KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » RESPECT Ryu Hayabusa

RESPECT Ryu Hayabusa
Started by: Superboy Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

So...the entire story of DoA2, right? I only know that because it was kind of the last DoA I liked all that much.

But anyway, ffs, no nothing with NG3 here?

I may be alone on this, but I'm likin' his new VA. I know his voice sounds bored in the demo, but at least he actually sounds like his balls have finally dropped. Storywise, it seems like his weapon of choice is the Blade of the Archfiend from NG2, which is slowly corrupting him into a fiend himself, hence why his arm looks all like that. Supposedley to go more hand-in-hand with the intention to develop Hayabusa's character more and establish him as something of a "dark" hero.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2011 11:49 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

DOA Dimensions basically retells DOA1-4. Most of it is the same but they have added some stuff like Hayate and Hayabusa teaming up to take on Kasumi Alpha and a Genra posessed Ayane.

Hayate is given some respect...for a change. However he fails to compare to Hayabusa who even uses a duplication/substitution ninpo or something like that.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 13th, 2011 03:30 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Yours Truly has stumbled across another trendsetting feat in regards to our resident superninja.

Ryu Hayabusa has the most screwed up continue screens in videogame history in the arcade version of Ninja Gaiden (where he is strapped down to the floor and a giant buzzsaw is coming down on him while some nasty critters wait to feast on his remains).

Final Fight would follow this trend. Depending on which one you were playing, you could either be blown up, drowned or tied down with the spiked ceiling coming down on you.

Honorable mention goes to the Resident Evil series. No continue screens, but the death scenes from 2 and afterward were pretty gruesome. The tradition continues in RE5, in which you can be subject to a Majini beatdown should you fail in survivng the Majini siege, fail to defend against Wesker's Rhino Charge, screw up inside the bomber, and fail to blow said villain to bits with the rockets inside the volcano.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2011 06:48 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Coolest pic of Hayabusa by far

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 06:33 PM
majid86 is currently offline Click here to Send majid86 a Private Message Find more posts by majid86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The MISTER
Get mad if ya want.

Ninja gaiden 3 on Wii u is the best one yet! Four characters, the hardest difficulty ever,and more gore than you can shake a bloody stump at! Ninja fans this game is a must own! I swear it may be the best brawler I ever played. It is,without a doubt.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 04:27 AM
The MISTER is currently offline Click here to Send The MISTER a Private Message Find more posts by The MISTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Visage
Restricted

Account Restricted

True.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2013 12:43 PM
Visage is currently offline Click here to Send Visage a Private Message Find more posts by Visage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote