KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Hero RPG: The Apocalypse (Universal Ending)

Ultimate Hero RPG: The Apocalypse (Universal Ending)
Started by: JacopeX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (61): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JacopeX
((PLEASE ALL DISCUSSION IN THE REGISTRATION THREAD))

::Jacope X sat in the dark church, in the confession booth listening to the powerful and hypnotising words of Tsu Pak. The man that baptised Jacope X when he was an X blade.::

Jacope X: As you can see, turn to be an evil man is not an option at all for me.

Tsu Pak: But your opossible option is ultimate power. And the only way to it the ways that is opposite of what you are. Or should I say what you do. because in you, you were born evil and raised evil. With all that power you have, it is used for evil and with that power that type of way will make you unstoppable.

::Jacope X and Tsu Pak argued on the ways that really should be eighter good or evil.::

Elder God: Very well then. May I hear your request?

Elder God: Explain how. There is curiosity upon that from your's truley. How can your plan advance to a better way to help our fellow heroes?
Lance bowed slightly "i wish to spare Cloud of the fate that lies ahead of him if he stays my host..... i need a different vessel to use

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 06:51 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jenny_Bug
Jess eyes shot opened. She watched silently frowning. She lifted her hand and stared at it. "my father....?"She said to herself. Sakura stood up. "Kyd.....He could be innocent!"She said. She glanced at Jess. "what?"sakua asked noticing what she said. "Sakura i found out.....the demon....InuKashi...is my father,"She told her. Sakura was shocked. She didn't say anything. She looked at the guy that came in the house.
::Before Virgil went through the Wall, Kyd was actually surprised by what Jess said was her real father. He then knew Jacope X would not except Jess at all. He did also wonder what he was doing::
((Continues to post below))

Originally posted by Baby Bear
Vergil looked up at dante"I don't know about you dante but im going to look for our brother!"he said/Vergil walked down a path to a house and opened the door."Hello anyone here?"he asked.On the floor he saw his brother spike.

Dante saw vergil walk to a house."He needs to stop being such a downer,man!"he thought.Dante jumped out the tree and followed vergil's path."Vergil where are you?"he shouted until he came to a house nearby.He walked into the house and saw vergil and some other people he smirked"Sorry but its not my birthday..cuz it looks like a surprise party to me!"Vergil looked up at him"You idiot can't you see our brother needs our help,he can't control his demon powers enough as it is.so you talking stupid might just make him angry!"

::Now During Virgil's break in to the house, he then turns to see A man come into the House::

Kyd: How many visitors am I getting everyday?

::Kyd then realizes they are brothers. He turns to Sakura and Jess::

Kyd: Sakura, Take jess out of here.....I need to have a word with them both.....Alone.

Originally posted by MadMel
"ill find as many as i can" death said, disappearing..
::The Elder god awaited patiently as the time went by. He could already feel the chaos build within the atmosphere around him. Even though he was in heaven, he can sense alot from dimensions away.::

Originally posted by Thunder Fox
Lance bowed slightly "i wish to spare Cloud of the fate that lies ahead of him if he stays my host..... i need a different vessel to use
Elder God: Wish Granted.

::The elder God creates a Warp Hole that mostly is used to show images of what lies ahead in the mere future. It is also used for important problems that is coming. But the apocalypse is an unknown image to even wonder. The Elder Showed the future in it shows Lance that Cloud wont be his host so long. In the mean time, the vessel was completed::

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 12:38 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Sakura nodded. "Be careful,"She said and looked at Jess. "do you have fatigue to walk?"She asked examining her weary face. "Yes,"Jess said. They both shot out the door. "Jess...you say InuKashi was your father right?"She said. Jess noded. "He ran off, said his time was short,"Jess said. They walked around the city.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 01:00 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

::Before Virgil went through the Wall, Kyd was actually surprised by what Jess said was her real father. He then knew Jacope X would not except Jess at all. He did also wonder what he was doing::
((Continues to post below))

::Now During Virgil's break in to the house, he then turns to see A man come into the House::

Kyd: How many visitors am I getting everyday?

::Kyd then realizes they are brothers. He turns to Sakura and Jess::

Kyd: Sakura, Take jess out of here.....I need to have a word with them both.....Alone.

::The Elder god awaited patiently as the time went by. He could already feel the chaos build within the atmosphere around him. Even though he was in heaven, he can sense alot from dimensions away.::

Elder God: Wish Granted.

::The elder God creates a Warp Hole that mostly is used to show images of what lies ahead in the mere future. It is also used for important problems that is coming. But the apocalypse is an unknown image to even wonder. The Elder Showed the future in it shows Lance that Cloud wont be his host so long. In the mean time, the vessel was completed::
Lance bowed "thanks you"

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 01:30 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

~Sorry I'm late. My computer was messed up this weekend. If it's not too late, could I get a recap for my character. ~

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 02:31 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Sakura nodded. "Be careful,"She said and looked at Jess. "do you have fatigue to walk?"She asked examining her weary face. "Yes,"Jess said. They both shot out the door. "Jess...you say InuKashi was your father right?" She said. Jess noded. "He ran off, said his time was short,"Jess said. They walked around the city.

death appeared in front of them..

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 03:17 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Sakura and Jess stop. They notice the guy in front of them. "who are you?"Jess asked putting her hand against the wall to hold herself up. Sakura stood beside Jess looking at Death.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 11:05 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

~I'll just start my character off somewhere since no one gave me a recap. I still need to know if anyone is going to help my character, Eli, find out about the Apocalypse.~

Simon was in his French class. He was bored to death. The teacher was going on and on about poulet and steak-frits. He didn't want to know about french food, he wanted to know what was happening to him.

Whenever he was caught off guard or scared, everything around him stopped moving. When he got embarrassed or mad, people forgot things. Whenever he was late or in a rush, stuff that happened a day ago, happened all over again. Talk about deja vu.

He just wished that someone, anyone could tell him what was going on. And why it was happening to him.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 04:17 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

(I'm back, for the moment.)

[Ice felt a disturbance about Jacope X as well and tried to focus his power into checking on him, fearing the worst.]

Meanwhile, on Earth, Kate Tremas was fighting demon after demon, both of her powers are at 99% now, her choice would have to be made quickly, or else both she and the Earth will end. A few times she would also intentionaly attack a civilian. Then they all of a sudden just stopped attacking and vanished. Kate looked around, knowing that their true leader was calling them to fully prepare for the apocalypse.

[Ice couldn't check on Jacope X this time, it was almost like he was being forbidden to keep an eye on his best friend. The only two explinations would be that the Elder God didn't want Ice to see something or that Jacope X would be dead.]

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 04:55 PM
MrCurt061430 is currently offline Find more posts by MrCurt061430 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MrCurt061430
(I'm back, for the moment.)

[Ice felt a disturbance about Jacope X as well and tried to focus his power into checking on him, fearing the worst.]

Meanwhile, on Earth, Kate Tremas was fighting demon after demon, both of her powers are at 99% now, her choice would have to be made quickly, or else both she and the Earth will end. A few times she would also intentionaly attack a civilian. Then they all of a sudden just stopped attacking and vanished. Kate looked around, knowing that their true leader was calling them to fully prepare for the apocalypse.

[Ice couldn't check on Jacope X this time, it was almost like he was being forbidden to keep an eye on his best friend. The only two explinations would be that the Elder God didn't want Ice to see something or that Jacope X would be dead.]
::Jacope X walks around the dark allies thinking of what to do now. He has now chosen a path of no return and that is evil. He looked around seeing everything very foggy and watches all the lights glow right before his eyes motion out. It all seemed very hard to relax nor to make good contact with his atmosphere. All of a sudden he falls onto the ground sleeping in the alley::

Originally posted by jewallac
~I'll just start my character off somewhere since no one gave me a recap. I still need to know if anyone is going to help my character, Eli, find out about the Apocalypse.~

Simon was in his French class. He was bored to death. The teacher was going on and on about poulet and steak-frits. He didn't want to know about french food, he wanted to know what was happening to him.

Whenever he was caught off guard or scared, everything around him stopped moving. When he got embarrassed or mad, people forgot things. Whenever he was late or in a rush, stuff that happened a day ago, happened all over again. Talk about deja vu.

He just wished that someone, anyone could tell him what was going on. And why it was happening to him.
::Mordecai laughs as he sees them all confused. He kept using those type of time mixing powers for the fun of messing with the mortals heads. He could not be seen and walked around the class freely knowing thye would not know he was there. He knew Satan would want him to trouble the mortals emotionally aswell. He walks up to a Girl and unsrewes her desk having her desk fall. Mordecai walks away and leaves a dark curse within the class room. That way, other mischiefs can be done without him there.

Sakura and Jess stop. They notice the guy in front of them. "who are you?"Jess asked putting her hand against the wall to hold herself up. Sakura stood beside Jess looking at Death.
:;Kyd walks to Jess and sakura::

Kyd: I kicked them out. And right now its 5:00 Am.....Already?

::Kyd knew that he had to go find the kickboxer The elder god told him about.::

Kyd: Wow i should start getting ready to go. Are you coming with us Jess? Or do you feel alright now?

((continues below))

death appeared in front of them..

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 05:38 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Kate turned around and saw Jacope X laying on the ground in an ally across the street from her. She ran over to him to see if he was ok.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 05:47 PM
MrCurt061430 is currently offline Find more posts by MrCurt061430 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Eli helped the girl off the floor.

"Are you ok," he asked.

"Yeah, but how'd that happen?"

"I don't know." He was hoping that he didn't do it.

When class was over, Eli went straight to his room. He needed to know what was going on and he needed to know now.

"One way or the other," he said to himself, "I'm going to figure out what's happening to me."

He flipped open a phone book and started looking up psychics.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 06:15 PM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Jess and Sakura nodded. "Yeah<"Sakura said. She looked at Death. "Who is this guy Kyd?"She asked. Jess looked at Death then at Kyd.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 12:23 AM
MadMel
Heh

"im who i look like" death said.."the elder god requests your presence..ALL of you" he added, then teleported them all to heaven, in front of the EG..
death then teleported to kates side.."kate.." he said bluntly, looking at jacopeX

Last edited by MadMel on Jan 30th, 2007 at 06:57 AM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 06:55 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

"oh i see,"She said. "Lets go....Jess you ready?"She asked. Jess yawned ,"Yeah." "Kyd lets go,"She said.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 11:08 AM
The Big O
The Original O

~Am I in heaven, also? If I am, forget this next post.~

Eli found a psychic by the name of Madame Tonnage. He went to her shop.

"I was expecting you, Eli," she said to him as he walked into the room.

"How do you know my name?"

"I'm a psychic," she simply said. "And I know what you're here for. You want answers about what's happening to you. Well I can tell you. Have a seat."

Eli didn't know if he was ready to hear what she had to tell him.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 07:40 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

"im who i look like" death said.."the elder god requests your presence..ALL of you" he added, then teleported them all to heaven, in front of the EG..
death then teleported to kates side.."kate.." he said bluntly, looking at jacopeX

(Does that mean I'm in heaven? If I am then)

Jarrod looked hither and thither as he stood within heaven. He looked strangely at death with his hands clinched into a fist. Jarrod turned to see the Elder God.

(And if I'm not)

Jarrod walked through his hometown as the day went on. Something has been bothering him for some time. A strange feeling that a terrible event is about to engulf the entire planet. He tried to ignore it and continue heading onward.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 09:59 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

((Wait, let me just pick up Santos, one of the heroes that were chosen by the Elder god, then you come and get us. Sorry))

Originally posted by MrCurt061430
Kate turned around and saw Jacope X laying on the ground in an ally across the street from her. She ran over to him to see if he was ok.
::Jacope X still lays down there unconscious. There laying on the floor in front of Kate.....and Death.::

Originally posted by jewallac
~Am I in heaven, also? If I am, forget this next post.~

Eli found a psychic by the name of Madame Tonnage. He went to her shop.

"I was expecting you, Eli," she said to him as he walked into the room.

"How do you know my name?"

"I'm a psychic," she simply said. "And I know what you're here for. You want answers about what's happening to you. Well I can tell you. Have a seat."

Eli didn't know if he was ready to hear what she had to tell him.
((No not yet))

::Mordecai floats around them both ready for nay meditation or tradition the physic will do. He will fear the Physic into thinking horrible things into the future.::

"oh i see,"She said. "Lets go....Jess you ready?"She asked. Jess yawned ,"Yeah." "Kyd lets go,"She said.
::Kyd nods and Opens the door for both of them. He then sees Jacope III::

Jacope III: Hey Kyd. I heard you two are going to go pick up Santos right now. Can I come?

Kyd: Sure!

Jacope III: Cool.....say who is she?

::Jacope III said pointing at Jess::

Kyd: Oh we found her. Accordingly. I think she is lost.....I will explain it all. Alright?

::Jacope III nods with a smile. Kyd walks to Sakura and Carries her on his back and Flies. JAcope III walks to Jess and asked nicely::

Jacope III: Need a lift?

Originally posted by ESB -1138
(Does that mean I'm in heaven? If I am then)

Jarrod looked hither and thither as he stood within heaven. He looked strangely at death with his hands clinched into a fist. Jarrod turned to see the Elder God.

(And if I'm not)

Jarrod walked through his hometown as the day went on. Something has been bothering him for some time. A strange feeling that a terrible event is about to engulf the entire planet. He tried to ignore it and continue heading onward.
((YOur not there yet but you will))

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 10:16 PM
Silent Coyote

OOC: sorry i been absent lately

Spike woke up out of his passed out state and grabbed the persons hand and threw the person across the room. He then got to his feet and cracked his neck.

"Never ever grab me by my throat unless you are willing to fight to the death with me your lucky i was nice this time not even my brothers get off that easy when they grab me by my neck."

Spike said to the person that had been holding on to his neck seconds ago then he turned and looked at his brothers and when he did his eyes changed to a deep dark blood red color for a second and then back to normal.

"And brother talk stupid about me around me you know what will happen right im younger but still smarter and stronger. So im not the one who should be called stupid right now unless you wanna fight brother to brother me and you and this time i wont let brother Dante stop me from doing more to you than just throwing you into the ground."

Spike said to his brother Virgel in a harsh tone.

sig mad eby me and my best so far
i take requests

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 12:32 AM
Silent Coyote is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Coyote a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Coyote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

((Wait, let me just pick up Santos, one of the heroes that were chosen by the Elder god, then you come and get us. Sorry))

::Jacope X still lays down there unconscious. There laying on the floor in front of Kate.....and Death.::

(yea yea yea)..
"i..better tell john" death said, teleporting away..he came back with john, who looked at his old friends.."what in the hell?" he said, searching jacopX's mind, seeing the evil...
"consumed" a voice told him....it echoed in his head...."what the f*cks happening" he said to himself

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 06:38 AM