KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Welcome To The Respect Forum!

Welcome To The Respect Forum!
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 14 15 [16]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

I am planning on doing a respect thread for Blink and Storm. If someone team up with me, we can do one on Wolverine and Magneto...I have tons of scans. I would also like to do one on Jean Grey as well.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2015 12:32 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
I am planning on doing a respect thread for Blink and Storm. If someone team up with me, we can do one on Wolverine and Magneto...I have tons of scans. I would also like to do one on Jean Grey as well.

I'd be happy to help Carver.

I'm in bed at the moment but I can PM you later on today and we can discuss it then if you so wish.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2015 01:25 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

^You should do blink and Storm then.

Jinzin or Srank had a pretty sick Wolverine thread iirc.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2015 01:27 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by carver9
If someone team up with me, we can do one on Wolverine and Magneto...I have tons of scans.

Wolverine one is still growing strong.

You want to contribute, go ahead. No need to start a new thread now.

Originally posted by krisblaze
Jinzin or Srank had a pretty sick Wolverine thread iirc.

Yeah, too bad imageshack expired.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 12:26 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

There are, unfortunately, numerous threads with dead links nowadays. I was thinking about removing such threads from the Directories.

Thoughts?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 11:54 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

True, imageshacked f*cked us bad. And photobucket is barely working.

That's a lot of work, Galan. But sure, remove them, close them... just don't delete them - some posts, despite broken links, still contain descriptions and issue numbers, etc.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 01:03 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Oh, I wouldn't close the threads themselves. I would only be removing the links to said threads from the Directories.

Either that or I could keep them in the Directories and just put a "scans not working" tag next to the link.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 01:11 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Galan007
Oh, I wouldn't close the threads themselves. I would only be removing the links to said threads from the Directories.

Either that or I could keep them in the Directories and just put a "scans not working" tag next to the link.

Now that's probably the best idea thumb up

Some good threads got "lost" among the pages and never got added to the directory... keep that in mind.

Example - Scot's Ikaris thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t613247.html

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 01:18 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

That's likely what I'll do in days/weeks to come. That way you'll know right off the bat if the RT is dead or alive.

And I added the Ikaris thread to the Directory. If you come across any others that still need added, let me know. thumb up

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 01:28 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

*Added a "majority of links not working" tag next to all threads in the Directories where the bulk of their links are now dead. Unfortunately, there were a LOT more than I had anticipated. Sad.

*Added numerous respect threads to the Directories that had slipped through the cracks.

*Closed/deleted/moved a huge amount of crap threads that have accumulated here over the years.

*Big thanks to Stilt for his help in cleaning up this forum a bit. thumb up

And again, if you guys happen to notice anything here that needs attention, please let me know.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2018 09:34 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Nice thumb up

Major props for the effort.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2018 10:32 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Now that Photobucket has purged the uploads of anyone who didn't buy a premium membership, the functional respect threads here border on complete extinction.

...There are now only a small handful of threads with working links. sad

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 17th, 2019 at 04:57 PM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 04:52 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You can still access the PB images, even if their thumbnails appear blurry.

Try Knowsbleed's Juggernaut thread, for example.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 04:58 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

For now. thumb up

But I thought PB was soon going to be completely inaccessible unless the user had purchased a membership, no?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 05:02 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

That's what it looks like, yes.

The only question is how long it will take.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 05:07 PM