KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 6 Episode 6/17 "Combat"

Season 6 Episode 6/17 "Combat"
Started by: ~JP~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kon-El

This was also a great episode its full of action for a change, plot was also good, best thing about that episode is the FIGHT Clark vs Titan. I remeberd the good old days when Clark was fighting all the time. Nevertheless great acting, Tom did a very good job portaring Clarks anger because of Lexs and Lanas wedding. Michael and Kriste were also good especialy when Lana was on the floor in pains with Lex next to her calling for help. About the loose of the baby its very strange and i agree with you Amazon but only on these 2 things:

quote:
2.)Lex did slip her something to cause a miscarriage because he was afraid she would find out. Especially after the baby was born. He probably knew there would be no way to hide the truth after the baby was born so he just did it to get her to marry him then changed his mind after killing the doctor.

quote:
3.)What he slipped her was not a poisen but something to make her pass out. The baby was removed and is now growing in a test tube or some kind of incubator. WTF I can't belive I even thought of that. That is beyond evil. Mannnnnn Lex has totally lost it.

All in all this was also a good episode and on the scale form 1 - 10 i give it 9.5 big grin

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 08:13 AM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

I just knew, from the moment i heard Lana say she was pregnant, that she would miscarry her baby.

It all seems too suspicious though.....hm

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 03:21 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

I think if it were anyone but Michael Rosenbaum playing the Lex Character I would probably be totally put off by Lex. But Rosenbaum just adds so much depth to the character that it's hard not to "have sympathy for the devil" so to speak when it comes to him. But I still think was Lex is doing is absolutley dispicable.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 08:28 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Amazon
I think if it were anyone but Michael Rosenbaum playing the Lex Character I would probably be totally put off by Lex. But Rosenbaum just adds so much depth to the character that it's hard not to "have sympathy for the devil" so to speak when it comes to him. But I still think was Lex is doing is absolutley dispicable.

I actually really like lex in this more than his evil self in the grown up superman versions. I actually think lex didn't do anything. What if the baby is meteorite freak and teleported out or something? Then the baby would be another one who had powers since birth and everybody in smallville who had powers since birth was going to be part of JL in the future. Maybe this is going to be a new Leager!!!

Dought it. It would be cool though.

PWNT

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 11:54 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

The baby isnt dead. lex lied to her because he couldnt just tell her that the baby was developing powers. She will lose her baby in another episode. Thats when she realizes that lex lied to her about her babys death.

Thats what somebody on youtube said and it sound competely like smallville. I'm going with this.

PWNT

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 12:29 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I actually really like lex in this more than his evil self in the grown up superman versions. I actually think lex didn't do anything. What if the baby is meteorite freak and teleported out or something? Then the baby would be another one who had powers since birth and everybody in smallville who had powers since birth was going to be part of JL in the future. Maybe this is going to be a new Leager!!!

Dought it. It would be cool though.

Don't get me wrong. Lex is my favorite character. But his actions are becoming less and less excusable. When he was younger I could say he's a surviver, he's gotta be tough to survive in the corperate world. But latley there he's gotten so power hunger that he's useing and hurting the only woman he's ever loved. But to think that lex had nothing to do with the miscarriage is in my opinon niave. We already know he's been messing with the whole pregnancy, it would be even stranger if he had nothing to do with the miscarriage.

Personally I think Lex is beginning to hate lana. That's the only thing that could explain why he would do this to her. I mean if you think about it. Her pregnancy was probably due to artificial insemination without her knowledge. You don't do that to someone you love. She then tells him she loves Clark but wants to marry him anyways. With everything Lex has ever shown us... he would NOT be ok with that. He knows she has been spying on Clark to find out his secret. He can read anyone like a book and knows she's always pulling away from him. He knows it's because of Clark, of course he's pissed off. He's hated Clark from day one, this is just an extra slap in the face.

quote:
The baby isnt dead. lex lied to her because he couldnt just tell her that the baby was developing powers. She will lose her baby in another episode. Thats when she realizes that lex lied to her about her babys death.

Maybe I'm wrong but that would be way to risky. Most women would know they were pregnant. He wouldn't be able to get away with that lie for very long. So why bother with the lie in the first place. It just takes too much unnessicary time and effort. I think if the baby is still alive it's in a test tube somewhere.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 05:32 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote