KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Hero RPG: The Apocalypse (Universal Ending)

Ultimate Hero RPG: The Apocalypse (Universal Ending)
Started by: JacopeX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (61): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Infekted

Dante looked over at Spike"What makes you think were fighting?"he asked throwing his hands in the air."I just asked Vergil a question na dhe acts all quiet and stuff!"he said yelling at spike.Vergil turned his head at vergil maybe we should do a little fighting!"he said anxiuos and eager."Well you ready vergil?"

Vergil turned his head to dante and Spike"Spike you stay out of it you got that?"he shouted."C,mon brother we haven't had a fight in a long time!"Vergil announced.

FlASHBACK:

Dante stands in the demon world facing vergil"I will have to stop you even if that means killing you!"he shouted.Vergil looks at him and shakes his head.They both pull out thier swords and charge towards each other.Dante swung his sword and slashes vergil in the side of his torso.Everything is quiet.Vergil stumbles taking his mothers amulet stumbling to the edge of a cliff"This amulet belongs to the true son of sparda!"he said as he fell off the cliff.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 05:37 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Coyote

Spike lookes at his brother Dante and laughs

"well you were standing up and he was lookign at the sky so i thought o great they are at it again."

Spike said in a laughing voice and then Spike looked over at his brother Virgel and had a cocky grin on his face

"why do you want me to stay out of it big brother afriad ima kick your as$ again?"

Spike said in a cocky voice

sig mad eby me and my best so far
i take requests

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 05:45 AM
Silent Coyote is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Coyote a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Coyote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Dante pulled out his rebellion sword come brother!!"he said taunting vergil.Dante put the sword to his neck"What you scared??"he asked.Dante swung his sword to vergil face.

Vergil disappeared and reappeared behind Dante."Well you aren't really joking about fighting"he said.Vergil took out his yamato and hit Dante in his back.Dante almost flew into a tree.Vergil looked at dante"I acept your challenge!"he said."Spike you stay out of this!"

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 05:54 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Coyote

Spike laughed

"But what if i dont want to"

i take requests

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 05:59 AM
Silent Coyote is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Coyote a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Coyote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Vergil glanced at Spike"Don't be a smart ass!"he shouted.Dante slammed his sword on the ground towards vergil.Vergil then turned his attention to dante."Maybe we should stop dante we're influencing spike!"he said.Vergil was still grasping on his yamato sword.Vergil shot out magical swords at dante.

Dante ran the other way towards a tree."Well he can learn from this so he can grow up and be just like us!"he shouted.Dante ran up a treeDante stated to laugh"Whoa!!!"he said in a excited voice.All the Magical sword stuck into the tree and broke.Dante flipped over the tree behind vergil"Look Out!!"he yelled with a grin on his face.He kicked vergil in the back.Vergil fell to the ground holding his back"You can't do nothing better than that?"

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 06:14 AM
Silent Coyote

"Influincing me your just making me wanna fight more and i think i am going to and i can do something you 2 cant so ha"

Spike vanished into thin air and then appeared in the same spot but this time he was a full blooded demon he had this black and this red mist glowing around him. Spike hit the ground with his fist and then ran over and grabbed Dante by the neck and threw him into the ground and then he picked him up and threw him almost 50feet flying threw a bench. Spike then jumped and vanished and appearde behind Vergil and kicked him in the back of his kneecap and then grabbed him by his throat and threw him into the ground but harder than he did to Dante and then he squeezed on his brother Virgels neck and looked behind him at Dante who was now just getting to his feet.

"Hey brother Dante what should i do to Virgel now!"

Spike yelled to Dante as his grip got tighter on his brother virgels neck.

i take requests

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 06:21 AM
The Infekted

Dante got up"Damn that really hurt..that actualy hurt!"he yelled."I wondered what father was thinking when he had you!"he whispered and then grinned.Dante wiped the blood from his nose."Don't kill him,Spike!"he shouted.Dante walked slowly up to spike and vergil"He's been through hard times so put him down,Please!"

Vergil felt his neck tighten from the grasp from spike.He couldn't hardly say anything but he managed to get a few words out of his mouth."Put me down!"he said gulping for air.Vergil took out his yamato and cut spike on his hand.Spike let vergil go.Vergil was holding his neck coughing up a little blood.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 06:27 AM
Silent Coyote

"O"

was all that came out of Spikes mouth before he felt the blade of Virgels sword cut his hand he then kicked virgel very hard in the chest and then grabbed his neck and threw him completly threw a near by very big oak tree

"you son of a b!tch no one i mean no one not even my own brother attacks me when im off guard."

Spike said as his eyes started to turn and glow a very dark deep blood red and the aroma of red and black smoke started to get bigger and Spike was starting to lose control of his demon side and if he did he was going to prolly kill Virgel with out even meaning to. Spike let out a very mean harsh loud growl now with his full demon spirit taken over his body for now he jumped into the air and...........

i take requests

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 06:32 AM
The Infekted

Dante loked at vergil"He was just playin why do you have to take it so serious?"he asked.Dante glanced back at spike"You didn't really have to hurt him!"he said.Dante put his sword in his holster.Dante climbed back up a tree."I don't know about you but I'm going to sleep in this tree"He saiod looking at spike.

Vergil tilted his neck back in forth"Damn it feels like I got whiplash!"he said in pain.Vergil stared at Spike "You better Control your power otherwise you won't be able to control it and it just might be your downfall"Vergil turnred around and looked at the tree with dante sleeping in it"You want to know what happen between me and the prince of darkness,well here!"he shoutedlifting his shirt.There was a Giant Bruise that looked like it was just recently cut.Dante looked down at him"My god..he must gave you a hell of a rough time!"

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 06:44 AM
Silent Coyote

Spike still on the verge of his downfall to where he just barely had any control of his demon spirit

"Well i will make sure i leave you dead or with a whole hell of alot more than a bruise the prince of darkness was always a weakling!"

Spike zoned into his body for a second to say a few words

"Someone tackle me or something i cant hold on much longer."

And without it being heard threw the bodies of his brothers dante and virgel could tell their little brother was in extreme pain and almost dead in his living demon body and threw their heads there was a faint echoing plead for help from their little brother Spike as he kept trying to kepp the leest amount of control he could.

i take requests

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 07:07 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Sakura dreamed: She dreamed about Kyd and her. They were running. Already wounded badly. Just then Kyd fell and passed out. Sakura just came at his side picking him up and running. Running away from a tall dark figure that she couldn't tell who it was. She tripped and fell a Kyd fell off her shoulders. The figure smashed through Kyd's heart as he fell. Sakura screamed and woke up screaming.

She immeditly looked at Kyd to make sure it was just a dream.

InuKashi grabbed Jess and threw her at a tree. Jess used her feet to bounce of it. "Who are you and what is your family?"The demon asked running at her. Jess slid to her side. She was shocked at what he asked and she didn't care to tell him since he could not harm them. "I'm Jess....my mother is Jessie.......my father i do not know...thats all,"She said as she tripped and fell to the ground. InuKashi ran right at her feet and stood there staring t her. "Why aren't you a demon?"he asked stepping on her ribs. Jess winced. "Cuz my mother...was human!"She shouted. "I thought she was a demon!! Uhhhhh,"He shout smacking Jess. "so she had you and now i have a worthless mortal daughter??!!"He shouted in anger. "You no longer need to live...mortals aren't immportant!"She shoughted He took out a dagger and threw it at her heart. Jess smacked it away cutting her hand. She was crying to find out he was her father. Now she found out the she was part demon. It was devestating. She kicked him and he backed off. He looked up. "once again my time is short to kill you!"He said. He ran off. Jess held her wound tight blood dripping through her hand. She decided to go see Sakura and tell her about what happened.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 02:06 PM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tsu Pak: And that is why evil is your destiny. It is very simple since all humans can stay alive all the way to 120 years old as the max. And it is just logic. Right?

::Jacope X was quiet listening. In the dark, he wonders the things he is told by Tsu pak. All he wants now is to make up the right decision. He gets up::

Tsu Pak: hopefully you make the right decision and the true decision. I know it is evil that you want!

::Jacope X runs out of the confession booth and out the church pacing himself. He runs through the portal to earth. As he makes it to earth, he feels diffrent and changed for the rest of his life::

::Tanya stood on the mountain looking up at the sky to sence a sign of the apocalypse. Even though it is in two years, she wants to stand there until the time comes for her to fight.::

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jenny_Bug
Sakura dreamed: She dreamed about Kyd and her. They were running. Already wounded badly. Just then Kyd fell and passed out. Sakura just came at his side picking him up and running. Running away from a tall dark figure that she couldn't tell who it was. She tripped and fell a Kyd fell off her shoulders. The figure smashed through Kyd's heart as he fell. Sakura screamed and woke up screaming.

She immeditly looked at Kyd to make sure it was just a dream.

InuKashi grabbed Jess and threw her at a tree. Jess used her feet to bounce of it. "Who are you and what is your family?"The demon asked running at her. Jess slid to her side. She was shocked at what he asked and she didn't care to tell him since he could not harm them. "I'm Jess....my mother is Jessie.......my father i do not know...thats all,"She said as she tripped and fell to the ground. InuKashi ran right at her feet and stood there staring t her. "Why aren't you a demon?"he asked stepping on her ribs. Jess winced. "Cuz my mother...was human!"She shouted. "I thought she was a demon!! Uhhhhh,"He shout smacking Jess. "so she had you and now i have a worthless mortal daughter??!!"He shouted in anger. "You no longer need to live...mortals aren't immportant!"She shoughted He took out a dagger and threw it at her heart. Jess smacked it away cutting her hand. She was crying to find out he was her father. Now she found out the she was part demon. It was devestating. She kicked him and he backed off. He looked up. "once again my time is short to kill you!"He said. He ran off. Jess held her wound tight blood dripping through her hand. She decided to go see Sakura and tell her about what happened.
::Kyd opens his eyes really groggy and tired::

Kyd: Sakura, whats going on. Are you alright?

::Kyd wondered why Sakura checked his body for wounds::

Originally posted by MadMel
"we go by john's original plan" death said.."we call every hero we can to come here, then we use telepathy to show them the creation of the universe..john thinks that satan will be planning his attack based on it.."
Elder God:I shall show them. and aswell as.....

::The Elder God stops, sencing a disturbance....with Jacope X::

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 06:17 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Sakura looked at him and smiled. "I just had a terrifying dream,"she said and gave him a hug. She got up and went to the door. "I'll be back,"She said smiling. She slipped out the house and Jess came into veiw. Sakura ran up to her. "hey...er what happed to your hand?"She asked. "I just grazed it...i'll tell you all the sory later,"She said wearly. Jess and Sakura went inside. Sakura wrapped Jess's hand up in bandages. They went in the room with Kyd. Jess sat on the floor and closed her eyes. She fell asleep sitting up. Sakura looked at Kyd and sat at his feet. "Im fine now,"She said.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 11:21 PM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Coyote

im srry but i have to post somethign that prolly wont make alot of since.

Spike was trying to zone back into his body and control his demonized spirit when he tried to throw him self threw a near by house. It had worked Spike was now back in control but still in his demon form. Before he had time to react he was sent threw a window of a huse he hit the wall and fell to the ground and then got to his hands and knees unharmed no scracthes or cuts or anything. He looked up and saw two girls and a guy in the house he had just went threw.

i take requests

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 11:26 PM
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by JacopeX
Elder God:I shall show them. and aswell as.....

::The Elder God stops, sencing a disturbance....with Jacope X::

"hes been consumed" a voice told told the EG.."excellent..even more distraction" it said.."this is too perfect.."..the voice laughed harshly..

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 12:39 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jenny_Bug
Sakura looked at him and smiled. "I just had a terrifying dream,"she said and gave him a hug. She got up and went to the door. "I'll be back,"She said smiling. She slipped out the house and Jess came into veiw. Sakura ran up to her. "hey...er what happed to your hand?"She asked. "I just grazed it...i'll tell you all the sory later,"She said wearly. Jess and Sakura went inside. Sakura wrapped Jess's hand up in bandages. They went in the room with Kyd. Jess sat on the floor and closed her eyes. She fell asleep sitting up. Sakura looked at Kyd and sat at his feet. "Im fine now,"She said.
::Kyd was very shocked and puzzled wondering what is going on. He wanted to know why Jess was back but injured this time. Kyd sits up with out a shirt on.::

Kyd: Sakura.......is she alright?.....
((Read the post below))

Originally posted by Silent Coyote
im srry but i have to post somethign that prolly wont make alot of since.

Spike was trying to zone back into his body and control his demonized spirit when he tried to throw him self threw a near by house. It had worked Spike was now back in control but still in his demon form. Before he had time to react he was sent threw a window of a huse he hit the wall and fell to the ground and then got to his hands and knees unharmed no scracthes or cuts or anything. He looked up and saw two girls and a guy in the house he had just went threw.
::Kyd kicks up to see a man just go through the house and into the room::

Kyd: What THE HELL!!!!

::Kyd was shocked and terrified. He runs at the man and grabs him by the collar::

Kyd: WHO ARE YOU!!!! TELL me now!

Originally posted by MadMel
"hes been consumed" a voice told told the EG.."excellent..even more distraction" it said.."this is too perfect.."..the voice laughed harshly..
::Elder God turns to his mind state and sees Jacope X on earth but in a different soil ground. He was now on his way to kill. But what was unormal was who he is gonna kill. He then was shocked to find out the change of heart he has gone through now. His heart kept changing darker and darker in an evil force that The Elder God feared would happen. The elder God calmly turns to Death::

Elder God: Death, We shall round up the heroes soon and give them the view. That wya, it will give them the answer to how to stop the apocalypse and more information of how endangered civilization itself is in.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 01:12 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Jess eyes shot opened. She watched silently frowning. She lifted her hand and stared at it. "my father....?"She said to herself. Sakura stood up. "Kyd.....He could be innocent!"She said. She glanced at Jess. "what?"sakua asked noticing what she said. "Sakura i found out.....the demon....InuKashi...is my father,"She told her. Sakura was shocked. She didn't say anything. She looked at the guy that came in the house.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 01:18 AM
The Infekted

Vergil looked up at dante"I don't know about you dante but im going to look for our brother!"he said/Vergil walked down a path to a house and opened the door."Hello anyone here?"he asked.On the floor he saw his brother spike.

Dante saw vergil walk to a house."He needs to stop being such a downer,man!"he thought.Dante jumped out the tree and followed vergil's path."Vergil where are you?"he shouted until he came to a house nearby.He walked into the house and saw vergil and some other people he smirked"Sorry but its not my birthday..cuz it looks like a surprise party to me!"Vergil looked up at him"You idiot can't you see our brother needs our help,he can't control his demon powers enough as it is.so you talking stupid might just make him angry!"

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 03:56 AM
Silent Coyote

srry cant post right now

i take requests

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 04:22 AM
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by JacopeX
::Elder God turns to his mind state and sees Jacope X on earth but in a different soil ground. He was now on his way to kill. But what was unormal was who he is gonna kill. He then was shocked to find out the change of heart he has gone through now. His heart kept changing darker and darker in an evil force that The Elder God feared would happen. The elder God calmly turns to Death::

Elder God: Death, We shall round up the heroes soon and give them the view. That wya, it will give them the answer to how to stop the apocalypse and more information of how endangered civilization itself is in.
"ill find as many as i can" death said, disappearing..

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 04:25 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote