KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S LORD OF THE RINGS GAME- Roll of Honour (3rd Edition)

USH'S LORD OF THE RINGS GAME- Roll of Honour (3rd Edition)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Melkor

Question: What is eeeky in the idea that Lord Melkor plays a Silvan Animist called Elladil? angel

Oh, and I have to finish my equipment....

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 02:41 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Melkor
Question: What is eeeky in the idea that Lord Melkor plays a Silvan Animist called Elladil? angel

Oh yes, some people may be prejudiced towards the name of Melkor, the greatest of all Valar..... and please fogive me having conversations with myself, I will try to avoid it in future. embarrasment

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 03:37 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Phew! Dusty.

Let's get this boy back into play.

Now I must say I've lost track of what was going on here. Can people help out? I need to put Jazz in, of course, meanwhile, what was going on with Palidan? Are you able to complete or was something missing?

And was everyone else done?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 02:31 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Everything on mine seems fine.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 02:44 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

Menelacar is fine.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 09:08 PM
Mithlond is currently offline Click here to Send Mithlond a Private Message Find more posts by Mithlond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Talin is all well.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 10:27 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I still need completed Magic rules.
Currently I have hypothetical magic.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 03:28 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Didn't the magic rules get fully posted?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 07:54 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I thought I had. Not checked yet. If so, go poke stefan.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 08:28 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=435616

Can I poke both of you as it appears there's still one bit left of it that wasn't posted?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 08:32 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Note how the non-posted bit is kinda key to my magic picking...

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 02:14 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Because we need to know our numbers for the upcoming melee, I thought I would raise this up.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 09:27 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Bumped!

BtVS

Old Post Apr 19th, 2010 04:50 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Bit of a mess this thing! I shall have to tidy it for Part IV, when we allocate xp.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 19th, 2010 05:09 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Closing, as I am creating a new version later today!

BtVS

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 01:23 PM