KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Eclipso's sigs

Eclipso's sigs
Started by: Eclipso

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Eclipso's Sigs My Script Sig Duels W:2 L:0

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 01:55 AM
Eclipso is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipso a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Still playing around with fonts and looks. So what do you guys think?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 02:29 AM
Eclipso is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipso a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 03:59 AM
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by Eclipso on Dec 26th, 2006 at 08:29 AM

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 08:15 AM
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 06:40 PM
boobsmagee

well im not a great judge of sigs im fairly new too lol, but i can tell you your work is getting better, its your own personal descision when to start taking requests, i had only made a couple and began, big grin i liek the thrill lol, but may i ask what u did to get that glowy outline on the text and renders?

also your last few look great big grin loved what u did with sephiroth or w/e

my cousin is obsessed with ff7 lol

Taking Requests
~My Sigs~

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 11:48 PM
boobsmagee is currently offline Click here to Send boobsmagee a Private Message Find more posts by boobsmagee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I think each one is getting better!

your using boarders and more font styles which is making them look better all the time smile

I really like the Draco one. I am a Draco/Slytherin fan stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 06:18 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I'm a big Draco fan.

I'm glad you like them, I'll be taking requests soon. I just wanna make sure about them first. I'm the worst judge of my own work.

I'm much better at renderings.

Any ideas on non-comic book people to do sigs of would be appreciated.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 06:44 AM
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey, if anyone is checking these out, can you find me a kick ass Gears of War pic? I started playing yesterday and I'm dying to make a sig.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 07:38 AM
boobsmagee

www.planetrenders.net i just started gow too lol, im stuck but bah, there are qutie a few gow renders there last time i checked

Taking Requests
~My Sigs~

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 07:47 PM
boobsmagee is currently offline Click here to Send boobsmagee a Private Message Find more posts by boobsmagee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 11:33 PM
Broken Darkness

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Eclipso
Hey, if anyone is checking these out, can you find me a kick ass Gears of War pic? I started playing yesterday and I'm dying to make a sig.

www.gamerenders.com

Should have some good ones, but often the best renders are in the forum, not the gallery, or so I've been told.

"Life is Complex... so am I."

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 11:39 PM
Broken Darkness is currently offline Click here to Send Broken Darkness a Private Message Find more posts by Broken Darkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Sephiroth, Ghost Rider, Galactus and MAgneto ones are really good work. Try to do some blending, Soft brush eareser on 15% and brush the render you are using once...

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 02:02 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

nimrod is your best

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 02:25 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

A tribute to a show that doesn't get anywhere near the amount of tribute it so richly deserves.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 11:50 PM
boobsmagee

lmfao that show isnt that good, i havnt seen much, but its something to pass time thats about it, alot of the acting is quite horrible, and who ever is directing it needs a better camera lol but tribute looks decent nice job

Taking Requests
~My Sigs~

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 11:53 PM
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by boobsmagee
lmfao that show isnt that good, i havnt seen much, but its something to pass time thats about it, alot of the acting is quite horrible, and who ever is directing it needs a better camera lol but tribute looks decent nice job

You should watch more of it, it's funny, creative and very wonky.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 12:41 AM
Marko
Supreme Member

Originally posted by boobsmagee

harsh. i really like it. its a good update. and billie is teh sex

great sig eclipso, you seem to be getting good quick! however i think that your renders need a little more intergration, just to ad ore depth to the sigs

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 12:54 AM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

The Nimrod one is good.

At this point you have some basic skills and a good program (PS, right?). Start reading tutorials (links to good sites are in the resources thread) and pick and choose stuff from other peoples' sigs that you might want to try to emulate.

Usually, tuts and/or having a goal like that will get new and better results, even if it wasn't what you originally intended.

...so I won't tell you that your sigs are great yet, because they aren't. But you've shown improvement in a hurry, and that's always a good sign. And a lot of your recent ones are looking good, so that's always good to see.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 05:11 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's also a style thing though, I've seen allot of sigs that look amazing it's just not my style. What I want to do is keep the "style" of my sigs and work on making them look better within that context.

You get what I mean?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 05:50 AM