KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » KMC through the Years

KMC through the Years
Started by: Martian_mind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pr1983
hey, better val than...

wait...

maybe...

i got nothin... stick out tongue

Me?

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 11:55 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Best age? Before Whirly and GS really started, but after AC left.

When the Lords of Chaos first started, when we made every thread into an offtopic thread, until we FINALLY got an offtopic thread in the comic section. The Original Lords of Chaos; Blair Wind, Jinzin, Ming Tea, Rage.....and our head of lettuce! Those were truly the best of days.

When rage and me double teamed and basically ran the offtopic forum, where I became King of the Royal Family, where Femme first became a sex symbol, when I coordinated the strike against the Star Wars forum (for which my nephew Kam gets all the credit for )

When Crimson, Cresh, X, and Newjak joined in our crazy offtopic fun. When Iceman became a name to be feared in the VS thread. When we went to war when some dolt said we should be shut down as a Comic Book forum. Those where the days.

When a young chap named Blair Wind won his first tourney ever....

damn I have a lot of me in there dont I?.....oh well big grin

I remeber that lol. rage use to hit on lethal femm all the time. what happen to rage any ways+

Old Post Apr 25th, 2007 10:20 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

I like KMC, the way it is right now. Of course i miss good debaters from the past, but there are still some very good debaters around. As far as problems go around here, i only see two.

1. Not enough mods over at the versus forum ( sometimes Judge can be overwhelming).

2. Most of the new vs. fights , have already been done to death. That can get boring at times, seeing Superman vs. Hulk, or Thor threads make me want to throw up already.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 02:28 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

I miss the Avengers sometimes. Like when we stormed into the Syndicate and had our little wars.

Or when Takion challenged me to a duel of Thanos Vs. Rick Jones laughing

Or was it Darkseid?

-_-

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 08:00 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Nataku8188
Me?

possibly... though its two months late... messed

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 03:38 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Martian_mind
G'day lads i was just wanderin what was the best years of Kmc?

Was it the Golden Age with Whirly and GS constantly locking horns and that golden stud named Digi never dreamed that she would be ascending to mod without having to do somethings she wouldn't be proud of to Tron and A little piggy dared to dream?

What about the Silver Age?A young boy named Mr Master would dare to dream that Phoinex was not everything she was cracked up to be,or a young Boy in Narnia refused to conceed Batman 1 million could lose a match.

Or is it Now?where the next set of legends such as Smurph and me are livin it up,whilst The old Fogeys still take off the gloves to slap around Xmeat and Devilgoblin.

What was your favourite KMC age?who did you laugh and cry with?Who did you go to war with and now miss their presence?
I'm not a soc shifty

seriously i mean it whistle

Keep the Faith rock
thumb up my old sock MM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 06:57 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

G'day lads i was just wanderin what was the best years of Kmc?

Was it the Golden Age with Whirly and GS constantly locking horns and that golden stud named Digi never dreamed that she would be ascending to mod without having to do somethings she wouldn't be proud of to Tron and A little piggy dared to dream?

What about the Silver Age?A young boy named Mr Master would dare to dream that Phoinex was not everything she was cracked up to be,or a young Boy in Narnia refused to conceed Batman 1 million could lose a match.

Or is it Now?where the next set of legends such as Smurph and me are livin it up,whilst The old Fogeys still take off the gloves to slap around Xmeat and Devilgoblin.

What was your favourite KMC age?who did you laugh and cry with?Who did you go to war with and now miss their presence?
when was KMC's golden age?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2021 05:21 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote