KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Destruction of the Legends: The Rp

Destruction of the Legends: The Rp
Started by: TigerEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(sorry for the incredably long delay in posting perhaps i can get a recap mabe.... please?)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 03:56 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SundaysTheory
The Phrase that Pays

(It's one page, I think you can manage. smile )

Words couldn't even start to describe the anger that boiled within her. Aurelia was speechless for a few seconds replaying Lestat's words, making completely sure he had said what she had heard. She disappointingly couldn't find a flaw. She soon became even more infuriated that he had even suggested her not returning alive to him again. This whole proposition was ridiculous. Completely and altogether...

"Ridiculous!" Aurelia couldn't restrain herself any longer. "First you take away my ability to even go out during the day, then you expect me to ask for permission to go out now?! What, you don't think I'm strong enough? Not good enough? What the hell am I going to do now?! Pace the hallway or something? And what about hunting?... I don't believe this. You of all people, afraid of humans! Who knew!"

Staring hard at Lestat, she crossed her arms and fumed, unwilling to stay... unwilling to leave.

Thanks Scottie!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 03:56 AM
SundaysTheory is currently offline Click here to Send SundaysTheory a Private Message Find more posts by SundaysTheory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

(okay lestat and Aurelia met up with Jessi and are now discussing the Talmasca in Lestat's house.)

Lestat merely smiled at Aurelia.
"You believe I am afraid of humans...the only vampire who ever surfaced to the human world. I spilled our ancient secrets through song, I walked among the living and I fought off humans for hundreds of years. You child are extremely mistaken. I do not fear humans, I do not envy them nor do I care what happens to them. And further more I never took away your ability to walk in day, I never gave it to you. You are young and naive, and know nothing what so ever."
He stood at the final remark and walked to the far side of the loft to the kitchen, leaving Aurelia and Jessi alone in living area.

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 05:33 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
prince_of_fire
fire prince

WALKS INTO LESTAT'S HOUS WIPEING SOME BLOOD FROM HIS LIPS "SO GUYS WHAT I MISS"

http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=114129094

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 06:27 PM
prince_of_fire is currently offline Click here to Send prince_of_fire a Private Message Find more posts by prince_of_fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TigerEyes
(okay lestat and Aurelia met up with Jessi and are now discussing the Talmasca in Lestat's house.)

Lestat merely smiled at Aurelia.
"You believe I am afraid of humans...the only vampire who ever surfaced to the human world. I spilled our ancient secrets through song, I walked among the living and I fought off humans for hundreds of years. You child are extremely mistaken. I do not fear humans, I do not envy them nor do I care what happens to them. And further more I never took away your ability to walk in day, I never gave it to you. You are young and naive, and know nothing what so ever."
He stood at the final remark and walked to the far side of the loft to the kitchen, leaving Aurelia and Jessi alone in living area.
Marius walked in as Lestat walked out over hearing the last part of His little rant and looked at them "soooo....... what i miss?" he asked casually (short i now but i am bad at intros

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 11:05 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
prince_of_fire
fire prince

Originally posted by Thunder Fox
Marius walked in as Lestat walked out over hearing the last part of His little rant and looked at them "soooo....... what i miss?" he asked casually (short i now but i am bad at intros

^ya i'm too srry ^

http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=114129094

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 11:21 PM
prince_of_fire is currently offline Click here to Send prince_of_fire a Private Message Find more posts by prince_of_fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Originally posted by SundaysTheory
(It's one page, I think you can manage. smile )

Words couldn't even start to describe the anger that boiled within her. Aurelia was speechless for a few seconds replaying Lestat's words, making completely sure he had said what she had heard. She disappointingly couldn't find a flaw. She soon became even more infuriated that he had even suggested her not returning alive to him again. This whole proposition was ridiculous. Completely and altogether...

"Ridiculous!" Aurelia couldn't restrain herself any longer. "First you take away my ability to even go out during the day, then you expect me to ask for permission to go out now?! What, you don't think I'm strong enough? Not good enough? What the hell am I going to do now?! Pace the hallway or something? And what about hunting?... I don't believe this. You of all people, afraid of humans! Who knew!"

Staring hard at Lestat, she crossed her arms and fumed, unwilling to stay... unwilling to leave.

"You really shouldn't speak out of line like that." Jessi said sighing. She brought up her hand to wipe the hair that fell in her face. She stared at Aurelia.
"You know nothing about Lestat.....nothing about your creator" she stared at her; not a glare, just staring.
"You are too young to be judging Lestat. Like he said, we've both delt with this group before, and unlike you, we knew what they're capable of doing." She smiled. She knew what she was saying would cause a fight between the two of them. Yet, she still smiled.

(sorry for the huge delay!! But I've been sooo busy this week...sorry.)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 01:16 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SundaysTheory
The Phrase that Pays

(No worries, Kuchiki.)

Aurelia kept her arms firmly crossed, yet made no eye contact with Lestat. Her jaw was held tightly as she tried to keep hold of her fury. She had though, obviously struck some sort of chord in him as he continued on and on about his accomplishments, almost as if he had to prove something not just to her, but to himself. She nearly lost herself again as he told her she knew nothing. Of course she knew nothing! How would she if her only source of information was useless.

Then Jessi spoke. Aurelia was already on the edge of another outbreak, not thrilled about being in the same room as Jessi, and then she has the nerve to patronize her? Jessi has practically asking for Aurelia to completely flip. Once again she was told she knew nothing, as if she didn't quite comprehend the first time. As Jessi finished speaking, Aurelia glowered icily at her, but Jessi still smiled, a warm and kind smile. A smile Aurelia wished she wanted to crush.

"I know nothing? Nothing about him, nothing about these humans.... And I wonder why that is." Aurelia stood up and walked closer to Jessi. "I wonder. How could I possibly not know, hmmm? Couldn't have possibly been my lack of questions could it? Couldn't have possibly been my lack of answers?" She lost control again, slamming her fists down onto a table, but by now she had worn herself out, her energy low from the scarcity of blood. Collapsing onto another chair, she buried her face in her hands, frustrated and confused from the recent events.

Thanks Scottie!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 02:19 AM
SundaysTheory is currently offline Click here to Send SundaysTheory a Private Message Find more posts by SundaysTheory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Lestat leaned against the kitchen counter. He was furious wiht Aurelia. She was so lost in her thought of what she thought was right, she may have been a strong human but as a vampire she lacked the restraint needed to survive.
Lestat heard the familiar voices of two men. He opened the kitchen door and looked over near the door. There standing was Marius and Armand. He left his post in the kitchen and went to greet the pair.
" Marious it's so nice for you to have left your world to join mine again. And Armand taking a break from the theater fantastique. You remember Jessi don't you."
He completely ignored Aurelia.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 04:13 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Marius nodded calmly and looked at Jessi "hmmmmmm yes i do" he said calmly and looked at Aureila who was being ignored but said nothing of it "hmmmm nice seeing you too patient as ever i see" he said calmly "i heard raised voices"

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 04:17 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Jessi’s smile went from warm and kind, to a stone cold expression. She listened carefully, paying close attention to each and every word that came out of her mouth. She rested her chin on the palm of her hand and resisted the urge to laugh. She pressed her lips together and smiled. She smiled slyly.

“What we choose to tell you is between us. You haven’t encountered this group of humans before, like I said before, so it’s only natural that he’s protective of you.” She sat up straight now; her face had gotten dead serious. “You haven’t even thought of why he’s being so cautious, have you? Think about it, Aurelia” She stood up, her legs tired of sitting down.

“As for the hunting issue, it’s not that bad. I’m sure you’ve survived long periods of time without blood. But if the time comes where you absolutely need it, I’m sure you won’t argue with me going with you.”

(Sorry! Late post, but I worked hard on it so I fell like I should post it.)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 05:09 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Lestat sat down on the same couch as before. " Marius you are mistaken, I was only reinstating to Aurelia the rules of vampires and she is quite stubborn and thinks a time like this is a time to disobey your creator, you remember what it's like to have your creation disobey you marius, I took the only thing you had left to hold secret, the king and queen, and as I remember your exact words were a vampires life is a lonely one, and that was the last time i saw you before Jessi here entered our picture. "
He glanced over at Aurelia and smirked " You will learn the same lesson I did child and when you do you'll be begging me to hold you close."

His attention shifted to Jessi and Armand. " as I was saying earlier, our new plan is to crate a band of vampires who will be fighting off the Talamasca, it will be dangerous but a necessity."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 06:51 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Marius gave small nod in response (bah doin homework i promise to keep my posts normally at decent legnths or attempt to)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 10:15 PM
SundaysTheory
The Phrase that Pays

Aurelia looked up from under her bangs that hung low in her eyes and stared helplessly at Jessi. She felt like she had no way out of this, unless of course she was to end up dead. Aurelia soon realized as Jessi spoke she had never really grasped why Lestat was constantly watching over her. Yet that had also been the main reason of her rebellion in the first place. She had been confused, unaware of what she really was, and most of all though she would never admit it, she had been frightened. The life that was chosen for her was, however, out of her hands and she had no choice but to follow what she was told. It wouldn't be easy, and she knew giving in would let Lestat wallow in his own satisfaction, but it didn't matter any more, he knew long ago she would be drawn to him.

She watched as Lestat entered the room with two other men. They were vaguely familiar, from her past which wasn't quite that long. Aurelia stared at Lestat as he explained to Marius why she had been 'raising her voice.' Obviously trying to test her self-restraining ability, she amazingly tuned him out for most of his little speech. Except of course for the last statement which would have sent her over the edge. But no. She would not let him have control over her like that. Aurelia held her composure, letting his words wash over her. But she wanted to know so much, and yet so little information was ever given to her. Would she be apart of this group of vampires? Would Lestat forgive her?... Not that what she had done wasn't justified. Aurelia sighed quietly as an internal fought within her then she spoke up, quietly at first, then with more power as she gained confidence back.

"And this, er... band of yours... Lestat, won't be... um, including me, now will it?"

Thanks Scottie!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 03:38 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

" I plan to have you learn Aurelia but I'm not saying you'll be involved in the actual fighting..."
Lestat could hear her inter thoughts flow through his head. He smiled at her.
" I'm glad you've calmed down, you may go outside now if you wish, I'll follow soon."

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 05:12 AM
SundaysTheory
The Phrase that Pays

Of course not. No action or fun for Aurelia. She wasn't too thrilled about his answer, for she wished she could be treated as the others were. But no matter, Lestat had smiled, which in turn she allowed herself to show some emotion in her eyes. They brightened just a bit as he allowed her out, although still not sure if she liked being 'allowed' to do things.

Aurelia stood up and walked out of the room and out the front door. Her first instinct was to take off. To run. To leave and never return. But he would find her, or the humans would. She hesitated for a moment then casually walked down an alley to the main road. Mortals scattered the area, laughing, drinking, fighting. She had seen it all before. And it bored her. Continuing down the street, men started to flock around her. She didn't mind them as long as they kept their hands to themselves, as most of them instinctively did. But there was always the few that just had to reach out, to stroke her golden hair, to feel the contours of her body, to fell how soft her skin was. Whatever the reason, she didn't care, and wouldn't take that from any mortal. Aurelia felt a hand slide across her hip, she smirked and hoped to make an example of this unfortunate soul.

Spinning around, Aurelia grabbed the wrist of the human and yanked him close to her. She placed her cheek against his, letting him become completely seduced by her presence. Then Aurelia slid her lips down to his, this time the kiss was more passionate than the last one she had performed earlier. The human was under her complete control, and Aurelia knew she could now do whatever she pleased. Her lips parted from his, and continued down to the base of his neck where she lingered for a short moment, trying to decide whether she should take this elsewhere, or simply kill him in the presence of other humans.

