This place is creepy<"She thought and looked around. "Who knows when we will be attcked again,"She thought. She looked side to side hoping nothing would come out.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 03:11 AM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[Kenta held out his hand and smiled he figured Akino was not the type of person to show emotion. He was tired of sitting here and figured it was best to start moving.]"I think we should keep moving what about you guys."[Kenta thought it would sound less controlling if he asked .]

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 12:05 AM
The Big O
The Original O

~We're back? Really? Alrighty then! Recap?~

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 12:30 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

quote: (post)
Originally posted by trademark
[Kenta held out his hand and smiled he figured Akino was not the type of person to show emotion. He was tired of sitting here and figured it was best to start moving.]"I think we should keep moving what about you guys."[Kenta thought it would sound less controlling if he asked .]

Akino dabbed some of the ointment on the bite marks. If it weren't for her, god knows what would have happened to him. Truthfully, she wasn't even sure what the side effects were; it might even result in him turning into a Lost Soul.

Akino got up and picked up her bag. "We need to get moving like he said." she said and started to walk away. "Just to be safe, let's divide up into teams." Clearly she was the leader, right?

"X and Kenta will be in the back of the rows. Me and Timothy will take the lead. The others will be in the middle. Well all start walking and a reasonable distance. Keep at least four feet behind the next 'row' of people. Ok? Good. Let's start going before it gets dark."

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 03:56 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

~Could I get a recap? I have a character in this thread and I would like to pick him back up.~

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 04:32 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(wells, all the characters wound up in the Halloween world. Kenta got bit by a Vamp lost soul, and no one knows what'll happen to him. Akino put ointment of kenta's hand and split everyone in groups or 'rows')

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 02:55 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Prince Timothy Redgrave, of the Kingdom in the Sky, was nervous. Not only did he not know what a Vampiric lost soul bite cold do, but what would that mean for the group if they had to wind up in a confrontation with one of their own.

"Might I ask, sweet Akino, why are we being split in groups," Timothy asked, showing Akino that he still had interest in her.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 04:33 PM