KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect ZOOM! (Revamped)

Respect ZOOM! (Revamped)
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Even when Hunter was first transformed into Zoom, time was literally frozen around him:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

---

Additional proof that Zoom exists in his own divergent 'time bubble'..

-Zoom-
"My personal timeline is removed from this one. I control how fast or slow I move along the timeline":

(please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 12:48 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

If you hadn't already guessed, Zoom (Eobard Thawne) can travel through time at will:

---

Zoom proves that he is FAR faster than Barry and Wally:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

---

Only when Zoom stopped long enough to try and kill Iris were the Flashs' able to catch up to him:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

---

Barry taps into the Speed Force more than he ever has before, and begins pushing Zoom through time -- eventually pushing him into a device that severed Zoom's connection to the Negative Speed Force:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Note that Zoom did not seem like he was actively fighting against Barry. Furthermore, after Zoom was 'depowered', Barry stated that if he began moving again his connection to the NSF would be 'resparked'.

ie. the only way to keep this version of Zoom at normal speed levels is to first depower him with the aforementioned tech, then keep him perpetually immobilized.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 10:14 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

In the final few pages we see Hunter Zolomon making plans with Eobard to "help one another... Be better":

Two Zooms' are better than one. wink

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 26th, 2010 at 10:23 PM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 10:15 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Professor Zoom blitzes Superman, Hal, Booster Gold and Rip Hunter -- whips up a cyclone to own Rip/Booster a little more (adding insult to injury) -- then, once he was done playing, Zoom leaves the battlefield by simply 'jumping' back into the timestream:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Once he did so, not even Skeets could track him in time:

Old Post Feb 6th, 2011 07:33 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Thawne's control of the Negative Speed Force is growing:

Flashpoint should prove interesting.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2011 03:52 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Zoom is learning how to manipulate the speed force in ways that make the Flashes look like idiots...

-Zoom-
"The speed force is tied to so many things when you pull back the electrical curtain and see it for what it truly is: time. All of time. Existence moving through reality. Kinetic energy. Temporal energy. A storm of intelligence and experience that can connect me to everything and everyone":

---

Zoom can steal the time from other beings' lifelines:

---

Zoom resists having his speed stolen by an alternate version of Barry Allen (the same guy who was able to easily steal 'mainstream' Barry's speed):

---

Zoom 'unravels' the alternate Barry Allen's life (ie. uses the speed force to age him into dust... I think):

---

After telling Barry his plan, Zoom leaves the field - and when Barry/Bart go searching for him, we see that Zoom can apparently age/de-age himself on a whim (which correlates with my previous post):

Old Post May 11th, 2011 05:03 PM
Senor Cage

Zoom was already a beast, but damn.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 12:34 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Zoom was already a beast, but damn.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 12th, 2011 02:37 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Zoom's control has gotten to the point where he can stop time.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

And he can snatch people from time and erase them from existence.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 07:13 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Question: Is this thread for both Zoom (Zolomon) and Zoom (Thawne)?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2011 12:48 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yes.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2011 03:22 AM
Praz94

None of the images are working sad

Old Post Mar 27th, 2016 02:50 PM
Praz94 is currently offline Click here to Send Praz94 a Private Message Find more posts by Praz94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Praz94
None of the images are working sad

its just the first two pages and few on the 3rd and 4th page

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Mar 27th, 2016 04:58 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I'll probably update the images in the near future. It's very old, so some of the images are unstable nowadays.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2016 05:20 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Imageshack was terminating free accounts on the beginning of this year, afaik.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2016 06:00 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Hmm, if Galan you dont mind, I think I can repost most of these scans in the thread

Old Post Dec 31st, 2021 10:47 AM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

You can just make a completely new respect thread for Zoom, if you want. This thread is old and terrible.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2021 05:48 PM