KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The Lacerta Files : An interview with a reptillian entity

The Lacerta Files : An interview with a reptillian entity
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
So you don't believe him . . . what was the point of this then?

Now he will say, "I didn't say that I didn't believe him" or "I found it interesting" still avoiding the question.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 04:25 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

well done kharma. i did find it very fascinating actually. and i wanted to share it. couldnt be more simpler than that. if i believe in it, i will say so.

its a piece of writing that someone claims to have had an interview with a reptillian species on earth. how can i know if thats true or now. it most probably isnt. but who cares. its a good read and people wil find it interesting

stop trying too hard to hijack every thread, its getting annoying

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 08:22 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Theres another "Lizard" interview at the David Icke link below..

What do you´s think of this one?

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42636

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 02:52 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Dude are you THAT bored here in the conspiracy section to go back and dig up a long dead thread? laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 04:50 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Originally posted by Bicnarok
Theres another "Lizard" interview at the David Icke link below..

What do you´s think of this one?

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42636
Looks like notes for his alien sex fantasy. The guy needs to research night terrors / waking dreams and needs to get help for his paranoid schizophrenia.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 06:55 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Parker
Dude are you THAT bored here in the conspiracy section to go back and dig up a long dead thread? laughing out loud

For once, I have to agree with the boy.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 11:26 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Originally posted by Mr Parker

Best dig up old threads apposed to starting another one and having bored people like you coming on and saying " why did you start another thread on this"

how about an opinion?

I think its utter bollocks an am amazed people even consider such things without evidence

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 02:52 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Bicnarok
Best dig up old threads apposed to starting another one and having bored people like you coming on and saying " why did you start another thread on this"

how about an opinion?

I think its utter bollocks an am amazed people even consider such things without evidence

oh well yeah good point.I did not realise you were interested in this.I thought Deano was the only one here interested in that.Well after finishing reading it,as far as my opinion goes,I pretty much got to agree with everybody that has responded here,too far fetched to be believeable.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 05:55 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Yeah since your interested in it,that was best to bring this thread up cause that would have been annoying if you had done the Deano thing and posted a new thread about a topic thats ALREADY on the second page or so that you can just dig up.Like when Deano recently posted a new new world order thread instead of just posting on ashtars already created New world order thread thats on page two.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 10:23 PM
Deano

nothin wrong with bringing an old thread up if you want something to add further on the subject

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 06:29 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

thats why I mentioned I wish you had just posted and brought back ashtars stopping the new world order thread thats only on page two instead of creating A NEW one like you did recently.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 10:13 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Re: The Lacerta Files : An interview with a reptillian entity

Originally posted by Deano
[i]
Question: First of all, who are you and what are you? Are you an extraterrestrial species or can your origin be found on this planet?

We are the native terrans and we live on that planet since millions of years.

This is absolutely impossible, because evolution is a much slower process if it's natural but you have not understand this.

I'm today—let me calculate—57,653 cycles old. I have reached my adult phase and my awareness 16,337 cycles ago (this is a very important date for us). According to your human time scale I'm around 28 years old.

That's why I'm here and talk to you, that's why I have revealed my real nature to E.F. and now to you and that's why I give you all that secret information and why I will try to answer all the questions on your many sheets of paper honestly. http://www.sabon.org/reptiloid/index3.html

Wow. I would have thought a member of a species that means to give us advice on how to survive the coming years would have some grasp of grammar or know how old it is.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2009 09:19 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

the entity didnt write it. the interview was recorded on tape, and then written down later..supposedly

Old Post Feb 28th, 2009 09:33 AM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

I should have signed in to youtube when I had high speed for a night dial up sux...you tube vids have to do overnight...wasted hours downloading an old V episode clip

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2009 11:10 AM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
prometeo2008

Please a golden rule for everyone that is interviewed by alliens. Ask the entity things that are unknown for the human scientific knowledge, but that can be checked easily producing a significative scientific advance. That would be a great and very useful evidence

Old Post May 28th, 2014 11:15 AM
prometeo2008 is currently offline Click here to Send prometeo2008 a Private Message Find more posts by prometeo2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TGATES

up

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 07:19 AM
TGATES is online now! Click here to Send TGATES a Private Message Find more posts by TGATES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote