KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The insane asylum:Lost souls:RP

The insane asylum:Lost souls:RP
Started by: Baby Bear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Jessie sat in the classroom still alone staring forward. She yawned and grabbed her books and walked to the door. The truth is she did actually like school....but she didn't want ANYONE to no. She walked out carrying her books at her side. She passed a room and saw the to boys that were in her class earleir even though the door was open, she decided to knock on the door.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 10:47 PM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Coyote

Matt looked up and he now saw a girl at his door

"uuuuuhhh umm hello....and who.....are....you...?"

matt said scracthing his head

sig mad eby me and my best so far
i take requests

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 10:50 PM
Silent Coyote is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Coyote a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Coyote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Lauren was walking down a hallway surrounded by friends as always. She was wearing a white shirt underneath an brown, low-cut Abercrombie sweater. She had on Capri's since it was a hot day. Her next class, band, was on the other side on the campus, so she had a ways to walk. Her friends classes were on the way over there, but she was going to walk alone for a while.

So there she was, walking alone. Her pale blue Hollister bag was bouncing at her waist and she held her flute case in her right hand. Today was a good day; it was sunny, but no too hot, and there was a cool breeze. The sun was shining on her medium dark brown skin, warming her up even more.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 10:51 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Clyde sat up and stopped doing push-ups."Well hello there?"he said smiling at the girl."Well you heard about that trip we have to go on?"he asked the girl.Clyde picked up the football and tossed it in the air."We better get ready before the bus leaves us!"

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 10:53 PM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Coyote

ooc sorry but when r we leaving for the island because if lauren is in band class how will she know to catch the bus ima try something all i can think of

Matt was wondering where Lauren was so he picked up his cell phone and went to text messages and sent Lauren a text message.

"You know we have to pack for the trip and get on the bus in time right where are you?"

i take requests

Last edited by Silent Coyote on Jan 20th, 2007 at 10:57 PM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 10:54 PM
Silent Coyote is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Coyote a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Coyote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(Oh, I just figured that the teacher would give us at least a day versus a couple hours to get our things packed up. And then going to our other classes would also make more sense.)

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 10:59 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Jessie eyes were wide. "CRAP!,"She said. "Oh by the way im Jessie....catch yall lata...go to get ready!!"She said half worried. "Adios,"She yelled and ran down the hall down to her room. She unlocked it and walked in leaving the door cracked. She gently took out her clothes and put them in her bag and took her novel and lap harp into the bag. She took a little study book and put it away safe in the bottom. She added a few little extra things and walked out her room and set her back pack over her shoulder. She put her sun glasses on her eyes and smiled. She locked her door and put the keys in her skirt pocket. She slowly walked down the hall.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 11:02 PM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Coyote

Matt had just finished packing his things, so he then went over and turned off the tv and threw his bag over his shoulder and grabbed his singlasses put them on and grabbed his key locked the door and looked at Clyde.

"So you know when we are suppost to get on the bus?"

i take requests

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 11:11 PM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Josh sat in his photography class. He was so excited, He finally found a good story for his interview for the internship. He was going to be in a real island with a old hospital that closed down. After class he went to his room to pack, he tried searching for info on the island. But for some weird reason there were no matches.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 11:18 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Lauren had almost forgotten about the class trip. As soon as the period was over, she shot out of the classroom and into her dorm. She roommate was already there waiting for Lauren.

"Where were you?"

"I just forgot about the trip. Sorry."

"That's fine but you better hurry."

"I know, I know." she said and opened up one of her droors. She tossed open as suitcase and started to put in jeans and shorts on the bottom. She then put shirts of all colors onto the top of it. In no time at all, she was done.

She emptied out her Hollister bag and put her iPod, phone, camera, and other things she would need in it. She left the dorm with her roommate and headed for the front of the school.

Last edited by Tatsumaki on Jan 20th, 2007 at 11:36 PM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 11:24 PM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Josh finished packing all his Ireland and Hollister clothes, placed his Ipod, Laptop, Camera, Cell Phone, and bow (just in case) in his bag. He started walking out the door, when he turned into the dark room, ran over to his bed, and grabbed his monkey. He locked the door, and ran to the ronde vu point for the bus.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 11:29 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Jessie looked side to side and smiled. She ran down the hall to the front office sliding on the ground stoping. The person shook her head disappointly. Jessie just turned her head away and set her stuff down. Jessie looked out and saw some guy running also.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 11:36 PM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Josh came over by her and sat down next to her. "did i miss the bus?" he asked.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 11:38 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

"Come on lets go sit over there." her roommate said.

Laurens wrist was grabbed by her friend and she was dragged over there. She put her luggage down and set her bag on her lap. She sighed and looked over at the guy sitting next to her.

"Hi. she said sweetly.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 11:41 PM
The Infekted

Clyde ran out the room"I got to hurry up and get to my dorm room and pack my stuff before the bus leaves me!"he said running.Clyde finally reached his room panting.He packed his clothes and items."Well thats just about all I would need!"he said to himself.He looked out the window and saw the buzz parked outside."Oh snap!!...the bus is here."he grabbed his I-pod of his dresser.He sped down the hallway and reached the gang of kids that were waiting to catch the same bus."Well im not late after all!"as he walked outside with his backpack.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 11:48 PM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

"Come one, lets get on before the good seats are taken." Lauren said getting up and pushing her way through the crowd. Of course, being the person she was, she got to the front with out any problems. Everyone was nice to her, everyone.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 11:50 PM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

'Omg Omg Omg Shes said Hi to me!!!' Thought Josh, He tried to utter Hello back but nothing could come out of his mouth "Erm..uhh....ooo." He just got up silently got up and walked to the bus. "Smooth Josh"

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 11:51 PM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

"No...not yet,"She said smiling. "So.....ya know where we're goin?"She said looking at him now. She glance down but it was noticable because of her sunglasses. She got up and took her stuff walking towards the bus.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 12:02 AM
Silent Coyote

bbl er1

i take requests

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 12:03 AM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

"I dont know where were going, all i know is that its an island with and old hospital on it, I tried researching it but i got zero matches, Weird isnt it?" Josh Said to the girl. "I hope its not a boring tour of the hospital, i need a very good story for my internship at the Daily Planet (lmao)"

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 12:13 AM