KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Whatever You Want It to Be

Whatever You Want It to Be
Started by: SweetMagnolia17

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Oh
Okay
Should I continue.
I promise not to make it go fast.
Pretty Please. smile

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 06:57 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

yeah, be my guest.

sorry had to, thought that was hilarious.

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 07:00 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Lol
Thanks.
I promise not to make them go to fast
Thanks

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 07:01 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SweetMagnolia17
After a hearty lunch Draco excused himself.
"I need to go see Pansy and some other friends. I feel like i haven't talked to them in ages."
"Okay." Hermione said.
She decided she'd go and hang out with Harry and Ron.
She traveled from the trophy room leaving behind Draco.

She got to the Fat Lady's portrait and realized that she didn't know the password. Ron came running into sight with a worried look on his face but when he saw Hermione it changed to a smile.
"What's wrong Ron?"
"I've just been caught by Professor Snape on the third floor, i just kinda ran."
"oh, why where you up there?"
"We're playing a game of truth or dare up in the Room of Requirement."
"Care to join me."
He held out his arm and Hermione linked hers with his.
"MR WEASLEY!" they heard Snape yell. Ron and Hermione ran away laughing all the way to the room of requirement.
"Well? Did you do it?" Ginny asked
Hermione looked around. sitting in front of a burning fireplace was Harry, Ginny and Luna.
"Yup." Answered Ron defiantley "Nearly got caught by Snape though, and looked who i found on the way back!"
"Hello Hermione." Came a dreamy voice.
"Hey guys! Hermione greated. "Mind if i join?"
"Of course not." Harry replied, "come sit down, it's your turn."
Hermione took a seat next to Ginny who gave her a deck of cards Hermione took one out that said dare. She flipped it over and read :
"Kiss the boy/girl that you have a crush on and then kiss your worst enemy then compare the two, in front of everybody."
She glanced over at Ron who shifted uncomfortabley.
Ginny saw this and pushed Hermione towards Ron.
Hermione sat in front of him and Ron gulped.
"You fancy me then." Ron asked in a nervouse voice.
"Have for a long time." Hermione wispered.
She closed her eyes and leaned forward.
Then his lips are on hers, they kiss with closed lips then Ron slowly opens his mouth and Hermione opens hers. They kiss for what seems like forever but then they come back for air.
Both red faced.
Ginny winked at her and said "Now time for Draco."
"No way!" Ron exclaimed.
"She's bond to it ron, after she touched the card."

Sorry Readers. Theirs been a little mix up. We're continuing from here. Sorry for my inconvience!

"Ginny. Must I?" she groaned "Sorry, but you must. And you have to do it within 2 hours." said Ginny glancing at her watch.
"Uhhh. I can't. He's hanging out with a bunch of Slytherins. What do you expect me to do? Just grab him and kiss him?" she said in disbelief
Yeah. That's basically it. Unless you'd rather kiss Crabbe and Goyle." she said slyly "Alright fine. You people are mean." "You know you love us." said Ginny as Hermione left the room. Hermione went to search for Malfoy. She soon found him near the Slytherin common room. She pushed past a few Slytherins, including Pansy to get to him. "I need to talk to you for a minute." she said "Can it wait?" he said "No. Mcgonagal wanted me to tell you something. And I can't say something secretive in the middle of your friends." she said "Fine. I'll be right back guys." he said to his friends. She lead him around the corner so nobody would see. "Alright. What is it you wanted to tell me." said Malfoy. Hermione just kissed him, and to her suprise he was kissing her back. It felt like it lasted for hours when they finally broke apart. "What was that?" said Draco "I can't explain. See you back at the dorm." Hermione said

She ran back to the Room of Requirement. "Did you do it?" said Ginny
"Yes." said Hermione sitting down on the floor. "Now you have to compare. Who is the better kisser?" said Ginny "Sorry Ron, but he's kinda of a better kisser than you. I mean you're smooth and gentle, but he's kinda rougher. Sorry but he was kinda better." she said blushing
"It's alright. It's not like you felt anything. At least you still like me." he smiled "Yes. I do." she smiled back
But deep down, Hermione knew she felt something.

Is that better?
If it's not, I'll change it.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 07:22 PM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

"Well now it's your turn now, Ginny." said Hermione. She shuffled the cards. "It's a dare. Do you accept?" "Yes" "It says you must kiss the boy you are currently dating." "That's easy." "I'm not done. You must kiss him and kiss his best friend." "You want me to kiss Sheamus?" Ginny asked in disbelief. "Yes. And you have one hour to do it." she said mischievously. "I'm gonna get you Hermione." she said jokingly as she left.

An hour later, Ginny returned. "Did you do it?"asked Harry "Yes. And let me tell you this. I will never ever kiss Sheamus again. It was like kissing ashes." said Ginny
"Your turn now Harry." "You know, this is the last time I ever play "Dare and Kiss" with you people. "Shut up." said Ginny . Luna shuffled and picked up a card. "It says you must kiss the girl or boy who is in the same house as you. She must be the only blonde one their and she must be in sixth year." said Luna "That's Belle. If you want to kiss her, you'd best hurry because she is about to go to the village. Harry got up and ran out the door. He ran all the way to the Griffindor common room. He found Belle with a group of her friends. They were just about to leave when Harry said to Belle "Can I talk to you in private please?" "Sure." Harry grabbed her hand and led her to the boys dorm. They could hear Belle's frineds giggling. He closed he door and sat her on his bed. "May I ask what is it you...." Belle couldn't finish her sentence because Harry kissed her. And she kissed him back. (We all know that was gonna happen.Lol!) "Wow!" he said when they broke apart. "May I ask what that was for?" she said giggling "Uhhh. Sorry I can't tell you that at the moment. Come on. I'll walk you back to your friends." Harry got up and headed towards the door, but Belle pulled him back and kissed him. They finally seprated. "I needed one for the road." she said to Harry

"Someone's caught the love bug." said Ginny. Harry had come back into the common room with a stupid grin. "How was it?" Hermione asked "Wow." was all he could say. "No seriously, mate. What happened?' said Ron "Wow." was all Harry could say.
"Alright. I think everyone must agree with me when I say it's time to go to dinner." said Luna. "Yeah." they all said
They all went to lunch.

Hermione caught a glance of Draco. He seemed confused. "Thanks a lot guys." "What is it now?" said Ron. "What am I gonna tell Draco when we get back to the dorm. I mean how am I gonna tell him that the only reason I made out with him was because of a stupid dare." she groaned "Why are you so worried about what he thinks." said Ron. "Just answer me truthfull, Ron. How would you feel if I made out with you because of a stupid dare?" "You did." "But there was something behind it. There was nothing between me and him. How am I suppose to stay there him?" she said hoping for suggestions.
But there was none. She had no choice but to face Malfoy and tell him the reason she made out with him was because of a stupid game called "Dare and Kiss".

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 11:06 PM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Hermione tried to keep away from Draco, but had failed to complete her mission. Harry, Ron, and Ginny walked her back to her dorm. "Thanks guys." said Hermione "Anytime. See you tomorrow." said Ginny, and her friends walked away to their dorm. Hermione quickly took a shower and went straight to bed before Malfoy came. Unfortunately, she couldn't sleep. She heard the door open, and quickly closed her eyes. She heard him mutter something. "Why did she do that for? And on top of that, she didn't explain anything." he muttered.

There was a knock at the door. "Who is it?" Malfoy asked "It's Harry and Ron." said Harry. Malfoy opened the door. "There had better be a bloody good reason you're coming here." said Malfoy "Where's Hermione?" asked Ron "She's sleeping." said Malfoy "Well could you give her her scarf?" Harry asked handing him a gold scarf. "I'll give it to her when she wakes up. Hermione couldn't take the suspense anymore. "I'm up." she said coming to the door beside Malfoy. "Hey guys. What's wrong?" she asked (as if she didn't know). "You forgot your scarf. We thought we should bring it back because you have Magical Creatures tomorrow." said Harry. "Thanks again guys. See you tomorrow." Hermione said. She gave her friends a hug and bade them goodnight. She closed the door and sat on her bed.
"Why did you do it?" Malfoy asked her "Do what?" she asked "You know." "Oh that. Well would you get upset if I told you the truth?" "Depends" he said. She took a deep breath and explained what happened. "So you kissed me because of a dare? Why didn't you tell me?" he asked "I thought you'd get upset. I'm sorry." she said "It's alright. I'm not upset." he said as he went to bed.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 11:16 PM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Originally posted by Nickey
Hermione tried to keep away from Draco, but had failed to complete her mission. Harry, Ron, and Ginny walked her back to her dorm. "Thanks guys." said Hermione "Anytime. See you tomorrow." said Ginny, and her friends walked away to their dorm. Hermione quickly took a shower and went straight to bed before Malfoy came. Unfortunately, she couldn't sleep. She heard the door open, and quickly closed her eyes. She heard him mutter something. "Why did she do that for? And on top of that, she didn't explain anything." he muttered.

There was a knock at the door. "Who is it?" Malfoy asked "It's Harry and Ron." said Harry. Malfoy opened the door. "There had better be a bloody good reason you're coming here." said Malfoy "Where's Hermione?" asked Ron "She's sleeping." said Malfoy "Well could you give her her scarf?" Harry asked handing him a gold scarf. "I'll give it to her when she wakes up. Hermione couldn't take the suspense anymore. "I'm up." she said coming to the door beside Malfoy. "Hey guys. What's wrong?" she asked (as if she didn't know). "You forgot your scarf. We thought we should bring it back because you have Magical Creatures tomorrow." said Harry. "Thanks again guys. See you tomorrow." Hermione said. She gave her friends a hug and bade them goodnight. She closed the door and sat on her bed.
"Why did you do it?" Malfoy asked her "Do what?" she asked "You know." "Oh that. Well would you get upset if I told you the truth?" "Depends" he said. She took a deep breath and explained what happened. "So you kissed me because of a dare? Why didn't you tell me?" he asked "I thought you'd get upset. I'm sorry." she said "It's alright. I'm not upset." he said as he went to bed.

The next day was a little more hectic. Hermione, Harry, Ron, and Dean had Potions, The Dark Arts, Magical Plants for the day. And on top of that, Hermione and Malfoy had five more chores on the list and only two
days two do it. It was six o'clock when Malfoy caught up with Hermione. "Did you not remember we have five more chores to do in two days or did you just ignore it?" said Malfoy "Calm yourself. I was just about to look for you." she said. Malfoy didn't look too convinced. "Look. I'm as concerened about what we're going to do when we get out of this place as much as you are. I've worked so hard these six years, and I'm not about to slack off now." she said. "Well we must do at least two chores today. I hope you ate lunch, because you might miss dinner." said Malfoy

They walked to the library and dusted all the shelves (except in the restrricted section). It only took them half an hour because they use magic. Then they had to help Professor Mcgongal make arrangements for the dance coming in Febuary. That took them about 45 minutes. "If we run we could still make the second course." said Malfoy glancing at his watch. They ran to the Great Hall and were able to enjoy the second course. "You're late." said Ginny "Yeah. Sorry. I guess those chores took longer than we expected." said Hermione putting a pile of mash potatoes onto her plate. "Are you okay? You seem a little flushed." said Ron touching her forehead. "You're running a fever Hermione. You should really tell the nurse this." Ron said
"That's sweet Ron, but I can't. I still have three more chores to do tomorrow or I could get both me and Draco in trouble. This stupid job is even more complicated than I thought." said Hermione resting her head on Ron's shoulder.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 01:58 AM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

"Ron. Can you walk me back to my dorm. I need to talk to you about something." she asked him as they were leaving from dinner. "Sure."
When they were far from everyone she asked him "Ron, are we you know a couple?" she asked him holding on to his hand. "Yeah. Well if you want to." "I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't." she smiled. "Then we are." he said. When they got to her dorm he asked her "Do you wanna go on a date?" "Yeah." "What about Saturday?" "It's gonna have to be Saturday afternoon. Me and Draco have to give Mcgonagal the list." she said "Alright." "See you tomorrow." "Okay." They kissed and Hermione went inside. To her surprise, Malfoy was already there. "Hey. How was your dinner?" she asked as she sat on her bed. "It was alright, I guess." he said as he was doing his homework. "How was yours?" he asked "It was fine." she said. She went to her closet and took out her book bag. She took out her Magical Creatures assignment and began to work on it. She was done in no time.

The next day they had no classes what so ever. (Only seventh years)
Malfoy and Hermione woke up late. Hermione tossed and turned. She had the weirdest dream ever. Her and Draco were in their dorm. On her bed. Making out. She woke up and took a shower, trying to forget about it. She woke up Malfoy and he took a shower and got dressed. They went to breakfast before they started their chores. "Hey guys." she said as she sat down in her usual spot between Ron and Harry. "Hey." they responded. "So Hermione. I hear you and Ron are officially a couple." said Harry. Hermione looked at Ron in disbelief. "Hey. Don't look at me. I mean you would tell everyone in the world you finally landed a date with the first girl you liked since first year." he said eating his scrambled eggs. She smiled at him. Hermione quickly at all her scrambled eggs and pancakes. "What are you going to do today?" she asked "Well were gonna go and play some Qudditch, and later on we'll be in the Room of Requirement." said Ron "Please. Make sure if I come, we won't play that stupid game." "Hey! That stupid game got me and you together!" said Ron "And I'm happy about that, but you didn't kiss Draco and had to explain to him that you made out with him because of a stupid game. And at least you're not having weird dreams about you and him..." she stopped right there in her tracks remembering her boyfriend was present. "You and him what exactly?" said Ron getting a little upset. "Nothing. Let's just forget about it." she said as she left to finish her chores with Malfoy.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 06:45 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

*claps hands*

I'll write some when i get the chance.
:]

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 11:45 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

"I can't believe I almost told them. How can you tell your boyfriend your having dreams of sleeping with his enemy.?" said Hermione to herself "Hey Granger. Wait up." said Malfoy catching up to her. "Huh, what? Oh it's you." said Hermione "Who were you expecting. Weasley?" he said "No. Come on. Let's just finish our chores so we could get this over with." "Why am I having these dreams. First it was me and her getting married. Now it's me and her making out on her bed. I don't even like her like that. Do I?" thought Malfoy

They helped Professor Snape clean up his cuboard of premade potions. Then they had to go and repaint the Fat Lady's dress. Apparently someone cast a spell on her again. And last but not least they had to mow the Qudditch feild.(with magic of course). By the time dinner came, they were too tired to attend. While they were sleeping there was a knock at the door. Malfoy was going to answer it, but Hermione insisted for her to do it. She opened the door and found Ginny, Ron, Luna, and Harry standing there. "Hey guys. I hope you guys have a good reason for waking me up." she said jokingly "Yeah. We brought you some dinner. We thought it could help since you don't feel too well." said Luna
"Thanks but I don't feel like eating. I just had the weirdest dream ever, and if I eat dinner I just might throw it all up. Thanks anyway." she said "Well Hermione, what was so weird or disgusting about the dream to make you wanna throw up?" asked Ginny

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 11:57 PM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Originally posted by SweetMagnolia17
*claps hands*

I'll write some when i get the chance.
:]

You really liked it?
Thanks.
Can't wait to read your part! big grin

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 11:31 PM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

The next morning Hermione and Draco gave Mcgonagal the list and headed back to the dorm. Hermione was getting ready for her date, while Draco took a shower. He came out and sat on his bed(with a towel of course). Hermione pretend to ignore him while she applied her lipstick. For her date, Hermione was wearing a miniskirt and a black long sleeve shirt. "You have plans?" "Yes. Me and Pansy have a date. Hold on, how is that any of your business?" he asked "I just wanna know when you're coming back." she said siting on her bed while putting her sandals on. "Why?" he asked "Well, I just wanna know so in case you and Pansy come here, you guys won't be interrupted by me. Or it could be the other way around." she said "Oh. So you're planning to have some fun tonight." he said jokingly "No. Is that the only thing on a guy's mind?" she said giggling "Well not all of us. Some just wanna get to know a person. You know... like become friends and take it slow. But there are some of us who just land our eyes on a gorgeous girl and wanna hop right into bed." he said getting his clothes from his closet. "So which one of them are you?" she asked "I like to get to know a person before wanting to do anything else." he said "Well that's great. You have no idea how annoyed I am about hearing kids our age being parents. Some of them are even younger." she said putting on her jacket. "Well, that's life. People make stupid mistakes eveyday, but you just gotta have people to trust to help you get through it." "That's what I say everyday." she smiled. "Sorry to cut this conversation short but I'm gonna be late if I don't change. So you're gonna have to leave." "Alright. I'll be back at eight.". she got up and left. "

Hermione and Ron had the time of their lives. There was a carnival in the village that weekend. So Ron played as much as he could and won many things for Hermione. It was soon seven and they decided to have some tea. They went into one of the small tea shops in the village called Tea Town. It was time to go back to the castle. Ron walked Hermione back to her dorm. "I still can't believe how many things you won!" she said taking some teddy bears from Ron's hand. "Open the door. I'll help you put them away." he said. She opened the door, and Malfoy wasn't there. "Which bed is yours?" "The one on the left next to the window." she said closing the door. "Whew. 19 teddy bears. All for you." "Thanks Ron. Well, I'm tired and I'd best be off to bed, and so should you." she said giving him a hug. They kissed and Ron went to his dorm. Hermione was so tired, that she just hopped into bed without changing. She fell fast asleep.

Draco came an hour later slamming the door behind him. Hermione jumped up. "Sorry. Filtch's cat was chasing me." he said dropping down on his bed. "Well are you okay?" "No. I have a terrible headache." he said "Well maybe you should get some sleep. It would be best if you relax." "I guess you're right." he said. He too hopped into bed and fell fast asleep.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 06:52 AM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

The next day Draco only got worse. His headache was worse, he had a fever, and was sore all over. She helped him get to Madame Pomfrey. She stayed with him the until Madame Pomfrey said he could go back to his dorm. While she was helping go to the dorm, she met Pansy along the way. "What are you doing with my boyfriend you filth?" said Pansy "Pansy, leave her alone. At least she was here with me the whole day while I was sick. Where the hell were you? As my girlfriend, you should have been the one helping me, not her. But she still is, so please leave her alone." he said weakly. "Well, I'm here now. I'll help you back to your dorm." she said grabbing hold of Draco's other arm. They helped him into bed and Pansy left. "Thank you." said Draco weakly "For what?" said Hermione "Taking care of me. I mean... I've been a jerk to you all these years, and yet you're here helping me."
"That's in the past. Just try and get some sleep. We have a big day ahead for us tomorrow." she said putting a damp wrapped towel on his forehead.

He soon fell asleep. She stayed beside him all day. He woke up from time to time for some water. But he was asleep most of the time.
The next day, Draco was feeling much better. He thanked Hermione over and over again for helping him while he was sick.
"I don't get men." Hermione was explaining to Ginny. "What do you mean?" she asked "Well. There's this guy and he has a girlfriend who doesn't give a damn about him and yet he's still dating her." said Hermione "Well, why would you care about this guy when you have Ron?" she asked "It's not that. I mean.... I spent the whole day with Draco and his thing he calls a girlfriend didn't even bother to stay and help me take care of him." she explained "Uh Hermione..R" Ginny tried to warn her friend but Hermione kept on babbling away. "And Pansy had the nerve to pick a fight with me. I mean I'm not his girlfriend or anything but Pansy doesn't deserve him. I mean he's so down to Earth and he's sweet. I just don't get why the heck would he be interested in that wanna be Gothic cow." said Hermione "Uh Hermione. Ron is right behind you." Ginny said. Hermione turned around to find her boyfriend staring at her in both shock and anger.

"How can you say that, Hermione? After all that jerk has done to you, you stand here and say he's sweet. You've never once said that about me!" he shouted "We've only been dating for two days. That's not even the first time we've dated. Remember we tried to make this relationship work two years ago, and you ruined it because you didn't trust me being friends with Victor." she shouted back "At least I never told you that Lavender Brown was a better kisser than you. At least I didn't tell you that I had dreams about me and her. Which I never did, but you everyday I see you, you ramble about him more than me." "Admit it. You're jealous, and the only reason your jealous is because you don't trust me!" "You know what. I can't take this anymore. We are over Hermione." "Over? You're dumping me?" "Yes. Are you deaf?" "Fine. You know what, I never liked you. I dated two years ago because of love, but this year, I was taking pity. But that doesn't matter anymore. Because you're nothing, Ron. You can't even pass one thing without me or Harry holding your hand. You are nothing more and nothing less than a follower." she said crying. "Look, I'm sorry." said Ron trying to pull her into a hug. Put she pushed him away and ran. All she did was run. And she bumped into Draco. "Hermione what's wrong?" "Ron dumped me. He dumped me because he doesn't trust me." she cried.

He pulled her into a hug. "It's the least I could do." he thought. They walked to the Qudditch field and sat down on the bleachers. "Look. He doesn't know what he's talking about. Maybe he jumped o the wrong conclusion. That's how some of us are. When we've got something good, we think it's too good to be true, and we look for the tiniest hints to see if we're right. But in the end we're always wrong." he said "You know, the only person I talk to like this Ginny. But yet I could do the same thing with you." she said "Well, I guess some people are just connected to each other." "So you think we're connected?" "Yeah. I do." he smiled

Everything went quiet, and then Hermione broke the silence. "Wanna be friends?" "Sure. I mean I haven't had many people to talk to like I can with you. Crabbe and Goyle don't even understand what I say when I try to explain something. And Pansy, all she wants to do is make out. I mean, I have on year to plan my life. I mean, I don't wanna stay at home and just enjoy what my parents have made. I want to be remembered for doing something great, not being spoiled." he said
"You know, I feel the same way too. I mean after here, I don't wanna go back to my parents and just pretend I was never at the greatest schools for wizards and witches. I wanna be someone important in our world. But I'm not sure if Ron understands that." she said

"So we're friends?" he said "Friends." she said smiling as she hugged him

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 03:25 AM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Hermione and Draco became close. They stood up for each other. They helped one another when it was needed. But sometimes Hermione wished her friends would understand. She remembered telling Harry and Ginny about her new friendship with Draco. "Hermione, are you going crazy? You can't possibly expect this little fantasy world of yours to work. Do you remember in second year when he called you mudblood? Do you remember how you were crying? It was me and Ron who were there for you, not Malfoy!" said Harry trying his best to be calm. "Hermione. Why, why would you do such a thing. Do you not remember all those stuff Malfoy has done to all of us in the past?" said Ginny "Exactly. It's in the past. He's changed. You should hear some of the stuff he says when we talk. It's like you and Harry merged together." "Hermione. He's scamming you. Do you really expect us to believe, after all these years, that Malfoy has changed during one little summer." he shouted "Well some people mature faster than others. And I want friends who understand me, who listen to me anytime that I need them. But the only two people who do that is Ginny and Draco. And if you can't except him, like you except Ginny for me, then I'm sorry Harry." she cried. Ginny hugged her best friend. But she let Hermione go, because she knew that if Hermione stayed here one more minute, Harry and her would become enemies.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 03:51 AM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Am I going to fast again. I hope not. I just want them to become friends and little by little work their way up into a relatonship, but can anyone tell me if I'm going to fast. Becasue if I am, I'll ha e to back up some more.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 03:05 PM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Sorry, I meant have. Keyboard is going haywire again.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 03:06 PM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

"So how did everything go?" Draco asked when Hermione entered their common room. They asked if they could have their own rooms and a common room. Professor Dumbledor agreed and did a couple of spells.

"It didn't go as well as planned."

"It'll be fine." he said as he pulled her into a hug.

They looked into each others eyes, and Draco captured Hermione's lips with his. She didn't know what she was feeling, but whatever it was, it felt right. Draco asked for permission to her mouth and she accepted. Their tongues were in a fierce duel. They desperately needed air, but their need for each other, for comfort, and maybe even love was greater than oxygen. When they finally broke apart, she rested her head on his chest and he rested his arms on her waist.

"Draco? What do we do now?"

"Whatever you decided, is what I'll go for." he said

"I wanna date you, but no one would accept it."

"We could keep it a secret."

After about five minutes, Hermione agreed.

TBC

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 11:02 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

post post post post post post post pppppppppplllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
eek! eek! Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 03:51 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRules
SMILE

great job u should finish this its great

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 02:32 AM
HPRules is currently offline Click here to Send HPRules a Private Message Find more posts by HPRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammii

Kool story...keep postiing xxx

Old Post Nov 1st, 2007 04:53 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote