KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Destruction of the Legends: The Rp

Destruction of the Legends: The Rp
Started by: TigerEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SundaysTheory
The Phrase that Pays

Aurelia was startled to see Jessi appear, and even more startled at her reaction to Jessi's presence. Her body seemed to react out of instinct, and she looked defensively at Jessi who automatically had accused her of doing something wrong. Aurelia grimaced when Jessi then blamed the presence of a certain human on her. It was always going to be her fault wasn't it? This couldn't have possibly been Lestat's, who had caused a scene by yelling. No, of course not. He was perfect. She was the new vampire, the one who had ran away from her creator, betraying him, and she was the one that was going to be blamed when something went wrong.

The only thing that kept her from retaliating against Jessi was Lestat's presence. If he wouldn't have been there, she would have hurled herself at Jessi, and although she would have probably lost the fight, Aurelia would have left a decent mark. Aurelia didn't think that Jessi had a right to ridicule her. Not now. Not ever. And she was more than pleased that Jessi had came and went so quickly.

Thanks Scottie!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 11:51 PM
SundaysTheory is currently offline Click here to Send SundaysTheory a Private Message Find more posts by SundaysTheory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Lestat stood still. "We're not going back to the loft. The nearest safe house would be the theatre des Vampires. Jessi take Aurelia there, the Talamasca is unfamiliar with you both, they'll notice me faster then you. Go"
He sped off in the opposite direction of his house knowing someone was following. He ran faster then a human ever could and he swerved in and out of the crowds of people. He could see the sun slowly starting to rise.
" Get moving Aurelia and Jessi." He knew he was safe from the sun but they we're defenseless.

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 11:59 PM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Jessi sped back, hearing his words. She grabbed Aurelia's wrist and ran with her.

"Hurry up." she said looking back at her. She ran a little faster than normal humans would, fearing the sun. She ran in the direction of the Theatre, Lestat had brought her there many times before.

Her grip on Aurelia had loosened, and she lost her before they got there.

"Hurry," she whispered knowing that she heard her, "or you'll get left behind." Jessi wasn't about to baby Aurelia, who wanted to be treated like every other vampire.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 12:18 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Lestat stared to slow down the Pace of his strides. The sun slowly peaked over the horizon. He stopped running all together and looked around at his surroundings. Not alot of people were around nor were there much of anything else. Several large brick buildings surrounds the street, most looked to be offices. He started to walk along again, he could tell Jessi and Aurelia had made it in time, now his only worry was getting back to his place before The Talamasca did if they knew where it was.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 12:24 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SundaysTheory
The Phrase that Pays

Aurelia could hear the tension and fierceness in Lestat's voice. She tried to listen to what he was saying but she was pulled away too quickly. Now it was Jessi that gripped her wrist, yanking her arm to follow. Aurelia saw no other choice, and with one last look at Lestat, she allowed Jessi to take her wherever need be. Keeping up was easier than she thought, although Jessi still could run faster. Aurelia could see the sky changing from a dark blue, to a golden yellow on the horizon. She wished so badly to see the sun rise once more, but as Jessi had let go Aurelia snapped back to reality. A large building and its shadow were the only things that were saving her from immense pain. She picked up her pace, and followed Jessi into a theater.

Thanks Scottie!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 12:36 AM
SundaysTheory is currently offline Click here to Send SundaysTheory a Private Message Find more posts by SundaysTheory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

"We should be safe in here until Lestat comes for us." she said walking away from Aurelia. It was almost pitch black in the Theatre, perfect for her kind.
"Come with me." she said turning to Aurelia. "It's not safe to be alone when the Talamasca are on our trail." she waited for her to catch up before beginning to walk again.

She climbed the spiral staircase that led to the top floor. She always liked the top floor, and would insist on going there whenever she came here. Her footsteps echoed throughout the building and the stairs creaked whenever someone steeped on them. She let her hand run against the wooden railing. It was dusty. She wiped the dust off and continued up the staircase, ignoring Aurelia. She would answer any of her questions inside the safe room.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 12:45 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Lestat smiled as the sky turned blue. " I don't get to see this much." he admitted the sun slightly hurt his skin but he didn't really care. He walked along the streets heading back toward the loft, trying to avoid the busy streets or the route he had come from. He came to the door of the loft and opened it once again. He could hear the elderly lady in the loft below, he smiled. "pfft no one has come."
He walked up the staircase and into the loft, locking the door behind him. Marius and Armand had left knowing dawn would be arriving soon. Lestat collapsed on the couch and stared up at the ceiling. "now what"

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 12:53 AM
SundaysTheory
The Phrase that Pays

Aurelia glanced around the theater, even though darkness enveloped most of it. It seemed peaceful, a perfect place to hide a few vampires until night came again. She could hear the sounds of silence that pressed against her ears, and only her footsteps ripped through the eerie stillness as she followed Jessi up a flight of rickety stairs.

She wondered where Jessi was taking her, and wondered even more about Lestat. He was to be alone against a said powerful human...talk about arrogant. Aurelia sighed, unable to stop her thoughts from flowing to the negative. It was just a habit of hers, and one she would probably never break. But then she started to think what if the hunters found them here? How many humans would it take to destroy both her and Jessi? They couldn't possibly be stupid enough to try...

Upon entering a room, Aurelia stopped and turned to meet Jessi eye to eye. They remained there for a few moments, trying to see what Jessi was thinking, feeling, anything. She was usually good at seeing others emotions, but Jessi... she was so closed, it was hard to see what hid beind those eyes. Breaking the awkward silence Aurelia spoke.

"Well Jessi... What now?" Her voice held little life as she addressed the other female.

Thanks Scottie!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 01:07 AM
Krone

Jacob arrived at a cross, two of the three went one way, while one..one went alone "Who to choose" he thought to himself he turned to the street lestat took and began to spring after him. "He can't of got far" his wet converses slapped against the road and hit the puddles like a stone.

The sun shined on to Jacobs face "If that was who i think it was, I'm to late" he reached for his sunglasses in his jacket pocket. Turning on his heels Jacob began to walk back to where he was, Paris seemed a different world in the day, all of the Whores and scum of the night left the streets and only the innocents walked the streets.

I'll try again tonite he thought as the sun now hit the streets of Paris.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 08:07 PM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Lestat closed his eyes and slept for sometime on the couch, when he awoke it was dark again and he knew Aurelia and Jessi would be waiting for him. He quickly arose and left the loft. He walked quickly through the streets until he came to the theater, he could tell it was a vampire safe house, the smell of blood filled the air. He entered through the door and started his search for Aurelia and Jessi

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 02:18 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SundaysTheory
Aurelia glanced around the theater, even though darkness enveloped most of it. It seemed peaceful, a perfect place to hide a few vampires until night came again. She could hear the sounds of silence that pressed against her ears, and only her footsteps ripped through the eerie stillness as she followed Jessi up a flight of rickety stairs.

She wondered where Jessi was taking her, and wondered even more about Lestat. He was to be alone against a said powerful human...talk about arrogant. Aurelia sighed, unable to stop her thoughts from flowing to the negative. It was just a habit of hers, and one she would probably never break. But then she started to think what if the hunters found them here? How many humans would it take to destroy both her and Jessi? They couldn't possibly be stupid enough to try...

Upon entering a room, Aurelia stopped and turned to meet Jessi eye to eye. They remained there for a few moments, trying to see what Jessi was thinking, feeling, anything. She was usually good at seeing others emotions, but Jessi... she was so closed, it was hard to see what hid beind those eyes. Breaking the awkward silence Aurelia spoke.

"Well Jessi... What now?" Her voice held little life as she addressed the other female.

(damn it. I'm sorry I'm late again, but here's the post to ST question.)

"What now?" she said with a hint of humor in her voice. "My dear, we wait for nightfall. There's nothing else too do." she sat down on a chair near the window, but still in the shade. She gently tugged on a heavy velvet curtain and it made the room dark.
"Now, you are permitted to go roam around the theatre, I've already seen it all so if you wish for me to go with you I will. If you don't, I'll be in here."

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 02:24 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

okay ignore my post..it's still day light...

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 02:44 AM
SundaysTheory
The Phrase that Pays

(Meh, I can make them both work.)

Aurelia rolled her eyes at Jessi's statement, she hadn't quite meant it that way but no matter. As Jessi gave her a glimmer of freedom she took it immediately, and headed right back out the door she had just walked in. She figured this was probably going to be the only freedom she was going to get in a while, so she used it wisely. Walking around this theater was actually quite time consuming, which made Aurelia rather pleased. She went down every hall, ever corridor, entering every room. She listened intently to her footsteps as they echoed around her and ran her fingers along the wall as she walked. It was so peaceful and easy to be on her own, and she took advantage of every minute.

Sometimes she sat in chairs or examined a picture or painting, but she could feel that dusk was near, and night was coming on fast as the days had grown shorter. Aurelia seated herself on the floor, letting the darkness surround her. She sighed and listened as her voice travelled through the air. A door had creaked open somewhere behind her yet she ignored it. It was probably Jessi anyway, she thought. Aurelia pulled her knees to her chest and stared into the dark abyss in front of her as her mind began to wander. Would these humans actually be able to defeat them? How long would this life.. or half-life rather, last? And would it end as the hands of a mortal?

Thanks Scottie!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 03:13 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

"You need not to be too concerned now with that Aurelia." The voice rang through the room, " I plan to take care of it." Lestat's white pale face was glimering in the light that came from the outside street lamp.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 03:42 AM
SundaysTheory
The Phrase that Pays

Aurelia spun around quickly as another voice shattered the silence. But as soon as her eyes fell upon that familiar face, she continued to sit on the ground as there was no need to get up. Staring up at his gorgeous face she couldn't help but to seem drawn to him. His comforting words soothed her scattered thoughts... his mere presence had created a certain butterfly effect in the pit of her stomach. There was still however, doubt. As she spoke, her voice was quiet and reserved when she asked him a question.

"But... how can you be so sure?"

Thanks Scottie!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 04:02 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

"I know things you have yet to discover. I can hear his thoughts sometimes.." He stepped toward her. He had never realised the extreme love her felt for her. Perhaps it was because she challenged him and made him have to focus his energy on something other then himself. Or perhaps the whole reason he had ever made her a vampire was because he loved her.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 04:05 AM
SundaysTheory
The Phrase that Pays

Aurelia stared into those perfect eyes and it felt like he could see anything and everything she had ever thought. She tried closing him out being defensive about her privacy, but it was nearly impossible when he was so close. She, however, could feels the rare waves of emotions that came from Lestat. It was odd knowing that he, too, had feelings and she felt like it wasn't her place to know. Aurelia couldn't quite decipher what exactly it was he was feeling, but she knew it was strong.

"Lestat," Aurelia rose slowly from where she was sitting. "Will you tell me, maybe, about how this works?" She realized the question was a bit vague, so she reworded it, "Will you... um, tell me why you chose me? I mean, sure I understand the whole scent thing, and I get the process... But why not just finish me off like all the others?" Aurelia then quickly stopped herself from asking why she had been condemned to eternal life figuring it wasn't very proper, not that Aurelia ever cared about manners. She hoped thought possibly, while he seemed just the slightest bit vulnerable, he would tell her since she had never heard him actually say it.

Thanks Scottie!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 04:04 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Lestat was taken back by her sudden question. He stepped back from her and took a seat on the floor nearby. He closed his eyes for a few seconds and then slowly came to a response.
" I didn't chose you, not like I chose Louis or Claudia or even Jessi. Louis I needed because the world was changing to fast for me, Claudia I needed to keep Louis and Jessi it was a matter of saving her life. You, I had picked you for a victim, nothing more..." He paused heaving a heavy breath.
" I meant to kill you, but something wouldn't let me. You took the pain of my wrath so calmly and somewhere something told me to take you by my side. To this day I'm not sure if I did the right thing or not, all I know is if I had left you there to die I'd regret it."
He stopped talking there and closed his eyes again. He didn't say anything for sometime and as he sensed Aurelia growing anxious he finally spoke again, but not in his normal cold voice but a voice of concern and vulnerability.
" Does that suffice as an answer?"

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 04:21 AM
SundaysTheory
The Phrase that Pays

Aurelia watched Lestat carefully, yet her eyes held worry and she bit her bottom lip. She wasn't sure if she really wanted to hear what he was about to say, but she had asked. Listening intently, she had figured she wasn't anything special. She wasn't needed as some where, she wasn't saved as Jessi was. She wasn't supposed to be alive. It didn't come as much as a shock as she thought it would have. It was something expected, just not something one would want to hear everyday. But he didn't kill her. She wasn't like his other worthless victims. She was different, and Aurelia wasn't sure if that made her better or worse than the others Lestat had changed.

Could she possibly mean something to him? The only moments of her human life that she could remember were only her last. The memory was vivid, she recall everything from who was around, what she was doing, wearing, going. She could remember being lured into an alley, a strange man's cool and seductive voice, a soft touch... Then a indescribable pain in her neck. She could remember staring up at the man above her, their eyes meeting, and then darkness.

A crooked smile formed as he told her he would have regretted not having her near him. She knew she would have to prove herself worthy of his saving, and although a challenge, she would find a way. Aurelia stared again at Lestat when he stopped talking, she wasn't sure if she wanted to thank him or resent him for keeping her alive. Aurelia was so confused on what she wanted. Did she want to be close to Lestat? Or did she really wish to run again? Looking up as he spoke again, she couldn't help but to succumb to his beautiful tone. It was so peaceful, not harsh or cold like usual. Times like these were rare so she took full advantage. Tossing her golden hair over her shoulder, she moved the slightest bit closer to him, and answered his question smiling timidly as she did so.

" That pretty much covers everything..."

Thanks Scottie!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 04:11 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Lestat opened his eyes and watched her.
" I guess it is..." He didn't exactly know if the answer was enough for Aurelia or not.
" Aurelia...." He paused for several moments. He edged closer to the her with every second. Then at the last chance pulled away completely.
"Come we should go eat."

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 05:06 AM