KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 6 Episode 6/17 "Combat"

Season 6 Episode 6/17 "Combat"
Started by: ~JP~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Clark vs. Lois

My bet is Lois! ok

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 04:26 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah Lois qould kick his a-ss

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 05:09 PM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hermione7
Clark vs. Lois

My bet is Lois! ok
With our luck, Lois will be wearing a kryptonite ring at the time.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 03:43 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Is that red kryptonite your thinking ofwink Kal just want Lois to get naughty with Clark again haha

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 06:50 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

LOL.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 07:07 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

I want Lois to kik Clarks ass lol

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 12:11 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Here are 3 "Combat" clips

thnx to TWoP

http://tv.yahoo.com/show/33659

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 03:17 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

where are they

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 08:11 PM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

I found a You Tube Clip for this episode. It's not the best quality but it has the most scenes in it. I think Kal875 will like this clip. Hopefully WB doesn't remove it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ik_CJJnZjE

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 08:25 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

More More!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 09:50 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by Amazon
. Hopefully WB doesn't remove it.

doubtful since the CW now produces SMVL. wink

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 12:25 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Originally posted by ~JP~
doubtful since the CW now produces SMVL. wink

I know, but there were a couple of trailers I clicked on and I got a message at the top of my screen saying that this clip had been removed by WB etc... blah blah. All of my fav you tube clips get removed sad

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 12:48 AM
darktim1

I just wonder if clark going to need help from a cretain flying martian

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 03:51 AM
darktim1 is currently offline Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Meh... It was an ok episode. I was hopeing to see some Chloe powers. sad It was sad about Lana's baby though. Although it was not surprising. I kind of feel bad for Lex. He's been love starved his whole life so badley that he's willing to settle for someone who he knows, heart doesn't belong to him. He'd even go so far as to artificially inseminate her and murder her doctor. Just to get her to stay with him. He totally masterminded the situation instead of wanting her to follow her heart.
Let's see if I change my tune when we find out what actually happened to the baby.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 05:28 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I missed the 1st 40 minutes!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 12:58 PM
phantomzoner

erm

Originally posted by Kal875
I missed the 1st 40 minutes!

if you saw the episode-there was a part where lex gave lana something to drink to toast their marriage-supposedly "apple cider" if i remember correctly-am i the only one that thinks it might have been something else and that lex was trying to get rid of the baby so that his father would have no leverage against him or that he was just keeping it around long enough to get her to marry him-these are just my ramblings-that's it for today confused

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 02:27 PM
phantomzoner is currently offline Click here to Send phantomzoner a Private Message Find more posts by phantomzoner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Re: erm

Originally posted by phantomzoner
if you saw the episode-there was a part where lex gave lana something to drink to toast their marriage-supposedly "apple cider" if i remember correctly-am i the only one that thinks it might have been something else and that lex was trying to get rid of the baby so that his father would have no leverage against him or that he was just keeping it around long enough to get her to marry him-these are just my ramblings-that's it for today confused

2nd guess sounds better. I think there was no baby. Lex's sick mind manufactured the whole thing. I hope this means no more whinny Lana!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 12:08 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by Amazon
Meh... It was an ok episode. I was hopeing to see some Chloe powers. .

No Chloe powers until Phantom the season finale.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 01:42 AM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Re: Re: erm

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
2nd guess sounds better. I think there was no baby. Lex's sick mind manufactured the whole thing. I hope this means no more whinny Lana!
I agree. The doctor gave no mention of a baby.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 01:42 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Re: Re: erm

Originally posted by Darth Vicious

I disagree, on thier wedding day they both looked at the baby on the unltrasound. And Lex was having nightmares about the baby. If there was no baby he probably would have had nightmares about Lana finding out instead. Besides she was showing all the signs of pregnancy.

I think that either 1 of 3 things happened.
1.) Lana had a miscarriage due to the strangeness of the pregnancy or for whatever reason her body couldn't handle it.

2.)Lex did slip her something to cause a miscarriage because he was afraid she would find out. Especially after the baby was born. He probably knew there would be no way to hide the truth after the baby was born so he just did it to get her to marry him then changed his mind after killing the doctor.

3.)What he slipped her was not a poisen but something to make her pass out. The baby was removed and is now growing in a test tube or some kind of incubator. WTF I can't belive I even thought of that. That is beyond evil. Mannnnnn Lex has totally lost it.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 04:41 AM