Thanks Scottie!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 05:38 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Lestat rose from his seat and addressed everyone else.
" Now that she has taken a short..." He paused and stood still. "That child"
He ran to the window pushing the window open, he hurled himself out, flying through the air, though it looked more like gliding.
He landed near Aurelia and jump down steading behind her. He pulled the boy off her and look furious at her.
" Are you stupid" He grabbed both her and the boy and dragged them off into the alley way. He twisted the frail neck of the boy easily and stood there furious at her.
" YOU NEVER KILL IN FRONT OF THEM. I'VE TOLD YOU THIS." He screamed at her. His pale skin took a very red color as the blood filled his face.
" I can't believe you'd even think about it, especially after I just told you all that." He threw the limp body to the ground and grabbed her wrist dragging her back to the street.
" You see these foul creatures, everyone of them could be a Talamasca, everyone could have known what you were about to do, and then yourself and I would have to pack up and move to Spain or London, by even thinking that you have jeopardised our safety." He let go of her wrist and stared at her.
" come now, it's nearly dawn, your staying with me tonight...now get moving"

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 12:54 AM
Krone

Jacob walked threw the streets of Paris he kept his head down look around at his new surroundings, down one street he saw a complete arguing. The two individuals unknown to him were Lestat and Aurelia.
Jacob didn't seem to realize what he was doing as he stopped and stared, A young whore bumped into him,
"Hey you want a good time?" She stroked his arm attempting to seduce him.
"Get off!" He raised his voice pushing her away. Turning back to the couple arguing, "What their gone?" he said worried as he scrambled down the street looking for them.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 10:41 AM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SundaysTheory
The Phrase that Pays

Aurelia stumbled back as she was yanked off of her prey. Her anger sparked, but subsided quickly as her eyes met Lestat's. His burned into hers, yet neither of them were willing to back down. She didn't resist as he pulled her into an alley, and although she thought it was quite a waste of perfectly good blood, she watched silently as Lestat killed the otherwise worthless being. But his reaction was one quite unexpected, as the usually cool and slick Lestat erupted in her face. Aurelia could see the rage boiling within him, and same with the blood that started to rise in his face. He was way out of line to make such a big deal, she thought. He was making a bigger scene than she would have, not that she was going to anyway.

As his hand wrapped around her wrist, her muscles tensed and she couldn't help but to resist against him. But as he pulled, Aurelia couldn’t fight against his steely grip. Being pulled back to the street, her eyes swept over the dwindling numbers of humans that walked past her and Lestat. His words were true and Aurelia knew what he said was right, but she had never intended of ruining or jeopardizing any ones safety. It was just a thought, and maybe if Lestat wasn’t so nosey… Aurelia shook the notion from her mind. As their eyes met once more, his seemed to have a very different effect on her than they had before. Her stomach twisted under his gaze, and if she were human, she would have forgotten how to breathe. Aurelia had obviously forgotten the effect that Lestat could have on others. Then, at his command, she followed him as the morning sun approached.

It was her heightened senses that alerted her of someone who had been tailing the two for longer than necessary. She turned to Lestat, even though he probably already knew if they were dangerous or not.

“Someone is following us.” Aurelia’s voice was low, allowing only Lestat to hear her. The statement however held some questioning to it, as if she wasn’t completely confident on her senses.

Thanks Scottie!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 10:21 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Jessi rushed to Lestat and Aurelia. She heard the commotion, and went to see what the problem was. She was by his side in a matter of seconds.

"What happened?! I heard you yelling!" she said in a quiet but worried voice. Her eyes fell on the young vampire.
"What did you do?" she said looking around. Aurelia seemed to have noticed someone. Then it hit her. It must be the Talamasca.

The three of them were in a slightly populated street; mostly whores and drug dealers. But one stood out. A young male was looking for something, someone. Them.

"Did you not here me before? Did my words not reach you? Your going to expose us if you keep it up." she said close to Aurelia's face. Her tone was harsh and strong.

"We need to go back." she said and then was gone.

(sorry, it's short. But I haven't been using Jessi a lot, so here's my post with her. smile)

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 11:19 PM