KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The insane asylum:Lost souls:RP

The insane asylum:Lost souls:RP
Started by: Baby Bear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 10 11 [12]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Infekted

The beast knocks spike off and yells. Clyde shouts"You might wanna run and find a weapon armory in ths b*tch so we can try to kill it!" The beast stares at clyde and charges at him in anger.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 03:57 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Coyote

aaaaaaaahhhhhh dude wtf i already killed it and that was all i could think of and there isnt going to be a weapons armory in a hospital

sig mad eby me and my best so far
i take requests

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 03:59 AM
Silent Coyote is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Coyote a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Coyote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

(Uh yes there is. Its a damn asylum. So you wouldn't have a weapon armory somwhere if crazy people came to poke yo eyes out with needles?)

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 04:00 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Coyote

thats y u have big strong guys to snap their necks and all

sig mad eby me and my best so far
i take requests

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 04:01 AM
Silent Coyote is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Coyote a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Coyote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

( no expression huh blink )

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 04:03 AM
JakShadowRaiden

*bump*

Life isn't just about passing on your genes. We can leave behind much more than just DNA. Through speech, music, literature and movies; what we've seen, heard, felt; anger, joy and sorrow: these are the things I will pass on. That's what I live for. We need to pass the torch, and let our children read our messy and sad history by its light. We have all the magic of the digital age to do that with. The human race will probably come to an end sometime, and new species may rule over this planet. Earth may not be forever, but we still have the responsibility to leave what traces of life we can. Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 06:41 PM
JakShadowRaiden is currently offline Click here to Send JakShadowRaiden a Private Message Find more posts by JakShadowRaiden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote