KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respekt.......Jason Todd!?

Respekt.......Jason Todd!?
Started by: Martian_mind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

This is their final confrontation from that arc,a totally all-out nightwing sneak attacks Jason,who takes being Electrocuted and being smashedinto chairs with a smile on his face,This is the only time Nightwing comes close to a win yet Jason still outmanouvers him by saying if he goes down,Dicks friends don't make it till tomorrow.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/...imscomic055.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/...imscomic056.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/...imscomic057.jpg

Coming up,thei battle in Outsiders(Going by previous encounters i bet you can gess who wins)
Some psychological Pwnage to Joker
Some Pwnage of Brick(Basically the same As Blockbuster,but what took Dick 80 or so issue's takes Jason 5 pages.)

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 12:48 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Alrighty here's yet another battle between Nightwing and Jason(Damn they throw down don't they?)
In this battle Jason is trying to tell Nightwing that Black lightning is innocent and thus is holding back.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/...imscomic058.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/...imscomic059.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/...imscomic060.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/...imscomic061.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/...imscomic062.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/...imscomic063.jpg

The fight is ended as soon as Jason goes "Hardcore".Nightwing calls it a stalemate,Jason being the amiable chap he is,reminds Nightwing that he has a gun to his head,while Jason simply has a stick to his neck.

Even an all-out Nightwing loses against Jason when he's holding back.....how sad is that?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 05:34 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Wow. Jason is even better OYL... that's pretty scary...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 08:57 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

OYL Jason is only 19 years old....

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 09:00 AM
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

Jason is not > Nightwing. It was stated in the Nightwing comic Dick was holding back against Jason. And I really don't see how that fight in the Outsiders proves anything, Nightwing beat him hand-to-hand and Jason had to pull a gun out, that just reflects badly on Red Hood.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 10:27 AM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wally West
Jason is not > Nightwing. It was stated in the Nightwing comic Dick was holding back against Jason. And I really don't see how that fight in the Outsiders proves anything, Nightwing beat him hand-to-hand and Jason had to pull a gun out, that just reflects badly on Red Hood.

....In what occasion does Nightwing holding back even affect his performance?In the first one he has a broken hand,in the Second one He dogshots Jason and then gets owned,Him holding back has nothing to do with it.Jason was the one holding back in outsiders,He just wanted to talk and once he started using his equipment,he got Nightwing into a position where he could kill him with ease.

Jason has been performing at a level beyond anything Dick has since his return,He was the one who brought Black mask to his knee's when Batman was struggling,He was only stopped by Batman because he gave Batman a locale and opportunity and he beat a Blockbuster level character down in one issue when it took Nightwing 80.

I don't want to get into a debate though,so if you have a problem go bump a Vs thread and GTFO my respect thread,Jason has surpassed Dick. Deal with it.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 11:59 AM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I'm not gonna knock Jason as it's his respect thread, but you interpretation of Jason winning those fights against Nightwing is very different to mine. I just see a load of stalemates including one time where Dick was injured and one where Jason had the upper hand. yes

But aside from that, yeah respect Jason woo thumb up big grin

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 01:35 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ryonslaught
Omnipotent Mind

Jason Todd is fricking awsome! This guy would make a perfect batman and while my own fav Robin is Tim, Jason is just badass!

Respects indeed! eek!

"In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 07:20 PM
Ryonslaught is currently offline Click here to Send Ryonslaught a Private Message Find more posts by Ryonslaught Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Originally posted by willRules
I'm not gonna knock Jason as it's his respect thread, but you interpretation of Jason winning those fights against Nightwing is very different to mine. I just see a load of stalemates including one time where Dick was injured and one where Jason had the upper hand. yes

But aside from that, yeah respect Jason woo thumb up big grin

I know,i have a problem with how all their fights are a bit iffy,but Nightwing has yet to come out on Top in any of the encounters,not one.Plus i think the way that Jason acts during all their fights whereas Dick is always pissd implies Jason isn,t giving 100%.Not to mention his current level of abilities,Since his return he hasn't been defintively beaten H2H.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 10:55 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Fair enough, if that's how you see it yes

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 11:01 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Fair enough, if that's how you see it yes

Awesome,Doesn't he fight Green Arrow This month.If he does don't tell me how it turns out,I wanna surprise on monday.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 11:05 PM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 11:49 PM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

F*ck me!!!i just found yet another Todd/Grayson fight.

This is from Nightwing Year one,He has returned to Gotham and he meets Jason for the first time.Jason is actually running the Gauntlet,the initiation test to be Batmans partner,So Jason has little to no experience against an Opponent of Dicks Caliber.Dick caught and Cuffed him.....Jason asked him nicely to let him go,Dick didn't so well....

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/...imscomic071.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/...imscomic072.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/...imscomic073.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/...imscomic074.jpg

....Dick couldn't handle an inexperienced Jason.......As a Nightwing fan i find that depressing....

But as a bigger Jason Fan I'm extatic!!!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 01:58 AM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Martian_mind
Awesome,Doesn't he fight Green Arrow This month.If he does don't tell me how it turns out,I wanna surprise on monday.

I probably won't be able to tell you by then because I have missed the last few issue of GA so I'm debating on if to buy it in trade paperback or see if there are the last few issues in the shop yes

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 02:32 PM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

I probably won't be able to tell you by then because I have missed the last few issue of GA so I'm debating on if to buy it in trade paperback or see if there are the last few issues in the shop yes

Just wait for the TPB.Oh and I won't tell you how it ends,but it's got an awesome Sword-fight between arrow and Jason.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 04:58 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

who is the best guy he can take the majority?

can he take people like spiderman or wolverine

or people like capt and batman or DD or Black panther?

Or is he more of the level of the swordsmen and punisher

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 05:21 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Originally posted by capt it up
who is the best guy he can take the majority?

can he take people like spiderman or wolverine

or people like capt and batman or DD or Black panther?

Or is he more of the level of the swordsmen and punisher

If you look through he has Gotten the Better of Nightwing 5 times,Smacked down Robin twice,and Stalemated Batman.He is a master Tactician/Manipulator who's savy has let him et the better of GA,Brick and Black Mask....So i'd say he's a Captain America level Villian....he couldn't take him H2H but with his Arsenal i'd give him 6/10 on the good Captain and if he has Prep he extends into a Team Wrecker.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 05:35 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

If you look through he has Gotten the Better of Nightwing 5 times,Smacked down Robin twice,and Stalemated Batman.He is a master Tactician/Manipulator who's savy has let him et the better of GA,Brick and Black Mask....So i'd say he's a Captain America level Villian....he couldn't take him H2H but with his Arsenal i'd give him 6/10 on the good Captain and if he has Prep he extends into a Team Wrecker.

so how would he fair vs spiderman and wolverine type characters?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 05:43 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Originally posted by capt it up
so how would he fair vs spiderman and wolverine type characters?

Well he has the Speed to keep up.....He was able to unsheath a Katana and block an Arrow shot by Green Arrow from 5-foot away,and he was able to rip up a Fridge sized peice of metal one handed,he was durable enough to walk away from a 200-foot fall.....He'd give them both a good fight H2H but definetly lose the Majority,Give him his Dagger,Guns and other Arsenal he can get 4/10.....but if he has even a little prep they both go down,this is a guy who built a bomb so complex Batman couldn't defuse!!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 05:47 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Well he has the Speed to keep up.....He was able to unsheath a Katana and block an Arrow shot by Green Arrow from 5-foot away,and he was able to rip up a Fridge sized peice of metal one handed,he was durable enough to walk away from a 200-foot fall.....He'd give them both a good fight H2H but definetly lose the Majority,Give him his Dagger,Guns and other Arsenal he can get 4/10.....but if he has even a little prep they both go down,this is a guy who built a bomb so complex Batman couldn't defuse!!

I think you over estimate him greatly. I will make a thread later to better gage him, but I have yet to see feats that put him in a level that he could take 4/10 no prep vs either of them

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 05:49 AM